One

I don't wanna be in love!

It was hot in the club and Minseok was covered in a thin layer of sweat from dancing non-stop for the better part of the past two hours. He only stopped when he felt like he needed to hydrate, and by that he means getting another alcoholic beverage at the bar. 

He has seen plenty of good options tonight, but so far Minseok hasn't found the perfect person to take home yet. Minseok isn't discouraged though, the night is still young (and so is he) so the aburn brunet could go on for at least a few more hours--- all while his good friend Luhan sat idly by at the bar, enjoying himself just drinking away and flirting obnoxiously with the bartender. 

It was looking to be a very good night indeed, although Minseok didn't know how good just yet...

 

Sehun was not sure what was wrong with him. He was never the exceedingly-jealous type, but he was the insecure-enough-reduced-to-possessiveness type, and he has always known that. 

But why now? That was the question that was nagging him internally as he got ready to go out with his friends and his best friend's boyfriend's friends. Of all the chances given why did Sehun decide now to react to his boyfriend's neglectance? Perhaps it was because Sehun was tired of seeing Chanyeol, one of his very close and dear friends, happy and completely in love with his practically perfect boyfriend Kyungsoo. It was both a nice and dreadful feeling Sehun got whenever he listened to Chanyeol go on and on about Kyungsoo and it was the same whenever he hung out with the two love-birds together. It wasn't exactly jealousy that Sehun had but it was something extremely similiar: envy. 

"Sehunnie let's go! You're holding us all up!" Baekhyun said as he tugged on the younger's hand. 

"Oh sorry." Sehun quickly apologized to the small group.

"It's no problem." Kyungsoo dismissed with his heart-shaped smile. Sehun couldn't help but smile back and once again he felt it, envy, pump it's way from his heart throughout his entire body. If only Sehun had found someone like Kyungsoo to date, then he would not always feel so lonely. Alas Kyungsoo was his best friend's boyfriend and no matter what Sehun refused to develop feelings for Chanyeol's guy. Speaking of the friendly giant...

"Uh guys?" Chanyeol spoke up as everyone walked closer to his car. "My car only has five seats... If I counted right then there is six of us..." Chanyeol pointed out worriedly, questioning exactly when did he become so unmindful. 

"Seriously Yeol? And you just think of this now?" Baekhyun shot the younger a disbelieving look. 

"I don't know how I could have let this slip my mind honestly!" Chanyeol quickly tried to apologized, worried that he ruined the night for everyone, but then Kyungsoo spoke up to mend the situation easily. 

"It's not a major problem Channie baby, two people will just have to share a seat." Kyungsoo provided an easy solution, just like any other perfect boyfriend would have. 

However Kyungsoo's close friend Chen decided to be a bit more difficult. "Are you serious? That's easy for you to say when you won't have to be cramped into the back cause obviously you'll get shot-gun! But what about the rest of us huh? Personally I don't care how short the ride will be, I am not going to have my clothes get wrinkled and look like complete going into the club!" 

"I agree with Chen!" Baekhyun quickly nodded as it dawned on him that he was also at risk of looking like a fashion disaster if he had to cram into the back with one person too many. 

Kyungsoo sighed giving both his overly-dramatic friend and Chanyeol's overly-dramatic friend a look conveying his slight annoyance. "Well then how about someone sits on someone's lap then?" Kyungsoo resolved once again.

"I'm not sitting on anyone and no one is sitting on me." Baekhyun was quick to place the responsibility on someone else.

"Me neither, my clothes will definitely get wrinkles that way." Chen added.

Kyungsoo looked like he wanted to knock Chen's head and Baekhyun's head together. "That leaves Kai and Sehun then. They'll have to---"

"It's settled then!" Baekhyun announced cheerfully as he bounded to the car happily.  Chen nodded in agreement as he too followed along and Kyungsoo sighed not too thrilled with how things spiralled out of his complete control. 

"Sehun?" The short boy called as he turned his attention to the so far completely silent younger. "Are you okay with either sitting on Kai's lap or having him sit on yours?" Kyungsoo asked hopeful the younger boy would not be nearly as difficult as Baekhyun and Chen. 

Sehun shook his head immediately. He hardly was a stranger to Kai, the boy went to his High School and now attends his University as well. If it wasn't for the fact that Sehun thought Kai was completely straight then the younger would have probably developed a crush on the other by now.

