Change of Drugs

Reality

The girl was seven years old, until everything, her dream, her family, the love, her life was crushed.

The girl was seven years old when everything started.

The girl was seven years old when her mom fed her drugs and alcohol for the first time.

What type of mom is this woman?

The woman was a pshyco after she got divorced. She dragged the girl with her of course.

However, the mom brought men everyday to "the dump" as the little girl called it.

Everyday the little girl heard and groaning and screaming and shouting in the room that her mother and the different men were in.

The girl knew what was going on even though she was little. 

She despised her life. She despised everything that was dirty.

Not as in like the gross dirty, but the dirty where there are many s and disgusting erts were involved.

She wasn't like that dirty. 

The little girl was dirty in a way of having a thing for drugs and alcohol.

The little girl felt that drugs and alcohol was her only escape from reality.

Not until she grew and came across two people.

Who knew that the girl could interact with people.

I mean she rarely talks in public or to other people other than psychologists, crazy drunk dirty men (to give them a piece of her mind), doctors, police officers, nurses, her "family" and her stuffed animals, but she talked to two strangers who were people she coincidentally ended up being with...

Minhae grabbed her bag and stuffed her medical pill in and swallowed it without any water.

She shoved her feet into the new TOMS that came the other night.

Finally she decided that she should go to the mini place she likes to go after her classes.

She came out of her newly bought apartment and started heading to the direction where her school is.

"Hey pretty lady! Do you want to come with us men and have some fun?" a man came over and started annoying the hell out the girl.

Luckily she is calm and collected when it comes to times like this, so she just stared at him and walked away.

"YAH! YOU BRAT ARE YOU IGNORING YOUR MASTER?!" The man started to run after her.

"What the ....Seriosuly can this man be any more weird and annoying?" Minhae thought as she felt the man's hands on her shoulder.

She turned around and started at the man intensly.

"Get your filthy hands off me before I drug you." Minhae started giving her cold,scary smile that was rising a lot every second.

"Filthy?! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME FILTHY!!!!!!!!!!!" The man raised a hand to slap the girl's cheeks.

"Excuse me Mister. You are talking to the misteress of your boss, so please slap her if you WANT to lose your job and starve to death with your family." a guy interupted and held the man's wrist to keep it away from the girl.

"OH MY ING GOD! REALLY??!!! I'M SOOO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!" the man pleaded crying.

"It's okay." the girl gave a pat on the man's shoulders and left.

As soon as Minhae were about to enter the school's gates with her head hung low, something blocked her from going in.

"What the is it now?" Minhae thought and looked up.

It was the guy from before.

Minhae stared at him to see his features.

He had a light maroonish colored hair and he was wearing jeans and a white button downshirt underneath an orange sweater.

"Er...Hi...But are you alright?" he asked.

The girl stared at him for a while up and down.

She felt the sudden urge to tell him the stuff she was thinking.

She blurted,"Who the heck are you ahjusshi?" 

"Mwoh?!!! Ahjusshi??!!!" he seemed surprised. "Ahem," he coughed to get my attention,"As you can see I go to this school and you don't seem that younger than me so you should call me sunbae, and I was checking to see if you are alright." He smiled.

"Oh....He's those nice ones that don't understand me." Minhae thought.

"I'm fine now I'm going to be late for class because you just blocked my path because you had to ask me some stupid question...Goodbye." Minhae left the guy at daze.

"Who know that little girl is such a toughie on the outside." the guy shrugged and left for his class also. "Plus.....I forgot to giver her phone back..and her....medical pills???I don't think it's drugs...What type of girl that looks so innocent takes drugs?"

~Meanwhile after classes~

"Holy . Where are the drugs? I need them cause they are my last pack!!!!!" Minhae whined in her mind and left the school.

"Hey you!!! Little girl!!!" Minhae heard a familiar voice and turned around.

It was the guy from the morning.

Minhae groaned in her mind, "Now what???"

"You dropped your phone...." he handed the girl a LG G3, "Also, I will be throwing these out." he held out an orange cylinder container that contained Minhae's drugs.

"Yah!!! Those are mine!!!!!" Minhae shouted as he threw it out in the wastebin.

"I never met such a little  girl like you who takes drugs. You'll live..." the guy smiled and left.

"Who the hell does he think he is?"Minhae messed up her hair in frusteration.

"Oh.....Here..." the guy popped out of nowhere and held out a mysterious box.

She stared at him in disbelief.

"It's better than what you take so look in the box when you feel like you need some, okay!!! Bye, Minhae!!!!" the guy  placed the box on my hands delicately, waved and left.

"How does the guy even know my name?" Minhae stared att he box that he placed gently on her hands.

"문자왔쑝 문자왔숑." Minhae's phone rang.

"Who would text me?" She looked at her phone.

~Message~

Minhyuk: Hi, it's the guy that gave you the box that contains your new drugs. I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Kang Minhyuk. I hope we can be friends,     dongsaeng!!!!!

~Back to reality~

"What the ....I swear that this dude is strange.......I hope I don't come across this stalker." Minhae thought and opened the box hoping that there were better drugs inside.

 

"...."

 

 

"It's candy.....Not pills.....Nor drugs.........My day is ruined cause of that goody two shoes........X발.." Minhae popped a candy in and left off.

A/N:

Hello!!!!
OMG I finally updated...YAY!!!!

I know that this chapter was boring , but that's because it is the intro so be prepared to read the upcoming chapters and please subscribe!!! I don't care in you upvote or not!!! I'll also try the best I can to update also!!! I would also like comments on ideas or names of different characters please >.< Also I might need to know what you guys think that i should do for the view (first person, second person, or third person) Thank you! 

*Bow*

~MajorFanGirl