Weird and Random Men

Meant To Protect You

Bom,Dara and Chaerin was by the pool to let time pass. Although this was not the right time to chill out and relax, they chose to do so since they knew that by the next few days,they will never have to do this for a long time. They were occupying one circular table near the pool. Dara was sitting between Bom and Caerin.While the two girsl were busy chatting with each other and knowing each other, Dara was playing with the straw of her mango shake. Her right cheek was resting on her palm. It seems like she was in deep thought.

" I swear Chaerin, it was so hilarious! The girl even thought that I was gonna clobber her! Her face was priceless! Puwahahahaha!! Right, Darong?" Bom asked Dara and looked at her after. She was telling Chaerin about a funny story about one of her escapades with Dara. When they didn't hear any responses from her, they looked at her.

"Dara?" Bom asked worriedly.

"Unnie, Gwenchana?" Chaerin asked.

But Dara still didn't talk. It seems that she didn't hear them.

"YAH! SANDARA PARK!" Bom shook Dara.

The latter was taken aback a little but was able to immediately recover.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" Dara asked. 

" Because you were spacing out! I don't even know if you heard everything that we were talking about!"Where is your mind right now."

"Mianhe. I just..I was just thinking of a lot of thins, Bommie."

"Unnie, don't worry. I'm sure unlce and the rest of the alliance is dong there best to help you out." Chaerin said.

Dara smiled weakly," I know."

"Why do I have the feeling that this is not about your dad?"Bom suspiciously asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you lie to me. I know you more than you know yourself.Spill."

"Bommie.."

"It's that Jiyong guy, isn't it?"

"Are you talking about my oppa, Bom unnie?"

"Yes, Chaerin."

"what are you talking about Bom?Its not about him."

"Oh please! Like I'd believe you. And!!!!! You still have to tell me why the heck did he sleep in your room!"

Dara sighed in response since there is no point in lying .She is talking to Park Bom al along.so,she told the story to Bom and Chaerin.She also told them about the little chat that she and Jiyong had a while ago.

"I gotta tell you,Darong, for a petite and shy girl like you, you really had the guts to tell him those things?" Bom said.

"I ..I don't know Bom. His actions are making me feel so..so special? I just don't get it why I am bothered when he said that he was doing this because it was part of his job.That, I was his responsibility." Dara spoke.

Chaerin and Bom looked at each other and sighed.

"I guess, you're not just bothered.You're disappointed and hurt." Bom said as a matter of factly.

"Waeyo?"

"I don't know. Maybe you expected something else? I mean you should ask yourself that.OMO!!! DOn't tell me you're having a crush on him?! KYAAAAA!!!" 

"OMG!!! I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS MY SISTER-IN-LAW Dara unnie!KYAAAA" Chaerin shrieked in excitement.

"Aisht! What are you two talking about. I just don't want to bother anyone. I don't want to drag anyone with my problems."

"Yah! Why are you so defensive?"Bom said giggling.

"Bom unnie, let's just leave Dara unnie. Maybe she's still in denial stage. kekeke.For now, let's have a swim. I'm dying to swim." 

Chaerin stood up, removed her robe revealing her two-piece swimwear and dove on the pool. 

"What are you two waiting for?Come on! The water's so good!" 

Bom smiled and removed  her robe as well. She was wearing a one piece swimwear with a y cut on both sides. She too joined Chaerin on the pool.

Dara just shook her head and smiled.

"Fine. There's nothing to lose if I breathe and live a little,right?" Dara removed her robe. She was wearing a baby pink two piece."Chaerin! Bommie! I'm coming in!KYAAAA!" She ran and dove on the pool as well. 

xxxxxxxx

Jiyong aand the rest of the Bigbang are currently on their way for an afternoon check aroun The Cave. Although it was their hideout,still they cannot ust sit back and wait for them to be attacked. 

"Woah! What are those men doing there? Aren't they suppose to be continue guarding the Cave?" Seungri asked when he saw a bunch of men hiding behind the bushes but was currently pushing each other and somehow watching something or someone.

"Beats me. Why don't we ask them?" Daesung said. All of them went closer to the bunch of men who were busily picking on something else. These men are oblivious that they Bigbang is already standing behind them and trying to also check what they are looking at.

"What are looking at? " Top asked. He was also trying to check what these guys are staring at but failed. They ended up being pushed.

"YAH!What are you looking at!!!" Youngbae angrily asked.

"Shut up! If you want to look, stay at the back and wait for your turn!"  One man answered. Clearly, they did not turn their back to check who was behid then.

Jiyong was standing at the back just observing them.

"Yah!Yah! What are looking at?!" Seungri asked more.

"Aisht! It's only seldom that we see Chaerin-ssi wearing two-piece.What a body! WOah!"a man answered ,still not looking at who he was talking to.

