Insecurities

Loving Kyuhyuk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Last night, as I reviewed a friends fanfic, I suddenly got the urge to write this. And this morning leevalentine sends me the photo. Haha. Perfect timing!! And so here I am with another fic...hopefully it all remains fluffy because when I start writing angst, all my fluff runs away and hides.

 

 

 

 

“Stop that!” Eunhyuk chastised as he slapped Kyuhyun’s arm, the same arm that he had looped around Eunhyuks shoulders as he gave him a friendly (as he could make it) back hug. “People are watching us!”

 

Kyuhyun whined a little and almost pouted at the fangirls waiting in the studio for Music Bank, where their comeback special was to be held. Of course the people were watching. This was Super Junior and they were their ELF’s. It was almost their job to watch their every move and from the few squealing girls, he knew they hadn’t minded. In fact he was sure that if he were to make love to his boyfriend right there on the stage, they would probably be waving their banners while shouting something obscene in their hormonal frenzy.

 

“I don’t think they care,” he deadpanned as he turned back to his fidgeting boyfriend.

 

“I care!”

                

And as always, that put an end to any arguments of such nature.

 

*

 

Kyuhyun glared as he spied Heechul being overly affectionate with his Hyukjae. He was waving his stupid Anna doll in his face and Hyukjae was being cute at that moment and actually kissed that doll. Kyuhyun didn’t know whether he was jealous of Heechul for being able to play like that with Hyukjae or at a lifeless piece of Disney crap for getting a kiss from Hyukjae…in public nonetheless.  He sighed and in retaliation for his budding anger, he kicked at Ryeowook who was innocently working past and fans screamed thinking he was initiating fan service.

 

He also didn’t like the way Donghae almost bounces around Hyukjae, laughing, smacking, hugging and then almost trying to bury his now burly body into Hyukjae’s chest. Worst thing was, Hyukjae was not slapping him away like he does for Kyuhyun. He was laughing and letting Donghae be the overgrown child that he was because fans loved that particular pairing. What do they know? Silly fans. They don’t know that he is the one that strips Hyukjae and makes him moan in pleasure, not that stupid overgrown manchild.

 

And then comes Siwon, picking Hyukjae up like a doll and carrying him around on his hips as Hyukjae laughs in delight, gums flashing and arms flailing like a child in candy land. But Siwon was the SJ (labeled so by fans and Kyuhyun secretly agreed) and he played around with everyone. Kyuhyun just didn’t like how touchy he got with his boyfriend. After all, only he should be allowed to touch Hyukjae that much.

 

Leeteuk also seeks a little help from Hyukjae as he is still not fully settled in to his leader post after being in the army for two years. Many things had happened in the two years and he wasn’t there, Hyukjae was. He was also finding it hard to get his variety skill back so he liked to somehow include Hyukjae into conversations. Bad thing was, Hyukjae spent less time with him now because he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter