Impatient Mark

Complicated

Mark P.O.V

Its been like 2 weeks since I confessed to Jen but she still hasn't given me an answer and on top of that she's been avoiding me. I'm starting to get worried. "Don't worry Mark, she's just scared.." Jackson said. "Why is she scared??" I asked. He sighed heavily. "In simple words.. When we lived in Hong Kong she had a ugly breakup which caused us to move to Korea. It was our secret." 
"What happened?"
"I have no right to tell you that. But she thinks that her last relationship was because she wasn't thinking well. Its not that she doesn't trust you Mark, she just can't trust herself." I nodded understandingly. 

Jackson P.O.V

Oh gosh Jen. I get she needs time but Mark is a good guy. It was free period and I saw Jen was hanging out with Wendy. "I need to talk to you." I grabbed Jen's wrist and brought her so nobody could hear us. "What??" She asked. "Are you going to accept Mark??" 
"Jackson I-"
"I know because of Drake you feel unsure but you know Mark. He takes care of you all the time. Why have you been avoiding him?"
"I just want to think. This whole confession has been going through my head all day. I barely sleep,I barely focus in class, I've messed up on a lot of the dance routines." 
"Whats holding you back?" I asked. She stayed silent. "Jen, whats holding you back from accepting Mark?" Then she started to run away. "JEN!"

Jen P.O.V

I went all over the school to look for Mark. Then I came to the practice room and he was practicing their new routine. I walked in and then he stopped the music. "Jen.." He smiled at me and walked closer. "Whatcha doing here?" He asked. I went on my tipy toes and pecked his cheek. He looked so shocked. I hid my red face and turned away. I felt his arms wrap around me from behind. Then he picked me up and spun me around. "AH! Mark put me down!" I shrieked. He set me down and I saw the bright smile on his face."Ah I'm so happy!!" He pressed his lips on to mine. I kissed him back and enjoyed this moment. I can trust him. Then I pulled away so we can breathe. "Why did it take you so long to confess hm?" I asked. "Sorry I'm late~." He pecked my lips several times. 

 

It was the end of the day and I was walking with Wendy outside. "You said yes!?" She asked excitedly. I nodded and smiled shyly. "Ah you two are so cute together!" 
"You guys talking about me~?" I jumped from his sudden voice, then he hugged me from behind. "I'll head out now..." Wendy winked at me and left. "Did you tell Jackson yet?" Mark asked. I shook my head. "Lets just have them figure it out." He laced his fingers with mine and we headed towards the guys. "Hey guys, lets head to my place.." Jackson said. 

Mark and I went to sit on the love seat. "I wanna take cute selca's of us together!" I took my phone out and sat between Mark's legs. We both did a cute pose. "Ah this one is adorable~!" I sounded like a fangirl. "Ah why is my girlfriend so adorable!?" 
"WHAT!!??" The guys shouted. Mark and I broke  into smiles. "She accepted me!" Then he pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple. "ITS ABOUT TIME!!" They shouted in unison. "We all knew you guys were going to be together!" 
. "BUT!! No PDA in front of us!" Jackson said. "Of cource....... NOT!" Then Mark pecked my lips. 

It was getting late and Jackson is even more strict about me sleeping in the same room as Mark. Like come on. We just started dating. "Good night baby girl." Mark said huskily. "Good night Mark.." 
"What? No nickname for me?" I chuckled at his cuteness. "Fine. Good night honey~."
"Much better." Then he kissed my forehead and went to the living room where the rest of the guys are. 

 

Hyomin P.O.V

I walked into school with the girls, when we did I saw Mark Oppa holding hands with the biggest loser ever. Jen. Are they a thing? People always mistaken them as boyfriend and girlfriend but I knew it wasn't true. This time seems different. I walked over to them. "Hi Oppa~!" I greeted. He ignored me and brought Jen to homeroom. What the hell? Usually he would greet me back and then walk away. What's gotten into him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thats all for today! SHE FINALLY ACCEPTED HIM! But what is Hyomin up to? Don't hurt Jen!! Sorry its short.