Hongbin's story

After Voodoo Doll

Hi Armystar here~~~~ It's finally the last chapter of After Voodoo Doll. I at writing fighting scenes so there are a few small time skips. But I hope you enjoy this final chapter. Thank you to everyone who liked this story and subscribed to it.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hongbin P.o.V

In my inner white world there is no time, therefore I couldn't  tell how long I had stayed as her prisoner after the others left. I could tell what was happening but I was in no control at all of my body. The puppeteer became more violent after the others escaped and my body was covered with scars and burns. She entered several piercings into my body to confine me securely to my cage. I didn't stop believing that the others would be able to come and rescue me from this maniac.

 

Rest of VIXX P.o.V

In my dreams, I saw Hongbin still trapped inside the puppeteer's mansion. He was is a worse situation than when we were all trapped together. His body covered is more scars and burns than ever before. The next scene was the five of us in a clearing in the forest away from the mansion. All of us were in a better situation than when we first ran away from her mansion. The life had returned to everyone's eyes and their scars had faded away leaving small pink tints on their skin. The dream continued on to show us saving Hongbin from the puppeteer's mansion.

 

N's P.o.V

I woke up from the bed where Aliss and I were sleeping together and was leaving the apartment to go to the clearing when my wrist was grabbed by Aliss.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere you shouldn't come. I need to go save Hongbin, he was left while the rest of us ran away. Even if it only me, I going to save him."
"I'm coming with you. I don't care how dangerous it is. I'm staying with you until the end."

Aliss quickly went to get ready and once she was ready, she held my hand and we ran towards the clearing together.

 

Ravi P.o.V

Before dawn,  I got out of bed and walked out of the hut and towards the forest. I had just entered the cover of the trees when someone linked arms with me and pulled me further into the forest.

"I don't know where you're going but I'm up for an adventure so I'm coming with you."

"No! You can't come! You could be killed! You're not coming."

"I'm going to come whether you allow me to or not. If you leave me here, I'm going to follow you, even if it means that I get lost in this bloody forest."

Without saying another word. Ravi left and continued through the forest. Lici followed him through the forest with me and their hands knocked each other as they walked. Ravi, silently pulled her hand into his and they continued to the clearing in the middle of no where.

 

Ken P.o.V

I left a note on her bedside and left the hotel so that Cherry knew where I went when she woke up. I left a kiss on Cherry's forehead and she woke up because of the kiss.

"Hey Cherry. Do you want to come with me to meet the rest of my friends?"

"Yadda, I wanna sleeeeeep."

"Come on, I really want you to meet them."

"Okay, I'll come. Just let me get ready."

Ken and Cherry left the hotel together and headed towards the clearing. Halfway towards the clearing, Cherry fell over and I helped her up. She tried to stand up but couldn't, so I placed her onto my back and piggybacked her all the way to the clearing.

 

Hyuk P.o.V

I told C.YA of my dream as soon as I work up and we decided to go together to the clearing. I tried to convince her not to come because it was so dangerous but that didn't work. I left the apartment while she was still sleeping the next day so that she wasn't in danger but soon after I left and entered the clearing, someone jumped in front of me. C.YA stood in front of me with a pout on her lips.

"Oppa you were supposed to wait for me."

"I didn't want you in danger. That's why I left you at home. How did you know where I was going?"

"I heard you leaving the apartment so I followed you here."

"It's dangerous."

"I don't care! If you're going. I'm coming along."

C.YA and I made our way to the clearing and we reached the clearing before anyone else did."

 

Leo P.o.V

I woke up from the dream, silently rising from the bed, I turned to Sharlotte who was lying next to me on the bed. I gave her a final kiss before grabbing an overcoat and leaving the room.

"Oppa, where are you going?"

Sharlotte came out of the bedroom wiping the sleep from her eyes, in her pajamas. She saw my clothes and a questioning look came to her face.

"Oppa, are you leaving me again? I  don't want to be by myself. Can I come with you?"

"……..  No."

"But why~~~~~~~ I'm going to come along no matter what you say."

"It's too dangerous."

"I'm still going to come along."

Leo sighed and finally gave up. He waited in the living room while Sharlotte got changed and once she came out they left together to the clearing.

 

All the couples finally arrived at the clearing. The looks on the boys faces were solemn as they shared a silent telepathic message between one another. The group of people began to move towards the mansion which they could see. When they reached the gates of hell, they hesitated before moving into the mansion. As soon as they stepped inside the mansion, the minion viciously ran towards them with weapons in their hands. The boys stood in front of their partners protecting them from danger as the minions attacked them. This continued but they were slowly getting pushed back by the rush of minions. Sharlotte and Aliss soon joined into the fight with their prior knowledge of martial arts.

 

They group finally reached the room where they were kept as captive and there they found Hongbin in chains in one of the rooms and the puppeteer in the middle of the room standing between the group and Hongbin.

 

"You'll never take my pet. Rather I think I'm going to get 10 more pets."

 

The puppeteer gave a manic laugh as she looked at the group. The boys moved forward in front of the girls to hide them from the puppeteer's view. But it was too late.

 

"I'll take all you boys back and also take your girlfriends and chain them away from you forever."

 

That caused the boys to flip. They charged towards the puppeteer together hoping to steal the voodoo doll from her. Rather, they were all pushed into the wall causing the glass to shatter and scatter all over the floor. The boys didn't give up and they ran at her again. This continued until they were able to finally snatch the voodoo doll out of her hands. Without the voodoo doll, she was powerless against the boys unchained Hongbin and helped him towards the girls. The puppeteer was left chained in one of the cells left to die by herself.

 

The group left the mansion and all walked to Aliss' home which was the largest out of everyone's. Once they all arrived, Cherry took Hongbin into the spare room to treat his wounds and left him to finally rest from all the torture he received from the puppeteer. The group stayed together until Hongbin was finally healthy and able to support himself.  

 

All that happened after he group returned is history, whether it be that they became kpop idols or designers it was left to fate.