chapter 12

LOVE OR HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The clash was familiar, sword on sword and it repeated itself again and again. It was the sound of something that had become an almost rhythmic interlude for the two brothers’ life.

The throng of metal humming in his palm and the almost surreal second vision where the glint of the other’s sword had him reacting before his mind could register the action he was about to take.

“That was impressive from someone who has already retired for such a long time in sword art. You’re the true legend, brother”

“Why can’t you stop? You got everything you wanted so why don’t you just leave the boy alone?!”

The person smirk “Say from a person who running away for his stupid humanity senses huh”

“I left because I need to protect the people from my own and only brother evil agenda”

“Oh Seunghyun..or should I called you Dr. Ahn now? Your bond with that priest was too strong that she could change you. You sound so human that I can’t even recognize you now, lovely big brother” Jiyoung laughed sarcastically.

“Say whatever you want but I’ll make sure you cannot lay a hand on Byunghun ever again”

“Come and get me if u can” gripping his sword, Jiyoung cursed as he felt Seunghyun’s sword ripping his sleeve and the skin beneath it. He backed away several steps, dodged and trying to regain the upper hand. He twisted his sword in order to evade another attack and it right towards his older brother left chest, but the man smiled. He let out a painful yelp when once again Seunghyun’s sword sliced through his left arm.

“Darn..” he cursed. His anger bubbled up. Jiyoung charged and Seunghyun leapt forward and once again their swords met and clashed with each other. He let out a thunderous screamed as he shrieked victoriously, swinging his sword towards the older vital area.

Clank

+++

 

“Byunghun…please”

“No! Leave me alone!”

Byunghun was running desperately from the one chasing behind him. He began exhausted but he continued running, wishing he could get as far away from him.

“You can’t run forever” said the man.

I’m so tired but I need to keep running even if it means my own death! Chanhee help me!

Byunghun getting so tired as he starts walking. He turned around and pleaded the man to leave him but the latter keep chasing him.

Then he was forced stop when he felt a pressure on his hair getting pulled roughly by the man “This is getting annoying” Byunghun yelp in pain as his hair was getting pulled stronger. “What are you trying to do? You know I only want the best for you! Why are you running away?? Seunghyun just left and now what? What’s with you?”

Byunghun looked away, trying to free him from the other’s grip. “You’re a liar. Everything that you told me were all lied. You used me to get more power. You used your own brother to killed people. You used Chanhee to fulfill your wishes. You are too greedy! You are selfish!” he glanced at Jiyoung which had an anger drawn in his eyes but it disappeared quickly as smile curved on Jiyoung lips. “Why are you saying nonsense Byunghun. I love you so much that I couldn’t let myself lie to you” and against Byunghun’s will, the older pressed his lips against him. Although he tried to break it, but the man was too strong for him to against with.

“I love you Byunghun” a voice whispered in the boy’s head. Taking his head into his hands, he groaned. “No, that’s not true”

“No…it wasn’t. How could it have been? I just want the best for you my love”

It was now getting difficult to focus. What was he doing here? What was going on? He felt like…sleeping.

He slowly closed his eyes and fell but Jiyoung caught him before he hit the ground. “My love, are you ok?” The latter opened his eyes again. However this time, they were empty. His eyes expressed nothing at all. Realizing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter