Leo's Story

After Voodoo Doll

Hi ArmyStar here~~~~ It's finally my bias' turn~~~~~~. It's kind of obvious from how long it is. I hope you all enjoy this. The finale is Hongbin.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Leo P.o.V

Running for two weeks with no rest is all that has happened to me after I separated from the others. The trees had changed into buildings but nothing looked familiar or was something I could name. All I had was myself and nothing else. This continued for the next week and rather than helping, I was avoided like the plague. I was walking through the streets when I found a small box with something small inside making cute noises. I looked inside the box to see a small kitten who was also left on the streets to die. Once I picked up the kitten a rush of memories came back to me, who I was, where I came from but there was one person in my memories whose face was still blurred.

 

I remember fighting against my chains to return to her. Why can't I remember their face, why? I tried forcing myself to remember, but instead of remembering it caused my head to hurt even more than before.

 

I carried around the small kitten with me, after I picked it up. To keep it safe from the cold weather, I held it as close as I could to my body. The kitten cuddled comfortably into my body for the heat but that didn't help as much because of my tattered clothes.

 

Sharlotte P.o.V

Taekwoon oppa……….. I shouldn't have told him about the kitten which I saw crossing the road. Taekwoon oppa ran back to get the kitten and never returned. I went back to where I saw the kitten and all I saw was the dead kitten in the middle of the street. I looked around for oppa the entire night but I never saw him again.

 

Two years had passed since that day. Why did I ever do that? Tomorrow was the day two years from the day he disappeared. I returned to Seoul from Busan to go back to where I last saw him. I wasn't able to meet another guy after Taekwoon oppa. The guilt from his disappearance prevented me from meeting another guy, I truly did try. Jungkook was the best boyfriend a girl could ask for but he just wasn't Takewoon oppa. Oppa was quiet but caring and loved animals. I tried to forget him as people generally aren't found after they go missing but that didn't work out as I wanted it to.

 

Leo P.o.V

The further I walked, more of the environment became familiar to me. My feet began leading me somewhere. I can't recognise where I was going but the destination soon became familiar to me. A  park was the destination of where my legs took me. I sat down on a bench and took Hakyeon out from inside my shirt and placed him on top of the bench. I held Hakyeon in my hands and patted him while becoming captured in my thoughts.

 

Sharlotte P.o.V

I walked towards the park where oppa and I always had our dates. I saw someone with a familiar physique as Taekwoon oppa sitting on the bench petting a kitten. The closer I got to the mysterious man. His face became more pronounced and once I saw his entire face, I ran to him and hugged him.

 

Leo P.o.V

Someone hugged me and nearly squashed Hakyeon who I was holding. I could recognise from the arms that this person was female.  Did she know me from before I was taken? I looked up at her face, to see a young girl who was probably in her late teens or early twenties. She had tears clouding her eyes as she looked at me, a small smile gracing her lips.

 

"Taekwoon oppa. Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere.  Do you knoe how much worry you have caused all of us?"

 

I didn't know how to reply.  Here was a woman who seemed to know who I was. But I couldn't remember her at all. Her face seemed familiar but I couldn't identify where exactly I had seen her before.

 

"Who are you? You seem familiar but I can't remember who you are. Do you know me?"

 

Sharlotte P.o.V

His words stung my heart. He doesn't remember me, nor does he remember who he is himself. Is it amnesia?  Oppa what happened to you? What happened to you to make you forget who you are?

 

"You really don't remember?"

 

"Sorry I can't remember anyone nor who I am either"

 

At this point, Hakyeon gave a small 'meow'. I looked down into Taekwoon oppa's hands completely forgetting about the small kitten. I looked at the small kitten and a small smile graced my lips. I took the kitten from Taekwoon oppa's hand and started petting him but I could feel him shivering. Placing him inside my jacket, I turned around to see Taekwoon oppa staring at me.

 

"Oppa, he's going to die from the cold. You'll get frostbite too."

 

I took his hand and returned back to my apartment where oppa and I lived together before he went missing. I lead him to his room and put the kitten down onto the sofa. Taekwoon oppa came into the living room after changing into warmer clothes and hugged Hakyeon, I went into the kitchen to prepare some food for Taekwoon oppa and milk for the kitten.

 

Leo P.o.V

I saw Sharlotte preparing food in the kitchen are my body was lead like a magnet towards her in the kitchen. The blurred face in my mind was slowly becoming clearer with the time I was spending with this stranger.  The face finally became clear input to show this stranger's face.  The recognising of the blurred face caused another rush of memories to come to my mind. By the time I stood behind her, all my memories had returned and I pulled her into a back hug and gave her a small peck on the cheek. She turned around to face me and I kissed her strongly.

 

Sharlotte P.o.V

Our teeth crashed from the sudden kiss. As the kiss continued it felt as if my soul was flying through several different dimensions. How I've missed this feeling. But what made me fly to the moon was what oppa said to me after.

 

"I'll never leave you again, I'll be your prince charming. Forever and eternity"