Hyuk's story

After Voodoo Doll

Hi~~~~~ ArmyStar here. All my assessment has finally finished so I have a two week holiday. I'll try to update as much as I can during those two weeks. As narukoxfox has requested this chapter is Hyuk's story.

Thank you to everyone who commented and subscribed to this story.

I love you guys

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hyuk P.o.V

 

The trees didn't thin no matter how far I ran. Running away from the Puppeteer's mansion was the only thought I had in my mind. This continued for the next week and a half, and finally when the trees thinned, a beach is what met my eyes. My body was about to collapse from malnutrition and tired from the continuous running. In the distance, I could see a lonely house on the edge of the sand, a safe distance from the water. Hoping for aid, I began walking towards the house.

 

Once I got  to the house I knocked on the door. The door was opened by a young girl, probably in her late teens or early twenties. I opened my mouth to speak, but rather than speaking my world went black.

 

C.YA P.o.V

Never have I received guests as I lived secluded from most of the society as I was always a loner all through school. Once I heard the knocking on the door, I opened the door to see a young man wearing clothes which seemed like rags. He opened his mouth to talk, but rather he suddenly lost consciousness and fell on me. I helped him inside and got a closer look at his face. He was suffering from malnutrition and also dehydration. To help him, I ran to the kitchen after I made sure he was comfortable on the bed.

 

Inside the kitchen, I gathered the ingredients to make soup for him since he probably didn't have the energy to eat solid food. While I was cutting the vegetables I could hear him starting to groan and move on the bed.

 

Hyuk P.o.V

I woke up to see myself in an unfamiliar location, I moved slightly only to fall off where ever I was. Pulling myself off the floor I began to walk slowly but surely out of the room and into what I believed to be the lounge room. After what seemed like forever, I finally reached the lounge room to see a girl in the kitchen with a frilly pink apron on. She turned around and once she saw me, she rushed towards me and pushed me down onto the couch. With the single word "Stay" she went back to cooking in the kitchen.

 

Too shocked to move, I stayed sitting on the couch like a statue. This continued for about 20 minutes until she came back with a bowl of hot soup in her hands. She placed the bowl on the table in front of me with a spoon and I pushed my body forward and tried to pick up the spoon, but rather I slumped forward and was unable to pull my self back up.

 

C.YA P.o.V

He tried to pick up the spoon but as soon as his back left the couch, he slumped forward and wasn't able to pull his upper body back up. I pulled his body back up into the sitting position and picked up the spoon and bowl of soup and placed it in my lap. I began to feed him the soup and this continued on for a few days, but after four days, he was strong enough to talk and support himself. He slowly began to open up though the days he stayed with me. Some of the information I learnt from him was that his name was Hyuk and he ran away from a mansion inside the inside the forest. He couldn't remember anything before the mansion.

 

I decided to take Hyuk into town with me as he only had those tattered clothes that he first came to my house in. I gave him the spare clothes my brother had left last time he visited me and took him into town to buy some clothes. Hyuk's fashion sense, is one of the weirdest fashion senses I have seen, I mean he bought a mint coat which I've never actually seen him wear besides the time he tried it on at the store. Also, his fashion sense reminded me of a child in primary school. Most of the clothes he bought were brightly coloured and generally hoodies.

 

Hyuk P.o.V
I had been staying with C.YA for nearly a month now. I felt guilty because I intruded on her house and have stayed here for the last month or so. I was constantly worried as her house was on the edge of the forest and my feelings towards her during the time grew so to prevent further harm coming towards her if the puppeteer every found me, I decided to move out during the night so I don't intrude anymore on C.YA. I waited until night fell and went into C.YA's room for the last time to check if she was sleeping.

 

Her sleeping face was of an angel's and my heart pained to leave her by herself but I couldn't take her with me and allow her to be in constant danger. I leaned down to say my final goodbye to her, I gave her a final kiss on the forehead and left her room and headed for the door.

 

I was a few steps away from the door when something clutched the back of my shirt. I turned around to see C.YA staring at me while holding the end of my shirt tightly in her hands. "Don't leave." That's all C.YA said and my heart skipped a beat.

 

"You're the only person who accepted me. You can't go. No. I won't let you go" As C.YA continued to speak tears threatened to fall from her eyes. That's when my decision completely changed. I turned around closed the distance between the two of us and puller her into a hug.

 

"I won't leave. I'll stay with you, forever and all through eternity."