Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth.

Reality

~Minhae's POV~

It's been a while (a month) since I have been bothered by this dude who gives me candy every week.

I swear he is like a stalker.....

He knows where I live, what my phone number is, what my scheduele, and even know my habits....

I can tell that he wants to help me cut off drugs, but hey I can't help it. 

I know it's too addictive, but it's one of my chances to die slowly... Just fade from the world.

Until a guy came and is right now looking through my stuff to find any hidden drugs.

"I mean seriosuly I don't understand why our lives couldn't be easier by just having the people that is bad or doing bad stuff or just whatever look like what they should. For an example an ahjusshi who looked like a byuntae was actually one of the kindest men that was in South Korea." Minhyuk shrugged cleaning after himself with the dishes.

(I have to agree with the annoying dude on that)

"So? For all I know is that the world is ed up and so things just couldn't be fair." I put my dishes in the sink.

"Hey! Language, Missy." Minhyuk rubbed the dishwashing soap foam on my face.

"Aish. How dare you?!" I started grabbing a handful of foam as soon as Minhyuk started to run away.

As soon as I tried to whip it at his face, he dodged the foam and instead a different person got splattered.

"Poo." the girl spat the foam that was in , out.

"I can see that you guys are having fun with the dish wash soap. whatever you call that." Haejin wiped off the foam off her face.

PAUSE:

I know you guys might be confused by why this girl seems so close with me....

~A few days ago~

"Minhyuk!!! Let me go," I noticed a poor girl had  Minhyuk's hand grabbing the girl's wrist as if this was some drama.

"Minhyuk.." I called out, "Are you trying to seduce this innocent girl?"

The guy noticed me.

"OH HI MINHAE!!!!" He shouted and let go of the girl.

THe girl was running away after she bowed to me.

I bowed back as Minhyuk came over.

"Why are you being so polite to me? You would usually punch me when you..." he looked back. "OH MY GAWRD.....HAEJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Minhyuk ran to find that girl.

"Heh..Heh,,,,,A little game of tag I see....." I shrugged and left off for the cafe I loved to go.

~While walking~

I was about to enter the cafe, but I stopped and noticed a girl running in my direction. 

"Hey.....It's that poor girl Minhyuk was about to seduce......." I thought and pulled the girl in the cafe.

"Holy ." the girl started panting and she soon noticed me. "Oh hi!!! Were you the one whole pulled me in here???" she asked in relief.

"Yeah. I felt bad that the annoying guy was chasing you to seduce you." I said randomly and dragged her with me to a table.

"Hi. Would you like to order something?" a chubby boy who looked like he was in his teens had came up to us.

"Yes, uh......Two caramel macchiatos please." I ordered.

"I'll be right back with your drinks." he smiled and left off.

"Minhyuk wasn't trying to seduce me..." the girl laughed all the sudden, " He was just being annoying because I'm his freind who is addicted to drinking....Apparently he saw me coming out of a convinience store with beer and was trying to stop me, until you came and saved my life."

I started coughing as soon as I heard that she was his friend and she likes to drink.

"OH MA GAWRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!!!!" I started screeching.

"Wait?!!! He's been doing the samething with you too?!" She started screeching with me.

"Yeah... I take drugs, but he just suddenly throws them out one day. Then he finds out that I like to drink, and now my beer in my fridge are gone!!!" I wailed.

"I never knew that there was another person that he tries to make their life miserable!!!"

"I know!!!!!"

"By the way, my name is Haejin, I'm 22, I'm in graduate school at Seoul University..."

"NO WAY!!! Same!!!! Only my name is Minhae!!!! Gurl it's normally hard for me to interact with anyone, but you are the second that I like to interact with!!!!"

"SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD Seriously everyone likes that annoying dude and doesn't understand me!!! " Haejin whined.

"I'm so glad that we crossed each other's paths!!!!" We both hugged each other.

"SAME!!"

"YOU MIXED UP WITH OUR ORDERS YOU FREAK!" Haejin and I turned our heads over to where the noise came from.

I noticed it was a teen who was shouting to my favorite bartender. (A.K.A the cute chubby boy who took our orders before)

"I'm sorry. I will remake it." the chubby boy bowed and bowed pleading for forgiveness.

"I DON'T WANT THE ING COFFEE YOU FATTY!" the teen kept on shouting and kicking the bartender.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." The bartender apologized a million times.

"Enough sorrys," the teen seemed to calm down.

I sighed in relief, but that didn't last long.

"Instead of pleading and asking for forgiveness...Hm...Let's see...... How about you my shoe real clean. Then I will forgive you." the teen stuck out his feet.

" no way..." Was all I could think as the bartender started to shiver at the thought.

The bartender didn't say anything, but slowly came close to the bastard's shoe.

People were just staring at the situation not helping, just taking a video.

"I CAN'T STAND THIS ING BASTARD ANYMORE!!!" I shouted standing up.

The chubby kid had freaked out as soon as I shouted and charged torwards the scene.

"Who the are you?" the teen stood up and came near me.

"Me? Are you asking who I am? PFT" I scoffed. I smirked big, "aish....X발..."

"What??!! DId you just say X발???? What type of ahjumma are you to stand up for this pig?" He laughed.

"Sure I guess I'm an X발 ahjumma to you, but I'm not any type of X발 ahjumma to give you my name cuse you are a disgraceful little bastard....Oh wait cross the bastard..." I started laughing like crazy, "I meant X발년(씨발년 (FYI it's something worse than a ). Mian I didn't know that a stupid boy like you can act so much like a little . Seriously..." I stopped laughing and started staring at him with my intense guy like stares," Mian."

I could tell he was getting mad and really raged. I studied him closely and realized that he was going to try to punch me on my right cheek with his left hand.

"He is a lefty..." I snickered at my thought.

"YOU !!!!!" 

The girls screeched and the guys were frightened at the scene....Especially the cute, chubby bartender.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AHJUMMA?!" the asked as he realized that I was blocking his fist.

"You can say that I am a girl who overdoses on drugs, drinks a lot of alcohol, and is a fan of this bartender." I smirked.

The 's eye seemed to have a slight worry in them, but he rushed to grab the butterknife.

"He is trying to stike at my chest. WHAT THE THIS BYUNTAE!!!!!!!!!!!" I thought as I took the knife out of his hand, threw it across the room, tipped him and stepped on his left hands a bit hard.

"ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the started to scream.

I looked carefully at my palm. 

It was bleeding crazy, but I ignored it.

"Say sorry to the bartender, say sorry to this ahjumma, then leave and never come back with to this cafe. Don't think that you will bring your gang with you. As you can see you might still not know my name.....But guess who I am?" I smirked enjoying his pain.

"Why would I know you ahjumma?" he asked.

"HAHAHA." I laughed like a maniac. "You might regret not knowing someone with power other than you playing with your families power, Ok Taecyeon?"

"MWOH???!!! HE'S OK TAECYEON?!!!!" the public whispered to each other.

"WHO ARE YOU AHJUMMA?!!!" He shouted.

"ME?! LIKE I SAID. YOU SHOULD BE REGRETTING NOT KNOWING ME. ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY GUESSES?!!!" I smiled freakily.

"NO! WHY SHOULD I KNOW AN AHJUMMA LIKE YOU?!" He started shouting at me.

"Okay. Okay. The name is Jung Minhae. Does the name ring a bell to you?" I let him go.

"ISN'T JUNG MINHAE'S FATHER THE BEST NEUROSCIENTIST IN THE WORLD?!! WAIT HER MOM IS ALSO THE BEST PSYCHOLOGIST OUT THERE!!!" People muttered.

~Another pause~

In the beginning I mentioned my mom feeding me stuff that I shouldn't have and that she brought in guys. 

She was a gold digger.

So my father divorced her and remarried someone else and took me with him.

Apparently, my step mother is known as my birthmother because my mother would ruin my dad's reputation. 

~Back to reality~

"So when I mean something. I mean something. I just treated you like crap because you just treated the innocent bartender like a piece of crap. Basically he couldn't stand up because it the things that you did had to do with his past. Now your just bringing something back for him causing him to grow terror, fear, until it comes to the point where he suicides because of you and other people that cause this terror for him. That basically means you and the others are murderers just not known. I can't stand to watch. I mean just like Hammurabi said.... eye for an eye ....tooth for a tooth....That is how I treat people depending on the situation." I lended him my nnon-bloody hand.

Instead he pushed me to the ground and left in fury.

"OKAY THE CAFE ISN'T OPEN, UNTIL WE CLEAN IT UP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE!!!!" Haejin stopped the tense air and shooed the people away.

As soon as the people left she came over to the boy and helped him and then helped me.

"Whoa......Minhae.....I never knew that a girl who does drugs can be this cool!!!!!" She gave me a fist pump.

"Here." I tossed her my phone. "Put your number in and go to your class now. I have an excuse, but you don't." I laughed as she realized the time.

"Holy crap, thanks for telling me!!! See you buddy!!!!!" She tossed my phone back and left in a rush.

"Uh....Excuse me m'am.......Your hand..." the bartender pointed out.

"OH MY GOD!!! I totally forgot. Eh..... I will mend it later. Are you alright?" I asked the kid.

He nodded.

"Just wait for a second please." he left to the back door.

I fixed the toppled chairs and the knife that was on the floor.

Luckily it was that big of a mess, unlike the drink the was spillled on the floor.

I quickly wiped the drink that was spilled with napkins and threw them away.

"Uh..." I heard the kid again. 

I looked up and saw him with the first aid kit.

"It's fine. I said I can do it." I stopped him.

"It's my thanks for you. Please accept it?" he pleaded again.

"Fine." I smiled. "Gamsahabnida (Thank you)."

"Mianhae yo for creating this mess." I felt some hot liquid on my wrist as he was about to finish.

"NO...NO....Don't cry jaebal. You didn't do anything wrong!" I felt weak as soon as I saw him starting to cry.

"It's my fault for getting you hurt though. I don't even know if you will have a scar on this lovely hand." He looked down.

I felt my ear burning a bit when he said lovely. 

I looked up at his face and wiped away the tears.

"It's fine as long as you are here to make me coffee!" I smiled.

He looked at me in the eyes and turned bright red.

"What????Is there something wrong with what I said???" I asked.

"No.No.No. I just felt happy that at least someone appreciates me.

"Ha ha.I'm sure a lot of people appreciates you." I laughed.

"I promise that you will get free coffee whenever you come by. Thank you so much." he bowed.

"YAY free coffee!!" I bowed and shouted waving my arms around crazily.

"I need to clean this place up so you may go back to your classes." he smiled and bowed again.

"OK!! Thank you for mending my hand!!!!" I smiled and left.

~A few months after the incident~

None of my family members thought that I was a disgrace..They were proud of me for standing up for the kid.

But I was sad. 

Why?

The bartender was gone after a month.

He disappeared....

A/N:

Hello!!
Sorry for the long chappie!!! I just felt like making a big one just in case if I don't update in a while and so you don't have to reread the whole chapters from before!!!!

Well...I need to sleep.....IDK I might make the next chappie...Who knows????

Hee hee....

OKAY I feel like I'm going crazy.

Good night!!!!

MajorFanGirl