Prologue

I don't wanna be in love!

Carefully styling his auburn hair the young male smiled bittersweetly in the mirror before turning to his friend. "Are you almost ready?" 

"Yeah, one sec." The dirty blonde younger answered distractedly. 

"What are you doing?" The older but shorter chuckled as he observed his friend's actions. 

"Just stretching is all, if I do decide to dance I don't want to pull anything." Came the younger's explanation. 

"Are you serious?" The older raised a questioning brow causing the blond to roll his eyes dramatically. 

"Yes! And honestly Minnie you especially should be stretching right now!" 

"Me? Why?" Minseok wondered aloud. 

"Because when you get lucky tonight don't you want your pick-up to think you are exceptionally flexible?! I mean that's how you are going to get a date afterwards!" Luhan explained as if it were all so obvious. However on the contrary it was just the Chinese boy's twisted logic that only made sense to himself. 

"I love you but really Luhan you are a little stupid." Minseok said whilst laughing. "There is no way I am going to have a one night stand that turns into a relationship with someone. That kind of thing only happens in Hollywood movies." 

The younger of the two boys scoffed with an eye-roll. "It can happen in real life!" Luhan argued. "And with what you look like right now, I myself might just try to pick you up." The taller smirked as he stepped closer into the other's personal space. 

"Yeah right. And what about your "boyfriend", hm? Don't you think that it would be considered cheating on him to sleep with me?" Minseok put air-quotations around the word boyfriend as he asked his rhetorical question. 

"I don't think he'll mind." Luhan said. "After all he is imaginary." 

Minseok laughed heartily and shook his head. "So now you admit that Kevin is not real?" 

Luhan shrugged with a mischievious grin. "Kevin's real as long as there is a unwanted suitor chasing after me." 

Minseok rolled his eyes as he picked up his jacket off the coat-rack. "So forever then huh?" 

Luhan giggled as he too mimicked the actions of the older and retrieved his jacket. "I suppose but you never know. Maybe one day I will get in a horrible accident that leaves me disfigured and ugly." 

Minseok scrunched his eyebrows at his best friend's words. "Not everything is about looks Luhan." Minseok said seriously. 

"I know that." Luhan responded immediately. "But my personality , I rely strictly on my looks for dates." 

Minseok didn't want to but in the end he did concede, after all Luhan was sort of telling the truth. If it weren't for the fact that they had been friends since middle school when Luhan moved here from China then Minseok does not know if he would have put up with half of the things he did from the younger. 

"You're right. I will remember to pray later that you don't get into any horrible accidents any time soon." Minseok said as he locked his apartment's door behind himself. 

"Hey just because I admitted it myself doesn't mean you have to agree!" 

Chuckling, Minseok threw his arm around the taller's shoulders. "Don't be mad. Remember I still love you and put up with you even though I know how ty your personality is." 

Luhan stuck his tongue out at Minseok before pushing the older's arm away. "Whatever." Luhan said before running towards the elevator. 

"Hey! Wait for me!" Minseok called as he too started to jog. 

Luhan didn't respond but Minseok did hear the younger's mischievious laugh as the elevator's door shut, right before Minseok was able to reach it.