chapter 2

LOVE OR HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “niellie”

Niel groaned when he heard byunghun’s voice from behind. An anger expression has been painted on the whole round of his face.

“what did I told u about being manner when there’s no parents of mine around?”

“ouff..forgive me…young master”

Listening to the humble voice of byunghun’s, a smile curled widely on niel’s fishy lip. “that’s sound a bit better” a glares suddenly shot toward the shorty “what do u want brat? Aren’t u supposed to be with father?” niel asked as byunghun jerked backward, a bit scared on the furious look that niel gave him.

“father asked me to get some herbs for his new formulae and I think we can together to get those” byunghun smiled, sound as cheer he is by only thinking of going out with his so-called ‘sweet little brother’

“who said I will go with u?”

Byunghun’s smile fell. “b-but i…I thought-“

“that we are brothers? Ouww please” niel smirked “although my parents like u but that doesn’t mean I will like u as well and be kindly accept u to be my big weirdo brother. for ur information little brat, i…” niel leaned his head forwarded, closed against the older small ear “hate u…very very much” byunghun eyes turned wide. He knows from earlier that niel never like him but he never have in mind that his new little brother will be really hated him for being part of the family.  

Noticing the shocked looks on the boy, an evil grinned crossed niel as he opened his mouth to utter the next harsh word toward the poor innocent boy. “just go anywhere away from me and leave me alone from now on. I don’t to see ur face and I don’t like it if any of my friends see me with a weirdo like u” with that, niel turned and kept on walking, leaving byunghun’s away too far to be surprised and lonely behind him.

+++++++++

 

….After 5 years…

“hey  Daniel…isn’t that the brat byunghun?? What is he doing here? GOD he does looks weird!!!”

“oh my…is that really him???”

“look at his pale blond hair…no one here having that kind of weird hair”

“and look over his legs, too small, too short…even his lip looks like a chick”

“a would be suit him much”

*everybody laughing*

Niel watched with his friends to where byunghun is walking. a bag full of something *perhaps medicine or herbs* in his hands. being someone pro and knowledgeable like his father would be very tough.  Mr. Ahn usually will send byunghun to get some herbs or anything that will be used in his new formulated experiment. Mr Ahn spent and risk his own life just for his experiments and formulae on making curable medicine to save people who are suffering severe illness and niel knows much how byunghun will be very important for his father’s experiment in making those medicine because of his healing power that niel never understand how the weirdo could have it.

“HEY!! BRAT!!!” niel screamed loudly, more enough to be hear by byunghun that is walking not far from his spot.

Hearing those cursed word, byunghun’s look at him, a bit startle. “c’mere” he signaled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter