Thunder

Complicated

Jen P.O.V
Its Saturday and I'm home alone. My parents bought me and Jackson a loft to live in. It was a pretty good size considering it was only Jackson and I. Sometimes his friends would sleep over. I hated being alone but I didn't want to interfere with Jackson's practice with his friends. Nobody ever knew I hated being alone, Thethought of it made me shiver. Then an idea popped in my head. I'm pretty sure they haven't eaten yet so I went to this Chicken resturaunt the guys love. 

After I finished buying it I took a bus to the practice room. 
Outside the practice room I heard loud music. I looked inside and saw them working really hard on their dancing. I wish I could dance like them. I was okay at dancing but I'm not on Jae Bum's level. I'm more of a singer. I opened the door and walked in. Mark was the first one to notice me. "Look who's here!" Mark cheered. "Aish why are you here?" Jackson asked. I knew he was just joking. "Okay I guess all of this chicken is for me..." I slowly made my way to the door until the 7 of them chased after me. "CHICKEN!!!??" I smiled at them and set the chicken in the middle while they all formed a circle. "Thanks Noona~!" BamBam and Yugyeom cheered. They were the youngest ones. "No problem!" I ruffled both of their hair. They are so adorable!! "So what brought my girlfriend here???" Mark asked. People at school always mistaked us as boyfriend and girlfriend since we were always hanging out. "YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!" Jackson shouted. "Dude quiet down!" I said in English. Jackson was a great brother but he can be dumb at times. "Well how come he called you his girlfriend??" Jackson asked in English. "Calm down Jackson, people just mistake us as a couple.." Mark said. He also speaks English, he was born in LA. "Ohh ahaha yeeaaahh.." I rolled my eyes. "Jackson sometimes you're so dumb.." I said back in Korean. Then everyone started to laugh. "We've practiced enough for today, lets head over to Youngjae's house!" He had the biggest house. "Actually I'll just head back home.." I told them. "Oh no you can hang out with us." Youngjae said. I shook my head. "I just wanted to bring food for you guys since you guys NEVER have time to eat. Thats not healthy." I was kind of like an Mom to them. "Are you sure?" Mark asked. I gave them a reassuring smile and nodded. 
Jackson decided to drop me off at home so I wouldn't have to go alone. "Call if you need anything okay?" 
"Okay Jackson, don't get yourself in trouble.." I said and went back inside. 

 

I decided to practice the piano. My piano teacher at school is cool, she gives us songs that we actually like and we have to practice it. She gave me Taeyang's wedding dress. I began to play until I heard thunder. I jumped a little bit from the sudden sound. Oh gosh not now! *BOOM* "AH!" I screamed. 

Mark P.O.V

I noticed it was raining really hard and the thunder was loud. I knew Jen was scared of loud thunder. I tapped Jackson's shoulder while he was playing video games with Jae Bum. "Jackson!" I whispered/yelled. "Dude I'm busy!" He continued playing. "Theres thunder!" He immidiately stopped playing the game. "Oh no.." 
"What the heck man?" Jae Bum complained. "I'll go get her.." I said. Jackson tossed me his keys to the loft and I went to my car. Gosh I hope she's alright. "Where you going?" Jinyoung asked. "Umm home...?" I lied. Jackson and I didn't tell anyone she was scared of thunder because she was embarrassed. I started the car and drove to their loft. When I arrived I unlocked the door and ran inside. "Jen?! Are you okay??!" I went to the living room and saw her sitting on the couch hugging her knees. I ran to her and pulled her into a hug. "Shh, I'm here. Mark is here.." I said soothingly. *BOOM* I felt her jump again. "Its okay Jen, I'm here.." I felt her body relax. "Thank you Mark.." She said. "No problem. Why don't you sleep for a bit okay?" She nodded and then she fell asleep in my arms. 

 

Jackson P.O.V

I was worried about Jen so I decided to go home. When I got there the door was unlocked. "Aish these es.." I muttered. When I got inside I saw Jen and Mark on the couch. Jen was laying on Mark's shoulder while Mark had his arm around Jen. I felt the ends of my lips tug upwards. They look good together. I trust Mark with Jen but who knows if Jen will ever get back into a relationship after what happened in the last one she got in. Thats part of the reason why Jen and I moved away. His name was Drake. He's part Korean and part Chinese but was born in the US. He only dated Jen for her body but when she refused to he broke up with her and started spreading rumors about her being pregnant with some other dudes baby. She was so heart broken, she stayed in her room for several weeks. I always brought her food to her room because she was to afraid to face our parents. But they knew it was all a lie because Jen isn't like that. My Mom saw how depressed Jen was so she asked us if we wanted to study in Korea. We agreed because she didn't want to see Drake. I had to leave a couple of my friends but it was for my sister. She also needed someone else with her. Nobody knows why we moved. Not even the guys, not even Mark and Jen trusts him. "Oh you're back?" Mark whispers. He gently put Jen's head on a pillow and put a blanket over her. "You know if you wanna ask her out.. You have my permission." I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

Like the first page?? Mark is so cute like omfg. I ship Markson<3 Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this story. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?