Ravi's story

After Voodoo Doll

Hi Everyone, ArmyStar here. New chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone who subscribed and upvoted this story and I will try to update as fast as I can. Unfortunately I have exams which start this week so I don't think I'll be able to upload until next week.

Anyway enjoy!!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ravi's P.o.V

After leaving N, I continued running as fast as I could. I didn't realize that the minions had weapons until something whizzed past my head a few centimeters away from my ear. I turned around to see the minions holding several weapons such as rifles, snipers, crossbows and long bows. The minions shot my calf, slowing me down as I began to limp. I pulled out the arrow causing blood to spurt out and as I ran I could feel them catching up to me. As they came in to a closer distance, the number of arrows and bullets flying towards me tripled and to escape from them I had a final spurt of speed before hiding inside a cave.

 

Three days I stayed in that cave until my wounds had closed up and when I was sure the minions weren't around anymore I slowly moved up body out of the cave and into the forest. I followed the trees for as far as I could. A few days past, with the only food that I ate being wild berries that  I was able to find. The sound of cars and humanity came closer with every step I took. When I finally reached the edge of the forest, I saw that the only place to survive, without going closer to the city was a small hut which looked abandoned, a safe distance from the city that no one would suspect someone to live in.

 

I walked towards the hut which stood alone in the middle of a grass field, no gate or fence to guard the hut. I opened the door and walked in to see, food stocking the shelves and a bed with a pillow and blankets. This must be someone's emergency housing is the first thought that came to my mind.  Resting my tired body on the bed, I soon fell into a deep slumber, something that hasn't happened for the last whoever knows how long.

 

 

Lici's P.o.V

Humming Red by Hyuna, I arrived home from school. I opened my door and looked around the room, only to see a foreign man sleeping in MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is going on here????? I walked closer to him, cautiously hoping he isn't a murderer or . Once I was close enough to see his face I stretched my hand forward and just before I was able to touch his face, a hand suddenly grabbed my hand in a vice-like grip and his eyes snapped open to reveal eyes that were not like anything I had ever seen. His eyes weren't normal at all. Instead of having a pupil like everyone else, his eyes were crosses, No pupil and the only black bits of his eyes being the crosses were enough to make anybody scream. His upper body slowly rised from the bed to reveal all his scarred and tattooed chest.  His body was covered in scars and even through his shredded shirt, I could see that that wasn't the worst of his wounds. Some of his wounds had closed up but still were covered in dry blood which was beginning to flake.

 

"Who are you?" I asked him, my wrist still caught in his hand.

 

"I don't know who I am. I can't remember anything. All I know is that I'm running away and my name is Ravi" Was the reply I received from him. A rush of thoughts past through my head, does he have amnesia, is he even from Earth, why is he here?, who on Earth has a name called 'Ravi'?

 

I pulled my wrist out of his grip and began to stride back and forth across the room. His eyes followed me without blinking. I stopped and faced him.

 

"Where did you come from?" I asked, the only reply I was given was him pointing in the direction of the forest which was rumoured to be haunted. This was beginning to turn into an investigation with him being the victim and me, the inspector. "Do you have anywhere to go?" I received a similar reply as the previous question, a single shake of the head. After that, I made a decision which was probably something I was going to regret for the rest of my life. "Okay, you can stay here with me. But you have to tell me as soon as you remember something about yourself okay?"

 

Two weeks had passed since Ravi had started to live with me and one thing I realized was that even though I give him clothes to wear, he wouldn't touch them. Finally I snapped, as soon as I got home after school I tossed my bag onto my bed, changed my jacket and on my way out I grabbed Ravi by the wrist and dragged him with me outside. I dragged him all the way to the shopping district and we began to walk around together. We were walking through the district when Ravi suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. I turned around to question him and say that he was looking at the snapbacks. I pulled him over to the snapback stall and allowed Ravi to have free reign over his style of clothing. Little did I know he was going to chose 12 snapbacks. Why the hell does he want all those snapbacks, I mean he's not a freaking kpop idol. I bought half of the snapbacks Ravi chose and allowed him choose his own style of clothes. Okay, I get he might be an alien. But he has the weirdest fashion sense I have ever seen.

 

Ravi's P.o.V

I was being dragged through the shopping district by Lici and when I saw those funny shaped things that sit on top of people's heads. A sudden sharp pain came to my head, memories began to pass my eyes as I remembered some of my memories before I was dragged into my hell hole. That f***ing B***h is still able to control my body, forcing me to harm myself or someone else. I'm afraid that I'm accidently going to harm Lici….

 

Lici's P.o.V

A month had passed since I dragged him shopping, Ravi sometimes does some unexpected things and it seems like there is someone controlling him. One time I came back from school to see him with bloodied hand and several pieces of broken glass embedded in his arm. It seemed like someone was possessing him causing him to injure himself. This has been repeated a few times and I've tried to convince him to come with me to the doctor's but he refuses. The truth is I don't want him to go either, I'm scared the doctors will take him away from me and experiment with him. He's the only friend I've had since my parents were murdered and with no family members and the story of what happening spreading, I was thought to have been the killer as I was the only one who survived.

 

It was finally the holidays and I was resting at home reading some fan fiction I printed out at school and brought home with me. The door was taken off it's hinges and Ravi came in with a mad look in his eye. I sat there frozen on my bed no where to run. He slowly came closer t me. One step, two steps, three steps and there he was, right in front of me on the edge on my bed. He grabbed my face by the chin and before I could react. He smashed his lips against mine. Once, twice, three times. By the second time our lips met, I responded to his kiss and when we finally pulled apart he whispered one thing. "I remember now, my name is Wonshik, Kim Wonshik."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm sorry this is short. I'll try to upload another chapter soon.

Please comment on who you want the next member of VIXX to be ^.^