chapter 2

The rebellious mate

I walk into the hallway as I scanned through my schedule. “Boring boring.” I shove the papers into my bag and sat went to my locker. 

 

Kai had already found his group of friends, god I envied him. A blonde haired girl appeared in front of me all of a sudden causing me to jump slightly. “Hey! Are you new? Wanna be friends?” She grinned. 

 

She wore a mini skirt and a Minnie mouse crop top. “No.” I replied walking away from her. 

 

“I’m Sulli by the way!” She grinned. “I don’t care.” I said as I quicken my pace. “But I want to be your friend. I know who your brother is! His hot~” She just wants to be friends with me because Kai is hot? That’s sick. 

 

nah I would have done the same. I approach Kai and saw the same guy again. “Kai!” I called him, “There, Sulli Kai, Kai Sulli. Now leave me alone woman!” I pushed her towards Kai who immediately grab her shoulders to prevent her from falling. 

 

“Cassie wait!” Kai hold my wrist causing me to turn to him, I gave him an annoyed look. "Want to meet my friends?" He questioned, I turn to the group of them that was staring at me with a smile. 

 

"No why should i?" Kai shrugged, "because your mate is there." he said. I blinked, what on earth is a mate? "Here." I put a box of mint into his pocket and grinned. "I take those when i'm acting crazy. Hope it helps," I pull my grip away from his and walk away.

 

~~

 

I sat under the shady appple tree and pull out my laptop. I went into twitter and typed, 'My brother is acting crazy again.' And clicked tweet.

 

I went into youtube to check to see if Troye Sivan had uploaded a new vieo.

 

"Aren't you suppose to be in class?" A voice ased, I life my head up and blinked at the same guy up close I notice his hair was messier then i thought. "Aren't you?" I glance back at my laptop screen. He chuckled and took a sit next to me, "I was about to when i saw you." 

 

My heart skipped a beat but i shake it off. "If that is suppose to charm me i'm not charmed at all." I told him he leaned over to see my screen but i quickly close it not wanting him to see my troye sivan wallpaper which is embarassing. 

 

"Okay what's up?" I turned to him my eyebrowss knitted together, "I'm Baekhyun by the way." I leaned against the tree and tightly closed my eyes, "why does it matter?" I opened them back and turn to him who was staring at me.

 

"Don't do that." I crossed my legs together putting my laptop on the grass. 

 

Baekhyun shurgged, "not my fault your attractive." I rolleed my eyes. 

 

"Words don't charm me buddy." I told him off. "Most girls like it when boys tell them they're attractive," He said. "Most." I rolled my eyes again.

 

Baekhyun smoothen his hair with his fingers,  "what is your name?" He asked.  "Cassie." I gaze into his eyes, they look perfect.