chapter 3

The rebellious mate

3:

I blink and avoided his gaze now staring at the empty room that could be seen at the window, clearly.

 

“You should really get back to class.” I told him not wanting him to stay any longer although I enjoyed his company.  

 

Baekhyun scoot closer towards me. I could feel his warmth against my skin, I stayed wondering what he’ll do next. His eyes studied mine.

 

After a few seconds he rests his head on my shoulder while weird tingles run through my shoulders. “Mine.” He whispered I can already imagine his smile when the words escape his lips.
 

I was confused by a second. What kind of person is he? I meant he hasn’t even asked me out on a date and his already calling me his? What am I a property?

 

But for some reason I didn’t want to pull away from his touch instead I crave his fingertips on mine. I slowly pull away, Baekhyun lift his head up and glance at me with a sad and disappointed look on his face. I felt guilty, it felt as in my whole world was crying out loud.

 

“Cassie are you okay?” he ask in a worried voice, his face hardened. Tears were building in my eyes and I wasn’t sure why, myself.  “I’m fine.” I wave it off and turn to pack my bag.

 

Something about him was driving me nuts and it infuriates me, I had to get away from him, something tells me he was more than trouble. Once both of my feet was on the ground, I slung my bag on my shoulder and left him.

 

I heard Baekhyun calling my name out but I ignored him and head to class even if there was 10-15 minutes left.

 

~~

 

After class ended, the feminine guy from before was leaning against my locker waving at me with a grin on his face.

I walk towards him, putting my annoyed look on.  “Bad day?” he chuckles as he pushes himself off of the locker.

 

I punch in my combination code and threw in my unneeded books. Besides I don’t really study at all anyways all I do was play pranks on Kai, watch Television and text or social medias. “My day is great until you came along.” I close the locker door and turn to him, he had an amused look on his face as if I was entertaining him with words that he finds funny.

 

“Baekhyun aye?” He wiggled his eyebrow, he was clearly teasing me about him. “What about him?” I tried to play cool.

 

He laugh not answering my question instead. “I’m Luhan by the way.” He introduced himself, I have to admit he was kind of cute but honestly not my type.

 

“I see he hasn’t mark you,” he says and I got so confuse at the moment I actually titled my head and gave him the same look my previous dog gave me when I started talking rubbish.

 

Luhan stare at me for a moment before letting out a nervous laugh, “oh. Excuse me I have to talk to someone” Luhan said walking past me not saying anything but a cold hard expression was plastered on his face.

 

Weirdo.

 

“Baekhyun and I are planning to.” Someone that had passed by me said and I had no idea what he plans but I started to became curious all of a sudden.