School and new friend

Complicated

Jen P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened and I saw Mark laying on the other couch. I got up and checked the time. 6:30. We had an hour before school!! "Mark wake up!" I shouted. He was a light sleeper so he woke up right away. "We have to go to school!" I said and dashed to Jackson's room. "Yah! Wake up!" I shouted. 

 

After we all got ready we all piled into Jackson's car. Mark and Jackson were in the front while I was in the back. "Thanks for coming Mark." I said to break the silence. "No problem." He smiled at me. "Are you alright?" Jackson asked. I nodded. "I'm fine.." When we got to school Jackson and Mark greeted their friends with guy hugs. I decided to leave them alone so I went to class. "Where you going Jen?" Jinyoung asked. "Umm I don't know.. Class??" I said sarcastically. "Aha, I'll walk with you." All of us were in the same homeroom. "So why don'y you really hang out with us? We all like you and think you're cool." I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess I feel like a burden. I mean you guys are Jackson's friends.." 
"We're your friend too. Its would be great if the 8 of us hung out."
"Are you sure? I think Jackson might feel weird about it." I said. 
"You and Jackson are close, I'm pretty sure he's fine with it, and I don't think he'd want you to be alone?" I widened my eyes. "Huh why not? Why wouldn't he?" I asked quickly. "Um because it could be dangerous. Are you alright?" I sighed in relief. I thought it was because he knew about me being scared. 

I went to my seat and put my head down. Maybe I should make some friends. I mean I would like to but all the girls here are a bunch of es, Mark, Jackson and Jinyoung don't want me being friends with a guy so I'm sort of stuck. Some of the girls were kind of mean to me but it wasn't that bad so I never told any of the guys. They would just whisper something bad in my ear as they passed by. Once they tripped me in the hallway. It was the queenka's of the school. They call themselves T-Ara because they are 'queens' 
"Hi Jen.." Soyeon their leader greeted me. She kicked my leg under the desk. I held in my cry because I didn't want any of the guys to know. Then they all went to their seats. I really hated them. They bullied me because I wasn't Korean. But they were in love with Mark and Jackson. And the others. 
"Hello class! Today we have a new student. She's from Canada. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Go said. 
"Annyeonghaseyo Wendy inmida.." A girl with blue dip dyed hair said. "You may sit next to Jen. Jen please raise your hand." I slightly raised my hand so she knows. She walked to her seat and smiled at me. "Nice to meet you, I'm Wendy.." She said. "I'm Jen, you speak English?" I asked. She nodded. "Nice to meet you Jen.." This time she spoke in English. (I'VE BEEN LOVING RED VELVET! ESPECIALLY WENDY!) 

{Skip to lunch}

I walked to the lunch room until someone tripped me. I groaned and looked up to see T-Ara. "Watch where you're going. So clumsy.." Jiyeon said. "What do you think you're doing?" That voice.. It was Wendy...? "Nothing, just chatting with the loser.." They all laughed with their annoying voices. "How about you guys go get a life instead of picking on people because you're to insecure about yourself.." I widened my eyes. WOW..
Then Soyeon scoffed. "And to think I was going to offer you a spot in our group.."
"Sorry I don't be friend es.." Then she reached her hand down to help me up. I grabbed it. "Lets get lunch.." We walked together to the lunch room and got our trays. "Do they always bully you?" She asked. "Yeah. But its just little stuff so I don't let it bother me.." 
"Wow, and nobody defends you.?" I shook my head. "I don't really have friends so nope. The closest people I have to friends is my twin brother and his friends but I don't tell them or else they will worry.." 
"Well now you have a new friend!" She said and smiled. I smiled back at her. "Now since I am here I won't let you get bullied. Those girls need to stop.. Why do they bully you?" 
"Because I'm not Korean. But they are nice to my brother and Mark. One of my brothers friends."
"Well they are guys so they want to impress them.. Little hoes." We both laughed. 

