Weird Stranger

The Guardian's : Return

Pure…Dazzlingly white…Graceful…like snow that falling from the sky… I wonder if I can be like that someday

 

In mid-Desember 2007, Siberia

           

Hey! What are you doing there?! That’s dangerous” shout the man in English who saw an Asian boy standing in a middle of the lake that has been frozen by the ice. In this cold weather, people rarely come outside except for work or something urgent who come up, but that boy just standing there and stare the snow that falling from the sky intently. The man still shouting until the said boy turn around and walk to the man with a gentle smile across his face.

            “Ah…I’m sorry I didn’t notice that you are talking to me” said the boy in English with a funny accent when he already in front of the man.

            “It’s okay…but don’t stand over there, the ice might break and please hurry to your staying place, I’ve heard this night there will be a storm, so be careful, okay” inform the man before he spoke up again. ”You’re a tourist right?! You look like an Asian

            “Yes…I come from Korea and I’m here to visit my aunt. I’m Minseok by the way” Minseok bow a bit and smile again.

            “Mins.. Boy, your name is hard to pronounce…and is your aunty Ms. Kim who live in there?” the man pointed the house painted in blue with black fence.

            “Oh you know her? Yes, that’s right…but how did you know that?

            “Well… it’s not hard to tell because the only one who is Asian around this place is Ms. Kim” laughed the man and then he look over his watch. ”I should go now…enjoy your stay in here, boy” the man said before he took off.

            “Thanks a lot mister” said Minseok and wave his hand to the man that returned it with the same gesture. Then Minseok walk to his aunty house before he felt someone watching behind him, but when he turned around, there is no one there.

The chilly air in there just making it more creepy, so he hasten his step but right before he knock the door, there’s a big hand suddenly tap him from behind. Minseok startled a bit and prepared to attack whoever he or she if they want to harm him but when he turn to face it, he just see a really tall man in all black with black sunglasses along black horn piercing and somehow there is an intimidating aura around him that make Minseok cowered. ”What do you want?” Minseok ask the man with shaky voice he didn’t intent to make.

            The man didn’t reply Minseok answer but instead he gave him a snowflake keychain that look really familiar in Minseok eyes. Minseok automatically look over his already empty space where he usually hang his snowflake keychain and then he gasp loudly.

            “My keychain!!! Thank you very much, mister! This is my precious belonging

            “I found it in your fence…”The man says with a deep husky voice. Minseok can’t help but notice that the man clench his jaw and his body tense up. ”Now if you excuse me… Oh but before that, this is my number. You can call me if there is something strange bothering you… well it will be soon, so until then

            Minseok take the paper with a frown. He didn’t understand what this man up to but he known from his voice that he is serious and didn’t mean to flirt him at all. After the paper already in Minseok hand, the man turn around and walk out. Minseok open the door and before he close it he faintly heard that man voice in his head and also in Korean language, ”Don’t trust anyone if you have an unusual thing…just call me quick… I hope”.