"I don't mind but shouldn't we check with Kai as well?" Sehun asked.

Kyungsoo shook his head. "I've known him almost his whole life, he'll be fine with it." Kyungsoo assured.

Sehun bit his lip, still not assured enough. "But isn't he um..." Sehun dropped his voice down to a whisper and leaned in a little bit more to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. "Straight? Won't it bother him that I'm gay and we'll be seating rather intimately?

Kyungsoo chuckled lightly and shook his head despite Sehun's seriousness it appeared the older shrugged off Sehun's worries. "Like I've said I have known Kai almost his whole life and he won't be bothered at all by that. He was actually one of the reasons I am so open about being gay, he encouraged me to be myself no matter what others thought. Besides I am almost positive Kai is bi anyways." 

Sehun's eyes widened to comical size and he could not help but whisper his doubts. "What makes you think he's bi?" 

Once again Kyungsoo just laughed as he shook his head. "Because he checks out guys all the time and he doesn't even realize he is doing it. But anyways it's not a big deal because he is no where close to a homophobe so you should be fine." 

"O-Okay..." Sehun nodded as he was finally persuaded.

"GUYS HURRY UP!" Baekhyun shouted back to the trio. 

"BE PATIENT!" Chanyeol hollered back, him and Baekhyun were like brothers and it showed. "Shall we go?" Chanyeol asked in a much more pleasant and quietier tone, looking at Kyungsoo absolutely adoringly.

Kyungsoo smiled brighter and nodded. "Yeah, let me just go grab Kai. He's fallen behind once again." Kyungsoo explained as he nodded to Kai who was still a few yards back messing with his phone. 

"Okay." Chanyeol nodded simply before pecking Kyungsoo on the forehead and heading over to his other baby--- which yes is his car.

"Sehun go ahead with Channie, I'll explain things to Kai." Kyungsoo said.

"Um alright." Sehun started walking towards the car when he felt his phone in his pocket buzzing. As he left Kyungsoo's side he pulled the device from his tight black skinny jeans' pocket and was not surprised at all to see that it was his boyfriend calling. Probably going to promise more promises he was surely going to break to make up for completely standing Sehun up this afternoon for their date. It was their first anniversary and the had the nerve to flake. 

No Sehun had had enough. He was done being pushed around and forgotten by someone who obviously did not care about him enough to make him a priority whatsoever. So, taking a deep breath and swallowing down his ready-to-pour tears, Sehun ignored the phone call before turning his cell off completely. For once Sehun was planning on forgetting about the other. Tonight he was as free as a bird--- and just as single perhaps.  

 

"Jongin put that damn phone away and stop trying to make things work with that witch." Kyungsoo said sternly. 

Kai looked up and gaped. "But Hyung---"

"No buts. I am tired of watching you give your heart away to someone who just stomps on it! Be done with her, you don't need that anyways. You said she broke up with you last week for what? The third or fourth time now? Move on and find someone who deserves your love." Kyungsoo has never understood why Kai put up with his girlfriend--- correction: now ex-girlfriend. It was always ridiculous to the older how Kai would always be bending over backwards for someone so undeserving of him. The girl he has been with on and off again for the past two years almost has cheated on him, lied to him, and overall just been a terrible girlfriend to him. It was safe to say that Kyungsoo was not a fan of this girl, and never has been. 

"Hyung, I can't just---" Kai started but stopped when he heard something at the other line of the phone and directed all his attention to the device in his hands. "Jessica?!" Kai's voice was hopeful. 

"Oh hey Kai, what's up?" Jessica's voice came out bored and disinterested. 

"I'm with friends right now and I was wondering if---" But before Kai could get out what he wanted the other cut him off.

"Look Kai I have already told you that we're over. I've moved on and I think that you should honestly move on as well." In the background Kai could hear a few giggles and he knew then that Jessica had friends over right now.

"Oh... I see..." Kai paused, trying not to allow all the hurt that he felt inside flow out into his voice. "Well in that case, um, do you really want me to move out of the apartment this week?" Kai asked.

"Aww can't you come get your stuff tomorrow?" Jessica half-whined. "This week I will be---"

But before she could use the effort to finish Kai interrupted. "Sure. Tomorrow it is." The boy's heart was cracking and it was all thanks to the she-devil on the phone, and Kyungsoo knew this and it pissed him off more than anything else. 

