Please be alright

Complicated

Jen P.O.V {Dream}

I was standing in a dark alley. Suddenly a group of big guys walk towards me.  "Get away from me!" I tried running away but there was too many of them. "The bosses wants to see you.." Then T-Ara comes and they're holding each of my friends but Mark isn't there.. "GUYS! Are you alright??" I asked. They looked like they got beat up. "Where's Mark!?" I shouted at T-Ara. Hyomin pointed somewhere and then Mark came out. "Mark? Are you alright??" I asked. He ignored me and went to Hyomin. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "M-Mark... W-What are you doing?" 
"I never loved you Jen. I was lying the whole time.." I felt a sharp pain in my chest. H-He lied to me.. All the good times we had. All those sweet words were just a lie. "Just face it Jen, you're nothing. Piece of trash, how about you go back and stay in Hong Kong. You're not welcomed here." Hyomin said. Tears were rolling down my cheek. "I-I trusted you Mark!!" 

Mark P.O.V

I saw Jen moving a bit. Then she started to cry. "I-I trusted you Mark!!" She shouted. I widened my eyes. What is she dreaming about? "Jen!! Wake up!!" I said. Then the guys and a few doctors came in. "You need to go we need some space.." The doctors ordered. "No! Please I need to be with her!" 
"Mark lets go!" Jae Bum and Jackson dragged me out. "Let go of me!!" I tried breaking away but couldn't. 

"What happened??" Jackson asked. "S-She started to move a bit in her sleep, then she began to cry and she shouted I-I trusted you Mark!!" I told them "I wonder what she was dreaming about.." Wendy said. 

"Wendy!!" Then we see these three girls coming with dip dyed hair. "Guys! You came!" Wendy went over to them and hugged them. "Is Jen alright!!??" 
"We don't know yet.. Uh but guys these are our friends. He's Jackson, Jen's brother. Youngjae, Yugyeom, BamBam, Jinyoung, Jaebum and Mark, Jen's boyfriend." 
"Nice to meet you guys.." They bowed at us and we bowed back. "And these are my friends, Joy, Irene and Seulgi. They met Jen already."

 

Its been a few hours and no sign of a doctor telling us whats going on with Jen. "Jen Wang's family?" We all stood up. "I'm her brother." Jackson walked forward. "Your sister is alright. She hurt her head but its no big deal. If she feels any pain then have her take some of this.." The doctor handed Jackson a bottle of pills. "Only take two.." 
"Can we see her?"
"Yes you may, shes awake but only a few at a time.." Then the doctor left. "Mark? Do you want to go first?" Jackson asked. "Are you sure??" He nodded. I smiled at him and walked inside. 
I saw Jen sitting up rubbing her head. "Jen..?" She looked up and smiled. "Thank god you're alright.." I went over to her and hugged her tight. "We were so worried about you." 
"I'm fine Mark.." I pulled away from the hug. "Did T-Ara do this to you?" I asked. She nodded and lowered her head. "They're gonna get it.." I hissed. "Mark don't.." 
"Jen, I'm not going to let them get away with this. They went to far this time.." I pulled her into a hug again. "I won't let you get hurt..." Then I kissed her lips. 
"Is Jackson here??" She asked as she pulled away. "Yeah he's outside. I'll get him.." 

"Jackson, she wants to see you.."

 

Jackson P.O.V

"JEEENNN!!!" I ran to her and hugged her really tight. "J-Jackson! C-Can't breathe!!" 
I let go of her. "Are you alright??" I asked. She nodded. "I-I had a strange dream.."
"What was it about?" I asked curiously. "I had a dream that Mark left me for Hyomin." I widened my eyes. "Jen, you know that would never happen right?"
"I know but I don't know why I had that dream.."
"Did you tell Mark?" She shook her head. "He loves you so much. He would never hurt you.." 

 

Jen P.O.V

"Omo! Jen!! Are you alright??" Wendy, Irene, Joy and Seulgi came in. "Hey guys!! Yeah I'm alright.." 
"So you and Mark huh?" Irene said teasingly. I smiled shyly and hid my face. "You guys look good together... So whats he like?"
"He always takes care of me, he's super duper cheesy but its cute and he's always there for me."
"Aigoo! Thats totally boyfriend material! So what are the other guys like?" Irene asked. "Why? Do you think any of them are cute?" She stayed silent. "Ahahah! Aww!" 
"Ah shut up guys!"
"So who do you think is cute?" I asked. 
"Jinyoung.." She answered. "Aww! You two would look cute together! By the way he's single." I wwinked at her. "We also have some news." Seulgi said. "What is it?" 
"We transfered to Seoul High!!" They said in unison. Wendy and I widened our eyes. "REALLY! THATS AWESOME!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>I'll double update later! But keep in mind that school starts tomorrow for me so I wont be updating as much. Sorry! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12