N's story

After Voodoo Doll

HI!!!!!! ArmyStar here.

 

This is the first chapter of my story. I have writers block with the We got Married one, hence I decided to write this. I don't know how often I'll be able to upload but please stay with me. I'll try to get them uploaded as soon as I can.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ravi and I began heading as far South as we could. We soon heard the minions that the witch sent after us coming closer and closer. Ravi and I split up so we would have less chance of being caught. After the small farewell I headed South West as fast as I could. The wounds was closing up as I continued walking. It is during these times it helps to be a voodoo doll.

 

It was after three days I began to hear the sounds of civilization again. I walked out of the forest to be greeted by a small city road and off in the distance I could see the apartment buildings. Pushing my heavy body I continued to move in the shadows of the trees, not wanting anyone to see me with all these scars and pieces of glass embedded in me. When I was close to the city I stayed in the forest until darkness fell before slowly venturing forth hoping for some help. All my injuries had healed by then but my torn and blood stained clothes didn't help my situation at all. The people who saw me began to avoid me as I walked through the street.

 

This pattern continued for the next few days. One night, I was walking for some safety when someone ran up to me and hugged me. Out of strength I collapsed and my vision started to black out.

 

Aliss P.o.V

I've been looking for Hakyeon for nearly three years now. We were childhood friends with the same dream and when we were 17 we moved from Changwon to Seoul to continue our dreams of becoming professional dancers. Three years ago, Hakyeon suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth and hasn't been found since. When Mrs. Cha found out the news of her missing son, she suddenly collapsed. With no one else to take care of her as Mr. Cha is so busy, I packed up all my things and moved back to Changwon to take care of her. Once one of Hakyeon's sisters had returned to take care of Mrs. Cha I've made it my goal to find him no matter what it takes and bring him back to his family.

 

I spent a year looking in Seoul with no idea of where he could be, I asked for the support of the police but they were no help either. This continued for three years and essentially there wasn't any city with a population of over 50,000 people where I haven't lived. I finally returned to Changwon to support Mrs. Cha and I was walking to the bakery to buy a cake from comfort food when I saw a familiar figure walking, his clothes stained and torn in places. I began to walk closer to him. It was when I was in a 10 metre radius of him, did I see his face. The man I had been looking for, for three years was walking on the street of his hometown, Changwon. I ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged me back before collapsing a few seconds later.

 

I took Hakyeon back to my apartment which wasn't that far of a distance from where we were on the street and placed him on my couch. He had become much skinnier than the time I had last seen him and his skin had scars and burns in various places. His clothes were in tatters and looked like they hadn't been washed in several months. Luckily, I carried around some of Hakyeon's clothes with me in case he returned and also as comfort. I began taking Hakyeon's clothes off to replace them, only I saw the worst of his injuries. All around his body he had scars varying in size and depth. Not wanting to see the pain and torture he went through, I quickly slipped on his shirt and placed the pants with underwear for him to change into when he woke up.

 

N's P.o.V

I woke up to see myself in a foreign place wearing a shirt which wasn't my shirt. I looked around to understand where I was and saw a pair of pants and underwear on the floor next to where I was lying. I changed into those clothes, out of the tattered pants and once I was finished I decided to look around. Many of the objects here were familiar but I couldn't remember their names, after looking through the open area I began to open the doors which lead to the rooms. One room was full of clothes while another was bare with nothing inside. I rested my hand against the handle of the last door and opened the door to see a person sleeping in the bed by herself. I slowly moved closer towards her, half in fear it was the witch and half in curiosity. Once I was close enough to see her face, my head began to pound harder and harder until it felt to the point that my brain was going to burst from my head. Millions of memories past by my eyes in the few seconds which had past. It felt like someone had locked everything up and the door was finally broken down.

 

My memories had begun to return. I remembered several things but none currently that important to who I was. All the memories I had were of names of objects, no people, no faces, nothing.

 

Aliss P.o.V

I opened my eyes and the memory was what occurred yesterday, made me abruptly sit up in my bed. I saw someone standing inside my bedroom and my eyes traveled up their body until I saw their face. Hakyeon was standing in the middle of the room staring right back at me.

"Hakyeon, you remember me right?" I asked him hopefully. The response I received was something I never thought would happen in my life. He strode up to me in three long strides and kissed me right there and then.

 

N P.o.V

I don't know what came over me. As soon as she asked me the question of "You remember me, right?" My body moved by itself and striding over to her and before I became in control of my body again I kissed her. Not one of the quick pecks on the lips but rather a proper kiss. Through that kiss the rest of my memories came back, our childhood together, moving to Seoul, everything up until the day I was taken on my way back home after dancing practice.

 

When we finally parted from the kiss, I whispered the statement I have wanted to tell Aliss since we started dating in high school. "I love you Aliss, will you marry me?"