"KAI YOU'RE WEARING THAT?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, IMPREGNANT EVERY GIRL AT THE CLUB?! MAN SOMEONE IS GETTING LUCKY TONIGHT!" Kyungsoo shouted loud enough so that Jessica would definitely hear him.

Kai's eyes were wide and he stared in disbelief at his hyung. "What are you---" 

"Kai what's going on?! Are you seriously going to a club?! What are you wearing that your friend thinks it is going to get you lucky?" Jessica demanded to know, her attention finally caught. 

"Umm..." Kai wasn't sure how to answer but before he even could his phone was snatched up by Kyungsoo. 

"Sorry Sooyeon but Kai is no longer any of your concern. Have a good night with you clique of . Kai will have a blast having undeniably hot !" And with that Kyungsoo hung up and turned the phone off. 

"Hyung why would you say that?!" Kai panicked and tried to get his cell phone back. 

"I did it for your own good Jongin!" Kyungsoo shoved the phone into his pant's pocket so Kai could not obtain it. 

"B-But---"

"No. Jessica isn't worthy of you and I refuse to see you crawling back to her again!" Kyungsoo said firmly. 

Kai sighed. "You're right. I know I shouldn't even waste my time, she seems to be done with me for good now..." 

"Don't sound so miserable, letting her go is a wonderful thing!" Kyungsoo exclaimed with promise. "It is high time that you get laid by someone other than miss whiny princess who next to nevers even lets you finish. Sound pretty good?"

Kai breathed a quiet laugh. "That sounds actually pretty great. Alright, I'll try to find someone else tonight." 

"That's a good boy!" Kyungsoo praised as he playfully hit Kai in the shoulder. "Let's get going then!" 

 

When Kai and Kyungsoo did get to the car Baekhyun and Chen were caught up in some conversation and Sehun was seated with his long legs dangling out of the open back door. 

"Oh, uh hey..." Sehun greeted. He sounded a little flustered and that's because he was. The more the platium blond thought about sitting intimately with Kai the more nervous he got. The older was actually smoking hot in his tight, navy blue jeans with his loose white tank top. 

"Hey, Kyungsoo says we have to share a seat." Kai smiled nicely. "That's alright with you?" 

Sehun nodded. "As long as you're fine with it." He answered quietly. 

Kai's smile deepened. "Yeah it is, but..." Kai trailed off as he nervously laughed and scratched the back of his head. 

"What?" Sehun blinked his worried and wide eyes. 

"It's just, uh, you wouldn't mind sitting on my lap right?" Kai asked a bit shyly. "Not to sound like a total but sitting on another guy's lap is a little emasculating for me..." Kai admitted and his cheeks darkened to an extremely attractive shade of pink. 

Sehun quickly adverted his eyes, almost sure he was going to get a nose-bleed if he looked much longer. "Um, no.. Not at all. You can sit uh, here..." Sehun rambled as he got out of the car and gestured for Kai to seat himself first.

"Thanks!" Kai beamed.

"N-No problem." Sehun responded. 

"See, you two get along great! Let's go!" Kyungsoo chirped as he went to open his own door, but before he could Chanyeol leaned over the middle in the front and did it for him, thanks to his unusually long arms. "Thank you Channie."

"Anything for my darling!" Chanyeol cooed which made Baekhyun dry heave in the back. Chanyeol ignored that as everyone settled in the car. "Everyone ready?" 

"Yeah!" Baekhyun and Chen chorused while Kyungsoo nodded. 

"I am. Sehun?" Kai peered up at the younger who was now seated in Kai's lap, his head practically touching the ceiling. 

"Yes." Sehun nodded and this time did manage to hit the ceiling of the car to his own mortification. 

Kai chuckled before shifting a little and spreading his legs wider. "Here." The older of the two said. "That's better right?" Kai asked. He had moved enough so Sehun was sitting closer to the seat since he was no longer perched on Kai's thighs but was now more accurately between the latter's thighs. 

Sehun could feel faintly Kai's area brushing against his back-side and it took all of the blonde's will-power to not blush or stutter when he answered simply. "Yeah."

"Okay! Then here we go!" Chanyeol cheered as he brought the car to life. 

Sehun felt nervous, as butterflies were swarming in his stomach. And Kai tried to think about other things than Jessica. Everyone else engaged in small car conversation.