Jackson P.O.V

I saw Jen sitting with the new girl Wendy, They were talking and laughing. I smiled at the sight. Jen made a friend! "What are you smiling at?" Mark asked. I made a head gesture to Jen's direction. "Oh she made a new friend. Thats great.." Then Mark started to smile. "But what if Noona stops hanging out with us??" BamBam whinned. "Well its great she made a friend. She told me she thinks that she's a burden on us because we are Jackson's friends." Jinyoung said. "WHAT?" We were all surprised. "I love having Noona with us!" The two Maknae's said. "Jen's awesome why would she say that?" Mark asked. "I told you, its because we are Jackson's friends and she feels like a burden." I noticed Jae Bum was still looking at them. "Dude are you checking out my sister?" I asked. "What?? NO!" Then he started glancing at them. "Are you looking at the new girl??" 
"What? *Awkward cough* No.." We all smiled teasingly at him. 
"She's cute huh? Maybe Jen could hook you guys up.." 
"Aish shut up!" 

 

After school I was waiting for Jen. Then I see her walk out with the new girl Wendy. "Wendy, this is my brother Jackson.." Jen said. "Jackson this is Wendy.."
"Nice to meet you Jackson.."
"Nice to meet you too Wendy."
"Well I have to go. See you tomorrow Jen!" Then Wendy ran off to a car. And we did the same. "So you made a friend?" I asked. "Yeah, she's great. She speaks English, she's not like those really y girls, she's tough and she's funny.." 
"Thats great Jen! Glad you made a friend. The Maknaes think that since you have a new friend that you won't hang out with them.."
"Aigoo they're too cute! But I will still hang out with them.." 
'Jen, you do know you aren't a burden on us. The guys love hanging out with you.." I said. 
"Jinyoung told you?" I nodded."You're always welcomed to hang out with us. I know it was hard for you to make friends--"
"Yeah it was. We don't need to talk about this." She cut me off. I sighed. I guess it still bothers her.
 

Jen P.O.V

When we arrived home the guys were already camping on our couch. "Hey Jen!" They all greeted. I slightly waved and went to my room. What Jackson said brought back bad memories. 

Flashback

I had just broken up with my boyfriend because he didn't respect me. When Jackson and I arrived at school people were whispering and looking at me with judging faces. "She's such a .." "Why would she cheat on Drake? He's so hot." "Can't believe she's pregnant." Jackson and I heard whispers everywhere. What the hell were they talking about? Then Jackson went up to a random kid who whispered something bad. "Who the hell told you that?!" Jackson asked angrily. "D-Drake started it.." He said with  a scared tone. Jackson ran to go find Drake while everyone looked at me. "*Cough* !" Tears were threatening to fall. "I'm not pregnant! I never cheated on Drake! We broke up!" I defended. But it was no use. The bullying never stopped. 
When I arrived to class I immidiately put my head down. Even teachers were looking at me. Like wtf? "She's such a , she should just die.." I heard one of the mean girls say. That was the last straw. I ran out of the class without permission and went to the girls bathroom. I cried silently to myself. I'm not pregnant! I never cheated on him!! "Did you see Drake's face? I heard Jackson beat the out of him.." My ears perked up from my brothers name. "Jackson shouldn't have done that. Drake was telling the truth. Jen is such a hoe." 

When I got home I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Maybe I should die. Nobody will miss me, right? I was about to stab myself until someone grabbed the knife from me. "What the hell are you doing!?" Jackson shouted. Suddenly I bursted into tears. He immidiately pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry they're doing this to you Jen. But I will stand by you. I'm your big brother." 

(End of flashback)

Thinking about it made me cry. I'm such a loser, I acutally thought about killing myself. *KNOCK KNOCK* 
"Jen? Its Mark, are you alright?" I wiped away my tears and cleared my throat. "Yeah I'm fine.." Ugh I could never control my voice to make it sound like I wasn't crying. "Jen open the door please.." 
"Mark, I'm fine. Go hang out with the guys.." 
"But you're crying. What happened??" 
"Nothing, I swear.." 

Mark P.O.V

"Leave her alone, she just wants to be left alone.." Jackson said. "What happened?" I asked worriedly. He sighed heavily. "She's just been through a lot while we were in Hong Kong. But she'll be fine. Anyway I'm gonna kick your in Call of duty!" 
"No you aint!!" I said and we went to the living room. But the whole time I was thinking about Jen. What happened to her? I don't wanna see her cry

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark is bae<3 He's so sweet!! *FEELS FEELS* Do you think Mark will ever find out about Jen's past. Remember nobody knows about it except for Jackson and their parents. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?