Chapter 1

The rebellious mate

Cassie’s POV

 

My brother, Kai had my boxes loaded into the house. Being the stubborn me and refusing to move houses I lock myself inside of the car. My headphones were in and I blasted the music out until 100% so I couldn’t hear Kai screaming out loud as I let my body soak in the comfort of the air conditioning surrounding the car. I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t cold but luckily I had my jacket on so yay me..

 

I shut my eyes tightly and lean against the door, once I knew why the car felt hotter, my eyes flutter open and before I knew it Kai was already carrying me out of the car. “KAI IF YOU DON’T PUT ME DOWN IM GOING TO BITE YOUR SHOULDER!” I threatened him. He laughed and shook his head as I frown and took a deep breath and sink my teeth into his skin like a wolf trying to rip his predator’s head out.

 

Once he was crying for help I pull away and grin once I saw my teeth marks against his tanned skin, I made an escape as soon as his arms were pulled away from my waist. I ran around the house as fast as my legs could carry me while I jump over the unpacked boxes that were place around the house.

 

“CASSIE!” Kai called out. Knowing how much of a loser I am at running I quickly slam the door close but before I could even lock it the door burst open. I lost my balance and fell onto my in a second. “Ouch!” I cried out rubbing my innocent .

 

I notice I was already in my room, the pink wallpaper that labeled Cassie. Oh great, just great. “Enough with your stupid little games alright? Now unpack your stuffs or your grounded! You hear me?” I groaned out loud, Kai sigh and close the door while I start unpacking my stuffs and by unpacking I meant shoving every one of my clothes into my wardrobe and placing the other boxes containing my stuffs next to the bed before popping my headphones onto my ears and lying back down onto my bed.

 

~~~

Before I knew it, it was already morning and the sun light that passes through my window hits my face like a thousand bright lights or it’s like you wanted to check the time in the middle of the night and you had to turn on your phone and the screen brightness hits your eyes and you had to squint your eyes to adjust the brightness of the screen.

 

I didn’t want to move my bed but the sun is heating me up like it’s frying me in a hot frying pan.

 

“Cassie!” I heard Kai’s voice calling out to me, can my morning get any worse. “Mum says you have school today so hurry up and get dressed!” Kai said in a not so demanding tone. I stand corrected..

 

What next? Having to throw coffee into a hot guy that I might actually have a chance with? Or not..

 

“CASSIE ARE YOU AWAKE?” Kai yelled, oh god give me a break.. I rub my temples, “GIVE ME A BREAK KAI!” I yelled back. I knew he was just trying to help mum but seriously his too bossy at times.

 

I wore a simple grey t-shirt and some short pants after bathing since my hair is still wet I didn’t do much but comb it, before heading down stairs I brush my teeth and pull my converse sneakers and my bag, of course. My empty black studded bag..

 

“Good morning sweetheart~” My mother greeted me as I took a seat on the dining chair opposite Kai. “you guys ready for school?” she ask I ignore her like I usually did but Kai kick my leg under the table causing me to yelp and mutter a quick yes.

 

Kai smile proudly as I gave him a death glare in return. What’s so fun about moving and moving? What’s so fun about transferring schools month by month?

 

If my mum has a lot of money why doesn’t she just buy us a car or a mansion or something? Besides what’s all that for? Do you know how tiring it is to keep on introducing yourselves to a whole new people month by month like seriously don’t I have anything better to do then this.

 

The thought of this makes me angry again, “I’m going if your not.” I stood up walking out while I slung my bag onto my shoulder.

 

I wait for the school bus to come with Kai by my side who was busy listening to some pop music while my eyes were searching for something interesting on the road but the only interesting I found was a feminine look kind of guy who met my eyes and a wave of electric current flow down my body.

 

“What the ?” I blink and turn my head back towards the guy only to see that he had disappeared into the black van.