Epilogue

Apple Cheeks and Coffee Drinks

Epilogue

Minseok was currently clinging to Luhan and snuggling up to the younger.  After the two had begun dating, both of them realized how much they loved touching each other in anyway.  It seemed like now, the both of them couldn’t be seen together without at least holding hands.

Luhan smiled and looked down at Minseok.  They were sitting on the couch, watching a movie.  Though, they weren’t really watching the movie.  Minseok was wrapped up in snuggling with Luhan and Luhan was wrapped up in trying to kiss Minseok every second.  Luhan leaned in and pecked Minseok, causing the older to blush and stuff his face in Luhan’s chest.

“Lulu, I made a horrible mistake, I don’t know what to do!”

The cuddling couple looked up at the voice and the sound of their door opening.  In front of them was Sehun, who was pacing around and running his hands through his hair.  To put it in one sentence, Sehun looked horrible.  Yet, the two didn’t really care, because right now was their time.  They wanted to cuddle and be alone and maybe even have some more personal time later.  Except, that wouldn’t happen with Sehun in their new shared apartment.

“Why did we give him a key?”  Minseok groaned into Luhan’s ear.

“I don’t know,” Luhan whispered back.  He then looked up to Sehun, “What did you do?”

Sehun was breathing rapidly as he spoke, “Okay, so you know how I’ve been flirting with this guy a lot, right.  Well, last night we kinda got drunk and slept together, but I think it was just a one night stand.  I don’t think he wants more, and I really want to date him because he’s so cute and childish.  And then like, he’s super afraid of bugs so I can protect him and he’s so clingy and I love it—”

“You know, you talk about this guy every day, yet you still haven’t told me his name,” Luhan commented, interrupting Sehun’s rant.

The youngest stopped pacing and looked down at his feet.  “I-it’s Tao.”

“You mean Tao, as in works-in-our-office Tao?”  Minseok spoke up.

Sehun gave a weak nod, “Yeah.”

Minseok then snorted, “Sehun you have nothing to worry about.”

Sehun looked up with a confused face.

“Tao is so emotional over relationships he probably thought that it was more than a one night stand.  In all honesty, I wouldn’t be surprised if he already loves you.”

“Tao loves me?”  Sehun cheered as he sat down on the couch next to Minseok.  Luhan gave out a small growl that both of them ignored.  It was just protective Luhan making sure no one touched his ‘property.’

“I said I wouldn’t be surprised if he did . . .”

“Oh my god!  Tao loves me!  I have to find him.  I have to find out where he lives, give him a big kiss, tell him I love him too and then screw him again!”  Sehun cheered as he stood up and began jumping up and down.

The couple just stared at him with a confused face.  They didn’t really want to know Sehun’s plan about conquering Tao, but they were both 90% sure they would.

“Minseok I made a huge mistake, I don’t know what to do!”

The three people currently in the couple’s apartment, looked to the door to see a very clearly distraught Jongdae.

Minseok and Luhan groaned.  “What did you do?”  Minseok asked.

“Okay, so you know that mall where we’re building another coffee shop.  It’s like a whole advertisement thing.  Thanks, Luhan, by the way.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Well, I slept with the mall’s owner’s son and I’m pretty sure the owner found out.  Also, I’m pretty sure it’s only a one night stand.  I really like him though and I wanna date him, but his dad is going to kill me.”

“Hey, look, he topped Sehun’s problem,” Luhan joked, causing Minseok to snicker.  When their two friends had problems, it was usually Sehun who had it worse.

“Guys, this is an issue!  I’m going to be murdered.  We’ll lose the company due to the scandal this will cause.  Oh my god, I’m going to pass out,” Jongdae stuttered as he began pacing around just like Sehun had.

“Wait, who is Mr. Kim’s son?”  Luhan asked as he wrapped his arm around Minseok and pulled him closer.  The older snuggled into his body.

Jongdae gulped, “His name is Joonmyun, but he goes by Suho.  He’s so gorgeous and he is so kind.  He’s basically perfect, but I still a lot.  Anyways, I want to date him and kiss him, but I don’t think I’ll able to and I want to cry.”

“Isn’t Jongdae supposed to be the ‘chill’ one between you two?”  Sehun commented before Jongdae hit him in the back of them head.

Just then, Jongdae’s phone rang and the boss squeaked.  He grabbed him phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen name.

“It’s Mr. Kim,” He gasped.

“So answer it,” Sehun groaned.

“IU can’t just answer it!”

“Yes you can!”

Sehun groaned, grabbed to phone, pressed ‘talk’ and tossed it back to Jongdae.  The older fumbled with it for a second before bringing it to his ear.  “H-hello, Mr. Kim.  To what do I owe this pleasure?”  He asked, voice going from barely over a whisper to extremely loud.  Jongdae clicked the ‘speaker phone’ button so everyone would be able to hear him.  Just in case Mr. Kim threatened him, he needed witnesses.

“It’s not a very pleasurable day, Jongdae.  You see, I’ve received news form my son that he had with someone, who in my opinion, is just a bit too much of a goofball.”

Jongdae gulped.

“Yet, my son has been locked in his room, crying over the phone to his friend about how said man has not called him and invited him on a date.  I don’t know about you, Jongdae, but that is very rude.”

“I-I agree with you, Mr. Kim,” The shivering man responded.

“Then tell me, why haven’t you asked out my son?”  The booming voice asked.

At this moment, Jongdae was filled with relief and even more stress.  “I thought you’d kill me.  I don’t have a chance with your son,” Jongdae blurted out.

A laugh was heard on the other.  “No, no, I wouldn’t kill you for that.  It was my son’s choice to sleep with you.  I will, however, make sure your life is a hell if you break my son’s heart.  So, if you do like Suho as much as he seems to like you, I suggest you call him.”

“And you won’t kill me?”

“No, I let Suho live his own love-life.”

Jongdae nodded before remembering that Mr. Kim couldn’t see him.  ‘O-okay, thank you for enlightening me.  Goodbye.”

“Goodbye, Jongdae.”

There was a buzz coming from the phone when Jongdae finally pressed ‘end.’  The boss gulped and sat down on the couch, looking more relieved than ever.

“That’s good news,’ Sehun spoke as he sat on the other couch.  The couple was now trapped between two love-sick men.

“Yes, yes it is,” Luhan said as he got up and grabbed Jongdae and Sehun.  Minseok gave a small whimper when his cuddle buddy left.  Luhan blushed, but kept going.  ‘Now, Sehun, go Tao and Jongdae, call the crying boy before he decides to get over your sorry .’  Luhan opened the door and pushed both of them into the hallway.  “Oh, and please don’t disrupt Minseok and I with your problems.  You do have each other, you know?”

Luhan slammed the door in their face.  He sighed and walked back to the couch.  The TV had already been turned off.  He snuggled back up to Minseok and sighed again.

“I love it when you do that,” Minseok breathed into Luhan’s chest.

“And I love doing that,” Luhan contently mumbled as he closed his eyes and took in the peacefulness.

Minseok gave Luhan a small kiss on the neck.  “You seem tired; maybe I’ll save your reward for tomorrow.”

Luhan opened his eyes and looked at his boyfriend.  “Reward?”  He asked, eyes glittering with excitement.

Minseok nodded, “Yes, Luhannie.  Reward, as in something to thank you for getting rid of our friends.  Maybe I’d give you some kisses, or make you something to eat or—”

“?”  Luhan croaked out, his voice going dry.  Minseok ing had always been one of the many weaknesses of his.

Minseok giggled, “Maybe.”

That meant yes, Luhan knew that meant yes.

“I’m not tired,” Luhan said as he grabbed Minseok and dragged him into their bedroom.  Minseok laughed even louder.

~7 years later~

“Baekhyun, no!”  Luhan gaped as he ran to his son.

The boy looked up at his dad, smiled and pushed Chanyeol into the pool.  The taller, yet younger boy gasped before being submerged in water.

“Oh my god, Jongdae, Suho, I’m so sorry for Baekhyun,” Minseok apologized to the fathers of Chanyeol.

Everyone, and that meant everyone, was currently having a pool party at Suho and Jongdae’s house.

Jongdae laughed at the scene, “Minseok, I swear, your son is more like me than mine is!”

By then, Chanyeol came up from under water and was being helped out by Suho and Kyungsoo.  His clothes were drenched and the 9 year-old was immediately sent inside to change.

Sehun, Tao, Jongdae, and Jongin were all currently laughing at the scene while every other man sent them glares.

“Jongdae, this isn’t funny.  Your son could have drowned,” Suho scolded, causing Jongdae to be quiet and have a face that screamed ‘kicked puppy’.

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin and hugged Taemin.  “At least he didn’t push you in,” He spoke to his son.

Luhan and Minseok looked at their laughing son.  ‘Baekhyun, that is not okay!”  Luhan growled, causing his son to freeze.  “I want you to go upstairs and apologize to Chaneyeol.”

“Really?”  Baekhyun whined.

“Yes, really!”  Minseok replied, his voice portraying how annoyed he was.

Baekhyun groaned and trudged into to house and upstairs to see Chanyeol.  When he got up to the room he opened the door, not even daring to knock.  When Chanyeol came into view, Baekhyun saw Chanyeol finishing putting on a shirt and blushed.

Oh, no.  Not now.

Chanyeol coward when he saw Baekhyun.  “Please don’t hurt me!”  The giant pleaded.

Baekhyun laughed and sat down on Chanyeol’s bed.  Even though he was hurt that Chanyeol was afraid of him, he didn’t let it show..  “I won’t hurt you.  I actually c-came here to say sorry.”

“R-really?”  Chanyeol asked, sitting down next to the much smaller, but much scarier boy.

Baekhyun nodded and looked up at Chanyeol.  “You have really big ears,” He blurted out before he could stop himself.  God, why couldn’t he just say sorry?

Chanyeol frowned and looked down at his lap.  Baekhyun knew how self-conscious Chanyeol was about his ears, and he also knew that he needed to fix this right away.

“But I really love them,” He said, hoping his voice wasn’t as shay as his body.

Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun and smiled.  It was that big, dumb smile that originally intrigued Baekhyun.  “Really?”

Baekhyun nodded, “Yeah.”

The two looked at each other for what must have been minutes before Baekhyun closed his eyes and kissed Chanyeol.  It was fast and sloppy, but both boys were filled with excitement.

~

“Daddy!  Dad!  Guess what?”  Chanyeol cheered as he ran to his fathers.  Suho was currently scolding Jongdae.

Both of them looked at their son who was dragging along Baekhyun by the hand.  They both had the biggest, goofiest smiles on their faces.

“Yeah?”  Jongdae asked, bending down to be around the same height as both kids.

“Baekhyun kissed me and now we’re going to get married like our daddys!”  The younger cheered as he hugged a blushing Baekhyun.

Both fathers of Chanyeol reacted differently.  Suho, spit out his drink and ran to Minseok and Luhan.  He practically screamed at them for having a horrible kid who, “Besmirched my son’s innocence and brain-washed him!”

Jongdae, on the other hand, stayed frozen.  He hung his head and let out a small, “Why am I always surrounded by gay people?”

Kyungsoo scoffed from beside him, “You’re gay.”

“I’m bi,” The older corrected in a harsh tone, though it still didn’t surpass the devil that was Kyungsoo.

“Dad, what are Baekhyun and Chanyeol doing?”  Taemin asked as he pulled on Kyungsoo’s sleeve.

The father looked up to see both boys pecking each other’s faces.  Kyungsoo gave out a disgusted face while Jongin laughed.

“Don’t worry, Taemin,” Jongin ruffled his son’s hair, “You’ll learn soon.”

Kyungsoo growled, “I swear if you’re referencing to the Minho kid, I will punch you—”

“Relax, sweetie, everything is okay,” Jongin interrupted as he placed a small kiss on Kyungsoo’s lips.

“Ew, now my daddies are doing it too!”  Taemin shrieked as he ran away from them.

Sehun and Tao, who are casually sitting down on some chairs, laughed at the sight in front of them.  Kyungsoo and Jongin were fawning over each other, Jongdae was miserable, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were giggling, and Suho was yelling at Luhan and Minseok.

“Oh my god, I’m so glad we agreed to this!”  Sehun exclaimed between laughs.

Tao let out a small nod, leaning over to rest his head on Sehun’s shoulder.  “Maybe we should get a kid if it’ll be this exciting.”

Both men froze and looked at each other.  Now it was their turn to look stunned.

~

The pool party quickly ended after that.  Luhan had dragged Baekhyun away from Chanyeol and into the car.  Yet, not before Baekhyun screamed out that he’d call Chanyeol later.

“No he most certainly will not!”  Suho groaned as he pulled Chanyeol away so the boy couldn’t run to his boyfriend.

Jongdae smiled at his husband’s face before turning back to Kyungsoo and Jongin.  “You guys have to leave.  I don’t want Jongin to lose control and you here.”

“I wasn’t going to—”

“You’ve done it before, Jongin!”

Sehun smiled as he pulled a sleeping Tao closer.  Maybe a kid wouldn’t be too bad, the couple was already childish so it couldn’t be that hard.

~

“I can’t believe you kiss Chanyeol.  Do you know how stressed out Suho looked?”  Luhan asked as he drove his family home.

“Sorry, dad,” Baekhyun sighed as he looked down at his lap.

Minseok turned around and smiled at his kid.  “Luhannie isn’t mad, Baek.  Just, don’t go kissing Chanyeol anytime you see him.  You two are only nine and it freaks Suho out.”

Baekhyun nodded, “I really do like Channie though.”

Luhan laughed, “Baek, we’ve known that since you were five.  That day that Chanyeol bought you ice cream with his allowance when you didn’t have any money.  You literally spent the whole day holding his hand and talking about how nice he was when we left.”

Baekhyun looked up with a shocked face.  “I did that?”  He squeaked.

Minseok nodded, “You did.  It was really cute.  Chanyeol was blushing really badly when you hugged him.”

Baekhyun gave his dad a small smile and nodded.  “Okay, so, tone it down with Channie because we’re only nine and we don’t want Uncle Suho to have a heart-attack.”

Minseok looked at Luhan and then back at his kid, ‘yeah, that’s basically it.”

~

“So, finally, huh?”  Minseok commented as the couple walked into their room after putting Baekhyun to sleep.

“Finally what?”  Luhan asked as he started chaning.

“Finally Baekhyun confessed.  God, it took him longer than you,” Minseok teased as he wrapped his arms around Luhan’s bare waist.

“Oh, shush you,” Luhan retorted as he leaned in and kissed Minseok.

When Luhan pulled back, Minseok giggled.  “Yeah, you kinda made up for it with how cheesy you were.”

Were?”  Luhan laughed.  “I am still very cheesy.”

Minseok scoffed, “Sadly.”

“Oh come on, you know you love it,” Luhan pestered as he leaned his forehead on Minseok before giving him a quick kiss.

“I do,” Minseok sighed as he leaned in to kiss Luhan again.


A/N: It's the end of the end!  Lol, I hope you all liked this story!

I just posted my next fic which is Baekyeol so check that out ASAP!!

I love you all! xx