Ken's story

After Voodoo Doll

Hi~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ArmyStar here. I've finished three out of my four exams and as it was also my friend's birthday yesterday. I've decided to upload again. Yay~~~~~ I hope you enjoy this update. Ken isn't one of my bias' in VIXX but I hope you enjoy this.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I began running West away from the terror and evil of the Puppeteer. I tripped over several tree roots while running. No matter how far I ran, the trees wouldn't thin the pain of the cuts on my body decrease. All the others have the power to heal but she never gave me those abilities. She enjoyed the pain of my blood trickling out of my body, painting a picture on the floor with my blood. Instead of receiving the power to heal, she gave me heightened eyesight, making me more aware of my surroundings compared to any other the other dolls. Hongbin is definitely here favourite though. She gave him all the abilities he wanted and he had more than all of us combined. The heightened sight, hearing, the ability to heal quickly and defending himself from everything that could harm us including fire. But all those abilities came with a price, the vice-like grip of the puppeteer became tighter. She commands us all with one doll but the influence the doll has on Hongbin is more than any of us.

 

Captured in my thoughts, I didn't realise I had reached the edge of the forest. Outside the forest were plains of grass, no sign of humanity anywhere. I decided to wait for the cover of darkness before moving across the plains. The minions would have caught me in I moved in broad daylight. I often saw one or two minions protecting the edge of the forest.

 

Under the cover of darkness, I began running across the field of grass, often ducking at the slightest noise, in fear that the minions had caught sight and were after me. This continued for the next few days, until I was sure, I wouldn't be caught anymore. After a week I finally saw signs of humanity in the distance. I could see a small town which meant I was probably in the countryside somewhere in Korea.  I walked closer and closer to the town, while walking my thoughts went back to my time in the puppeteer's mansion. A syringe was injected into us every week to wipe our memories of the past. I was bound by ropes which covered my entire body while some of the others were victims to more gruesome ways of . Leo was the most stubborn and violent ones. It grew to the degree that the puppeteer bound him to the wall through rings she embedded into his skin.

 

Caught in my thought I ran into someone in the street, accidently knocking them over. "Itte" she said as she picked herself off the ground. From the map and translator app that her phone was open on, I guess she isn't Korean. "joesonghabnida", I apologised as she stood up again.

 

Cherry P.o.V

I was walking through the street, my eyes concentrating on the map of Daegu when I ran into someone and fell over. I looked up to see a man in tattered clothing and wounds everywhere on his body staring back at me. The training I received for nursing kicked in as soon as I got to my feet again.

 

I took him by the hand and made him follow me back to my hotel room. Once inside the hotel room, I opened my luggage and got out my emergency first aid kit. As I was fixing him up, I realised he was actually really handsome, besides the fact his nose was massive. The silence was heavy inside the room and once I had done all the wounds I could see, I said in broken Korean, " I need you to take your shirt off, I see wounds under your shirt." He looked back at me blankly before reaching for the bottom of his top. He slowly lifted it over his head and sat on the bed shirtless. The tension and awkwardness in the room became worse and to ease the tension, I quickly did bandaged all his wounds.

 

Ken P.o.V

I sat there frozen, not knowing what to do. Do I tell her, do I not? It was seriously awkward as I sat there while she was tending to my wounds. I wanted to speak to her but something was preventing me from speaking. I couldn't communicate with her as I didn't have any paper. But as time passed the tension between us began to ease. She first began to ask me questions, and I answered with hand motions. Once she understood that I couldn’t speak she began to tell me about herself and why she was in Korea.

 

Cherry P.o.V

To ease the tension, I began asking him questions about himself, instead of speaking he answered me with hand motions. That lead to a very limited conversation so I decided to tell him about myself.

 

"I live in Osaka and work as a nurse, but recently I learnt I was adopted, with the death of my adopted parents, and turns out that my parents were actually Korean. I took time off work to look for my parents but when I did finally find them. It turns out that they were killed in a car accident three years ago.  I don't know what I should do now, the life I lived before was a lie, and when I was just about to find my true family, I find out they're dead. I don't want to go back to Japan, there are too many memories, and most of the not that good. But I can't stay in Korea, I have no where to stay."

 

The tension returned. Five minutes past before anything happened. My hand stopped as I finished bandaging his wounds. Just as I was about to let go of him. His hand grabbed my wrist and held my hand above his heart. Ba..dump, Ba..dump his heart went. I tried to pull my hand out of his grip but his grip only tightened. He suddenly pulled me into his arms before saying "Stay with me. I'll take care of you."