chapter 9

LOVE OR HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“snow?” It was everywhere. To the left, right, behind and front, stretching out for miles upon miles and up beyond the horizon was filling with snow. Where is this place? It fell from the sky, crunched under foot and pelted the body of the boy from all angles. The snow here was harsh and cold although it seems so white, fluffy and pure through some eyes.

“byunghun..”

there was a voice. a soft voice lilted out from the depths of the harsh snow, unfamiliar to him.

“byunghun” the boy froze as he heard footsteps growing closer.

“who’s there?” he asked, voice clearly trembling in slight fear. There was a faint sound of a gasp from the darkness, then the shadows shifted as a figure slowly got up and moved into the light.

The blonde haired boy gazed silently at a tall, good looking man standing in front him, eyes taking in every little detail about him.

The man reaches his hand on the blonde, gently caressing him on the cheek. He leaned down, closed to the boy ear, whispering some secret words. “it’s been a long time. u gain tougher, my beautiful creature”

“beutiful creature?” listening to those words, makes byunghun shivered from head to toe. “w-who a-re u?” he asked. Fears clearly sounded in his soft voice.

“It’s time darling” the man held out a silk and fur clad arm, welcoming him into his embrace. “come back to me” the words was gentle but the voice was growing to match those cold and heartless eyes. “after all I’ve gone through quite a bit of trouble just to fetch u, beautiful"

“what’s going on here? where is this place? Who the heck are u???” byunghun kinda pissed off. He was clueless and his mind went blank. He could not understand anything that been said by the man.

The man took another step forward and wrapped his outstretched arm on his shaking shoulder. His face leaned closer, stealing a peck on the blonde smothered cheek. “chanhee has re-created u well. Perhaps with his deeply love that u born with so much power beyond my expectation”

“chanhee?? I am sure never heard about this name before but why does it sounds familiar to me?”

the men closed another inch of distance between them, he tilted the blonde chin upward as their eyes meeting each other while their lips just inches apart “it’s worth waiting, isn’t it?” their lips meet, marking byunghun with a searing kiss.

somehow some magic had re-bridged the connection between him and the men. It wouldn’t be enough to wake byunghun from this dream and it wouldn’t be enough for him to escape from the hold of the other.

“n-niellie..” the name suddenly came out from the blonde’s mouth but only whisper came through his breathless voice

“don’t disappoint me, my byungie”

There was fire, fire that created from the man’s magic. Byunghun could feel the heat through his lung. The burn was too much for him. it worst of all consuming him.

“s-stop…i-t..”the scream he’d been trying to release tore from his lungs vibrating through his entire being while the ground rumbled as if in unison, it’s intensity matching. “h-h-urt..so..m-u-ch”

Suddenly the man frizzled into nothingness and everything went white, black, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter