trying

Complicated

Wendy P.O.V

The girls and I followed Jen. Who's that new guy? "Jen?" I called. She ran into the girls bathroom. "Jen!" We heard movement in the fourth stall. "Jen, whats going on?" I asked. "Who was that guy?" The door opened and she wasn't crying, she looked more angry. "He was my ex.. In Hong Kong he got mad at me because I didn't want to do it so he started rumors saying we did and that I was pregnant. I went to one of the schools where people were very judgemental so no matter how much I told them it wasn't true they still made my life hell. Because of him Jackson and I moved to Korea.." 
"Oh gosh.." 
"Guys, I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to let him get to me.." Jen said. "Thats great! Don't let that bastard get to you.." We all linked arms and went back to the classroom. "Aww Jen why did you run out?" Drake asked. Jackson was about to lunge at him until Jen raised up her hand. "Theres something I've always wanted to do.." Jen trailed off. Suddenly I saw Drake laying on the floor. Whoa what happened? Jen socked him in the face so fast I didn't see it. "JEN WANG!" The teacher shouted. "Detention! Meet me after school in the office." I looked at Jen and she was rocking the poker face. "YAH! What was that for!?" Drake asked. She ignored him and went to her seat. "Badass.." Irene said as we all sat down near each other. 

Jen P.O.V

Crap.. Detention... Oh well I guess I deserve it. But damn that felt good. Punching him in the face. "Even though that was awesome you're in trouble.." Jackson said as we were walking to our next class. I stayed silent. I'm not in the mood for talking. I have a lot to think about. Mark, Drake, my punishment, what detention is going to be like. 

In our class I forgot I have to sit with Mark. I still don't know what to do. "Hey Jen.." He greeted. I nodded at him. "So can I ask.. Who is that guy?" I stayed silent. "Jen.. Please I'm really trying here.. What happened before was a big mistake. I hate myself for hurting you. You mean a lot to me, and that is not a lie. You still probably hate me, I would to but I'm willing to wait for you. Doesn't matter how long but I will and if that guy is bothering you then tell me, I'll protect you.." My vision started to get blurry. I felt the tears coming. That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I turned away from him. "Jen? Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm f-fine.." I had to choke those words out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Homework has been a pain. Sorry about the lame chapter. PLEASE COMMENT! Subscribe? Upvote?