Two

I don't wanna be in love!

Sehun was hesitant to approach, because what if he was misreading the signs? What if the hottie that he thought was sending him an uncountable amount of "come hither" looks was doing no such thing and it was all in Sehun's head? The blond doesn't think he would be able to handle that sort of rejection and decidedly stayed put in his seat at the bar instead of going out on the dance floor. 

He was drinking miserably when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Sehun turned his head and his eyes widened. 

"Hey cutie, want to tell me why you are sitting here and ignoring my hot as friend out on the dance floor?" The boy with hair not exactly brown but not quite blond hair asked. 

"H-huh?!" Sehun stumbled a little cluelessly. He couldn't wrap his mind around what the attractive stranger just said.

Instead of showing any signs of annoyance the male in front of Sehun just smirked and looked amused. "What are you? Straight? Or a ?" He questioned shamelessly. 

Sehun sputtered, not believing his ears. "M-Me?! N-N-Neither!" Sehun denied. 

"Really?" The stranger poked a bit more into Sehun's personal information before his look of surprise settled into more amusement. "In that case why don't you get your over there to my friend? He wants you and there is no denying that." 

Sehun gulped as he glanced over once more and saw the hot guy looking directly at him. "I-uh-b-because..." Sehun bit his lip. "I-It's um, been awhile..." Sehun revealed.

The stranger then looked alarmed before an understanding look fell over his face. "Is that so? Well no worries, my friend is a sweetheart. He will take good care of you, I promise." 

Sehun looked up and into the eyes of the attractive boy in front of him. "You are starting to sound like you are luring me into some creepy trap. You're not a pyschopath trying to kill me and your friend is just the bait, right?" Sehun asked worriedly and immediately the stranger laughed heartily. 

"Uh no kid, that's horror movie . I just made a promise to myself that I was going to get my friend laid tonight since he just got out of a relationship and it seems he has chosen you to be his beautiful rebound." The stranger explains. 

Sehun could not believe the blunt honesty he was recieving and was not at all sure if he should believe a single word leaving the stranger's mouth however one more look at the hottie moving on the dance-floor decided Sehun's fate. "Okay." Sehun relented while nodding. Without a real thought Sehun picked up his glass and down the rest in one go before standing up abruptly. "Thanks for the pep-talk." Sehun nodded his head before making his way towards the hot guy.

"No problem!" The stranger called whilst chuckling, feeling accomplished himself. 

 

Minseok could not believe how many times he had to practically eye- the platium blond at the bar before he got the hint that Minseok wanted him. And then Minseok couldn't believe that the boy was being exceedingly shy that he wouldn't just come out to the dance floor! Minseok had to signal for Luhan to intervene and thank God he did that because now, finally, the platium blond hot guy was walking straight to Minseok with a determind look on his face.

"Hey." Minseok breathed out seductively as he moved forward and wrapped his arms around the stanger's neck and pulled his face close. Okay so Minseok has had more than just a few drinks and most of this confidence he has is coming straight from the liquids, but really Sehun was using the same form of courage at the moment so what's the big deal?

"My name's Sehun." The younger blurted, unsure why and unsure why his pulse is racing. 

Minseok just chuckled instead of looking at the taller strangely, which Sehun was thankful for. "Well Sehun, my name's Minseok and I want to know if you want to dance with me?" 

"I wouldn't have come out here if I didn't." Sehun answered and he must have said the right thing because Minseok's grin widened. 

"I see. Well then come here." Minseok pulled the taller closer and without any encouragement necessary Minseok began to grind on Sehun sensationally. 

 

Kai was out of breath with a huge smile on his face. 

"Hyung!" Kai called once he saw Kyungsoo sitting at a table with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen. 

"There he is!" Chen announced loudly and a little too happily. One could tell he has already had a few drinks. "We were all beginning to think that you had left with someone." 

Kai shook his head. "Nah, I just got into the music is all."

Kyungsoo chuckled as he responded. "We can see that. You and Sehun both." Kyungsoo commented. 

"Hmm?" Kai hummed not sure what his hyung meant by that. 

Instead of responding with words Kyungsoo just silently nodded his head in the direction behind Kai. Immediately the tan boy turned to look and what he saw made his jaw drop. Sehun was in the midst of dancing, well grinding, with an incredibly beautiful boy. Kai didn't quite understand everything at the moment but he understood one thing for sure: he was . 

"It's amazing what liquid courage can lead to." Chen commented before laughing and the others joined him, all but Kai who was still starstruck. 

"Who's that guy dancing with Sehun?" Kai asked not taking his eyes off of the pair. 

"Mhm, we don't know but it sure seems like Sehun knows him." Chanyeol joked. 

Kai, influenced by the alcohol in his system and the loud music that was hyponotizing, moved to grab one of the almost full drinks on the table. He lifted the glass and downed the entire liquor in one-go, ending with a satisfied 'ah!'.

"HEY! That was mine!" Baekhyun protested and Kai smiled apologetically. 

"Sorry, but I needed that." Kai then turned to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol as Baekhyun pouted about his now empty drink. "Sehun and I will go home ourselves so don't worry about us." Kai said before walking away towards the dance-floor. His statement was met with loud shouts of encouragement from both Chen and Chanyeol however Baekhyun was still pouting and Kyungsoo seemed partially confused. 

"But doesn't Sehun have a boyfriend?" He asked his lover. 

Chanyeol shrugged. "Last I checked he did, but his boyfriend is a real prick so good ridance to him if Sehun and him broke up. Judging from the way Sehun is dancing with that stranger I would say nah. Kai is in the clear." Chanyeol then smiled. "Wouldn't they be cute together?" 

"Mhm, I think Sehun and that handsome stranger would be cuter." Baekhyun said. 

Chanyeol scoffed. "What do you know, you're drunk." 

"I am not!" Baekhyun argued. 

"Boys play nice." Kyungsoo playfully scolded. 

 

Sehun pulled on Minseok's hips desperately, he needed more friction between them. Minseok was more than willing to comply and he pressed against Sehun even harder as he grinded. It would seem that the two were falling in love right there on the dance floor and the only thing that could interrupt them was a insanely gorgeous, tall, and tan man that had a smirk that could kill.

"Mind if I join?" Kai seductively asked as he already began grinding behind Minseok who was facing Sehun. 

The oldest smiled in return as he nodded and Sehun just blinked unsure of what just happened. However the youngest did understand that Kai was running his hands all over his body and Sehun would not ever say that he did not enjoy the treatment immensely.

By now the three males had gathered some attention, quite a lot actually, and this made the small part of Minseok's brain that was still vaguely and somewhat sober ring alarms. So in response extremely intoxicated and Minseok whispered in both Kai's and Sehun's ears:

"Lets go back to my place." 

 

 

Author's Note: I am actually a bit disappointed in this chapter :/ maybe later on I will rewrite but for now I am just done with it haha forgive me