Memories

The Guardian's : Return

 

            Kim Minseok, that is his full name. He lived alone in his small apartment in Seoul. Both of his parent died when he barely 7 years old. His mother had a weak body since she was a child, so it’s understandable when she cannot live for too long. But his father had a healthy body, he died because he depressed of the lost. He doesn’t want to eat and always lock himself in his bedroom, he even ignore the small Minseok cried over him. Minseok father died a month after the mother funeral, but no close relative in Korea want to took him. The only one who want to took the title of minseok guardian is his aunt from his mother. She offer him to go to Siberia with her and her husband because she can’t leave her jobs there, so minseok off to Siberia for 8 years. He comes back to Seoul after that and live in an apartment near his old house that has been sold when he decided to go to Siberia with his aunt.

            The memories of his childhood, isn’t something he want to remember because all he remember was his mother funeral and his father who ignore him. But this time he can vaguely remember the memories of his late mother. The one when he played around in snowy days, he can remember his mother word, ”You know min-baby, I used to want to be like a snowflake! So pure, dazzling, graceful, and even it didn’t last long but it still give impression to our memories…not like this, weak, sick, and lame! But you know, I think it’s alright after you’re born, I have you who is my little snowflake. I’m so grateful to have you by my side. I’m sorry if later on there will be a hard day for you because of me, just be strong  and remember that I and your father love you and will always watching over you whatever happen to us”

            The tears fall out before minseok open his eyes to find a white ceiling above him. He took a glance all over the plain white room and finally noticed the IV connected to his wrist, and slightly anticeptic in the air, make him 100% positive that he’s in the hospital. He move his free hand to reach a glass of water in the nightstand but make grunt noise because, with unknown reason, the said hand is burning and ache especially his biceps. He quickly pull up his sleeve and widenen his eyes to find a tattoo graze in his biceps. The tattoo is simple, just like a hexagon pattern but he is more shocked at other sight. ’Oh my goddess!!! WHAT THE ING HELL is this! I have a ING TATTOO and it’s ING SHINING IN A RED SPARK!!!’

            “Ah…finally you woke up! How are yours feeling” A voice make minseok back from his reverie and he cover his tattoo automaticaly. A nurse in a pink uniform came closer.

            “I don’t know…it’s fine I guess. What happen to me?” ask minseok confused. The nurse look at his IV and scribble something before she look at minseok completely

            “Fortunately, your friend call an ambulance in time. You had an abnormal fever, but until now we don’t know what cause it. It’s just your body produce too much cold steam that your body can’t handle. But with time, it’s going down again” She frown and brushed the topic casually. ”Anyways, your relative come over and said to give this if you’re conscious” said the nurse suddenly and hand minseok a letter. She stayed for awhile to draw minseok blood for a test before she’s out of the room leaving minseok who is in his own thought alone.

            ‘A relative??? There is no way they come here…so who is it?’ minseok open the letter hesistantly and froze at what the letter says. It is a letter from that weird stranger, even it looks like a messy child scribble and barely readable, he can make out the most important part,

Minseok, so you finally gain your concioussnes, huh?!

Well, I already told you to call me if you got something unusual but you didn’t do it at all

It’s understandable, though…I’m a stranger right now and there is no way you will trust me that easily

I’m glad I come in time before your body frozen…

If you want to know what is happen with you, come to Black Harbour Club in XX district at midnight

I’ll be waiting for you around that time everyday

-Keychain Stranger-

 

            “What should I do?” he whisper to himself. Minseok look at the window and sigh, he must know the truth but he afraid of it. His mind is in mess, he cannot think straight and there is something weighted him but he really didn’t know what it is.

------------------------------

I'm sorry it take longer to update and not mention a short chapter...Oh,and my bad grammar too

I have a ton of task and stuff that must be done this month...

Well i think that i will update a month each

I'm really sorry T^T also please keep supporting thin fanfic

Don't forget to subscribe and comment me ^^