"And whoever thought that Bom-ssi had a killler body too?Damn those curves!" Another man said.

"Don't forget the empress,Dara-ssi! Her skin is..ugh! Good! How I want to touch it! and she is freakin' y in that two piece!" Another guy said.

"CHAERIN-SSI?! " Seungri shouted.

"BOM-SSI?!" Top shouted.

"Dara-ssi?!" Jiyong shouted.

"You're ogling at them?!" The three men said together.

"Yah-Ya~~don't shout or else they'll know we----" The men started to turn to see who the intruders were but eventually froze when they saw who it was.

"If you value your life, you better leave.NOW!!!" Jiyong commanded.

The men started to run everywhere causing them to bump into each other.

"Hear comes the jealous dragon." Youngbae whispered to Daesung. The latter chuckled. Jiyong just rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He said and walked out.

xxxxxxxx

The three girls were tired in swimming so they decided to lay on the chairs, without wearing their robes. They were wearing sunglasses. 

"Whew!This is life! I never enjoyed the pool this much! I was the only girl here before.I'm glad you two are here now." Chaerin said.

Then, someone wrapped a towel on her body. It made her remove her glasses and sat.

"Please cover yourself. Men are looking at you." Seungri said with a clearly pissed off face.

"what am I suppose to wear when I swim then? A gown?!" 

"don't start with me, Chaecat.I'm not in the mood."

"Geez,what is your problem." Chaerin said and threw the towel away.

Seungri blushed seeing Chaerin's y body.

"Ya-Yah! What are you doing?I" He picked up the towel and cover her again."I said cover yourself!"

"What is wrong with you?" Chaerin angrily stood up, hands on her waist and eyes blaizng through Seungri. But instead of being scared, Seungri became angrier. 

"YAH! Who said you should stand up wearing almost nothing!" He took off his Shirt and moved closer to Chaerin.

"WH-What are you doing? " Chaerin asked,scared and took a slight step backwards.

"Don't move. " Then, He forcefully dressed Chaerin with his shirt. When he saw her wearing his shirt, he smiled widely."There. That's better." He then walked out.

"What is wrong with that guy. He's so random!" Chaerin then sat down still thinking what is going on with Seungri's mind.

xxxxxxxx

(Note that Bom and Top, Seungri and Chae's, and Daragon moments happened at the same time.kekeke)

Top stood in front of Bom who was lying happily under the sun. When she can no longer feel the son, she opened her eyes and abruptly stood up when she saw Top.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Please dress properly. I can almost see your soul."Top said still with a stoic face. Istead of being irritated,Bom smirked.

"Then stare at my soul then. I don't mind."

"It's not what I meant."

"I know what you mean. Do you like what you see?" She said in a teasing voice. She was walking inch closer to him while he took steps backward.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"What do you want me to do?" Bom continously teased.Top gulped." Liking what you see, eh?"

"Tsss.Conceited.I'm outta here."

Then, Top turned around and walked away.

Bom laughed. "Silly guy. Why are you so random?" Bom then lied back.

xxxxxxxx

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jiyong said as he reached where Dara was previously lying.Dara opened her eyes and saw a raging face of Jiyong.

"Uh..relaxing? Am I not allowed to relax?"

"RELAXING?! Relaxing with wearing almost nothing?!"

"I have a two piece on.This isn't nothing."

"Yah! it barely covers anything!"

Dara raised her left brow, "And your point is?"

"YOU'RE WHOLE BODY IS BEING EXPOSED!!!!! EVERYONE CAN SEE IT!!"

"Why are you shouting at me like that? Is this still part of that 'YOU'RE UNDER MY PROTECTION' stunt?!"Dara answered, clearly pissed.

Jiyong was taken aback, unable to know what to say.

"Dara..about that..I didn-t"

"Stop. You don't need to explain. I get it. Just please don't make my day more worse." Dara then lied totally ignoring Jiyong.He just sighed,placed his hands on his pocket and said, " Fine. I'll leave you girls alone, BUT IF I SAY ANYONE OGLING AT YOU, I SWEAR I'LL KILL THEM WITH MY HANDS!!!!" Then, walked away.

"Jeeezzzz.....what's is with him?" She asked no one in particular.

xxxxxxxx

Daesung and Youngbae looked at each other and laughed.

"I guess, we have three denying monkeys to take care of ,hying? Daesung said.

"Yah, don't let them catch you calling them monkeys.Or they'll slit your throat. But, I gotta agree on that.hahahaha" Youngbae said.

"Let's go annoy them more.hahaha" Daesung replied and both followed the three.

xxxxxxxx

HELLLO!!!How are you guys? I hope you're find. Sorry for misspelled words or wrong grammar. I don't do proof reading...or i really don't have the time to do so because of work..kekekeke. I hope you like it. Until next chapter. :) Thank you for subscribing!!!!