hang out

Complicated

Jen P.O.V

After I calmed down a bit I was sneaking away to the bathroom so I could reduce the redness on my eyes. But when I got there someone was using it and they were about to get out. Crap.. I turned around but they opened the door. "Jen! Are you alright??" Jinyoung asked. "Ah yeah I'm fine.." I said without looking at him. "Are you sure?" 
"Yes, are you done with the bathroom??"
"Yeah here.." I kept my head down and walked in but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Why are your eyes red and puffy?" He asked. "What they aren't! I really need to use the bathroom.." I tried freeing my wrist away but he was to strong. "Jen, are you okay??"
"Why does everyone keep asking me if I am okay??" I asked annoyed. 
"Because we care about you.." 
"Well I'm fine. Okay?" 
"Okay, after you finish up in the bathroom come hang out with us.." I nodded and went to wash my face. I thought for a second. Should I go hang out with them? Eh what the heck. After washing my face I went to the living room to see the guys all doing something different. BamBam is taking Selcas, Jackson, Youngjae and Jaebum are playing video games, Yugyeom is taking a nap, Jinyoung was playing on his phone and Mark was just sitting there deep in thought. I went over a plopped myself next to him. He smiled at me. "You decided to hang out with us?" 
"Yeah, I'm bored.."
"So I saw you with that new girl. New friend?"
"Yeah she defended me when--" I stopped myself from saying something. "Defending you from what??" Mark asked curiously. "Oh nothing.." Usually I had a better excuse but I couldn't really say anything to Mark, he could tell when I'm lying. "You don't have to tell me. As long as you're not hurt.." 
"Aigoo I'm so hungry.." Jackson said. "Fattie.." I muttered. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME???!!" Jackson asked. Then he started to chase me around. "AHH! Mark help me!!" I said. I ran to Mark and he hid me behind him. "How about we get pizza? I'll buy.." Jae Bum said. "YAY!" We all cheered. 

"PIZZA IS HERE!!" The guys shouted. "Aigoo quiet down. The pizza guy might run away.." Jae Bum went and payed for the pizza. Holy crap.. "You guys ordered a lot.." I said. "Yeah we are big eaters!" They all started to dig in while I picked up one slice. "Are you only eating 1 slice?" Mark asked. I nodded. "Ah Jen, you need to eat more. You're to skinny.." He tried putting another piece on but I moved my plate. "I'm okay with one slice Mark. You guys eat.."
"Jen you need to eat." He picked up the pizza and started to feed me. "Just admit it. You wanted me to feed you.." Mark said. I widened my eyes. "Uh how about no?"
"Then you should eat. I know you're hungry."

Jackson P.O.V

I saw Mark trying to feed Jen. I smiled at them. I can tell Mark cares a lot about Jen. He totally likes her. But Jen is probably to afraid to get into another relationship. But Mark can prove to her he's a good guys. I trust him with her. 

The guys decided to spend the night. "You have to go to your room and sleep." I said sternly to Jen but I was just pretending to be strict. "I know. Don't wanna hear you snore anyway.." 
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The guys laughed. I did too. I knew I snore loud. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this is short. But I hope you guys enjoy this story. Mark is so cute! Who is your bias in got7??? Comment below! Subscribe? Upvote?