What is it about?!

The Guardian's : Return

            Blueish crystal ornament is everywhere and a very cold temperature make the room seem creepy. He turn around slightly but then he saw a beautiful women in white kimono with grey fur around her neck, red ban, red lips, and white pale skin walking gracefully to his direction.

            “So, you’ve finally decided to come again” She says coldly. The woman, now stand proudly in front of him without fear as always. He can feel his mouth form a small smile because of the sight he miss for a week now come alive.”I thought you already lose your interest since a week ago”

            “Of course not! it’s just a bit hectic in my place so I have to take care of it. Did you miss me?” He said with a tint of mischiveous tone in it.

            The women chuckle and shaking her head, ”You should’ve told me…I can help you handle it faster than you do it alone. But these day, I keep have a feeling that the battlefield cannot be avoided. It’s worrisome and you know what will be if we lose”. The woman come closer and lean her head over his shoulder naturally. ”you idiot, how I miss your warmth” she breath out with a sigh.

            He quickly respond it with a gentle kiss of the crown of her head. They stay hugging each other for a while until they heard someone cleared his throat so he got their attention. ”You’re such a er you know, duizhang!”

            “You know I didn’t intend to bother you two… but the situation make me do it! Come in an hour, the other guardian has been called to gather in the border. We should do it fast and pray that this will settled everything for a time being” The voice lace with authority and some irritated tone in it. The two of them tense up hearing the news.

            “What do you mean by that?! Is it already spread until the border? We’re not ready for this! It’s too early for us to break a war” said the woman hysterically. He can feel a tremor inside his head began to rise.

            “I know …but it’s an order from ‘it’! Did you really think that I will make you go to war before you all ready?! No! But, I can’t do anything” The said man yelled furiously and turn around. ”I even can’t have the time for my partner because I have to lay the news just to have you all accused me…just be ready in an hour! I’m off”. He can feel guilt and fear in his partner, the woman standing beside him, who is now staring at the door blankly.

            “It will be okay” he squeeze her hand a little. That make the woman look at him and he can look at the beautiful icy blue orb in front of him. He cup her face and kiss her slowly, she respond the kiss like it’s the last time they will do it.

 

            Minseok jerk up immediately from where he slept with a cold sweat trickled from his forehead. He glance the clock and he realize it’s already 9AM. He quickly walked to a bathroom because he had a class in thirty minute. Minseok has already back to Seoul from his vacation in his aunty house for a week now, and it’s been a week and half from where he meet a stranger who surprisingly give him a Korean cellphone number, and also it’s his fourth to have a dream with a same person. What confused him more was the last dream he had. He identify one of the new voice belong to a stranger he meet in Siberia.

            ‘Who is the woman? Is she my lover? Who am i? What i am?’. That question linger in his head, but now he have one more question he desperately seek the answer, and that is, ’What is it about’. He know he can call the man for the answer, but decided to leave it because he is afraid of the answer that will change his life and afraid of what future who waits for him.

 

 

            “MInseok? Are you okay?” ask one of his classmate, Lina, who now touch Minseok forehead just to find him cold as an ice. ”OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! HELP…            !” she screamed though out the door to find someone to help Minseok.

            MInseok didn’t understand what’s wrong with his body but he felt something burning inside. It felt weird and his mouth cannot say a word like he wished for. His head spinning and his body ache all over like he used to be after he run for a marathon. He can hear a commotion before he out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for a late update...and a short update too

It's been hectic in my university...a lot of assignment

Hopefully you enjoy the story and please leave a comment...^^