Chapter 4

Mine!

                                                                                        yjixyn7cE.png


         Fifi's eyes bore in the classroom chalkboard, trying to remember everything written on it. It was that nasty time of the year when the country of South Korea had this gross thing called "School" operating. 'Spare me!' Fifi thought as the teacher continued her blabbing. There was a cloud of silence that brought her head out of the clouds, everyone's heads were turned. Ony being human, Fifi mimicked the others out of curosity and turned her head and stared at the figure by the door. Saying he looked tired would be an understatement. Eye bags hung under his brown eyes like Saturn's rings, his hair was tousled in such a fashion that seemed identical to the trampled grass on the soccer field after a practice. But that same cheerful and warm smile was nailed on his face as if looking tired was the least of his worries. In fact, that smile made him look handsome despite the  fatigue that was as evident as a sign that wrote : I haven't slept in days!

"You're late!" The teacher hissed.

'Pfft ain't that obvious.' Fifi thought as she continued to watch Minseok bow and repeatedly apologize.

      The teacher gave in easily and told him it was okay as long as it didn't happen again and Minseok took his seat. The seat next to Fifi to be precise. 

"Morning, Fifi!" His voice matched his smile.

      Fifi just looked back a gave a light nod at his greeting before looking back at the board. Minseok's eyebrows furrowed in an upset manner. 'I thought we became closer...' He thought while looking at her face.


 

       Her feet brought her to the elegant flower garden that seemed too tasteful to be placed on school property. Dark green vines were entwined with each other, they reached out to every corner of the garden spreading their beauty everywhere. The eye popping colors of flower of all kinds graced the area. Tulips were in full bloom, roses were bright red, and every flower seemed lively. Plants were standing straight, reaching their leaves towards the sky; hoping to catch the warmth of the firey sun. She took a deep breathe. Pleasure, that was what she felt in that moment. The flowery scents surround her and made her smile genuinely. Fifi never really liked the smell of flowers but this felt.....differrent. She continued on wandering through when she saw a boy watering the baby breaths. He surely wasn't a worker because there school was way too cheap to hire someone to maintain the garden. The boy must've been the reason why the flower garden was still in good shape. The boys stood up and turned to Fifi so his back no longer faced her. 

"Oh Hi Fifi!" Minseok shouted.

"Seriously."She muttered under her breath wondering why she always ran into him.

"You want to help me plant these peonies?"

Fifi just looked back at him blankly.

"C'mon it'll be fun!" He said briskly while grabbing her hand and bringing her to the area.

      Seeing that there wasn't a way out of this mess, Fifi signed and began to watch him. His eyes sparkled as he explained the steps and began working. She didn't even help it was just Minseok doing everything and him blabbering on about how beautiful the flowers were going to end up.Fifi had to admit; he definitely had hands that worked well with gardening. Despite the fact that he got dirt all over himself and his face he still continue with that classic smile.

"Thanks for staying with me. I'm usually alone here. I guess it's beacause no one really comes here. It's a shame really. But it's surely 100% better than how I first saw it. The school didn't even hire anyone to keep it healthy, so I took time off and came here to work on it here and there. And now I'm proud of how much better it looks. It's fun gardening too.....it reminds me of someone special."

His faced sort of faded a bit when he let the last sentence slip out of his mouth. But he quickly put his smile back on and turn to look at Fifi.

"I talk alot, don't I?"

"A bit."

The corners of Minseok's mouth widen at the fact that she actually replied.


"One tall vanilla creme latte."

       It was quarter to 6 and the cafe started to flood with people who just got off work or people who were on a coffee break. This was one of the busiest times of the day. It was also the part of the day Fifi dreaded, her hands fumbled a bit as she shuffled around trying to perfect the customers order. As she was putting on the lid, Jong Suk; her fellow co-worker spilt some cream and dashed off to grab the mop.

"Fifi is the order ready?" Minseok asked worriedly at the long line in front of him.

She walked straight over but on her way of course she slipped on the cream. Well......she almost did. Jong Suk caught her just in time.

"Thanks." She said as she scrambled back over to the counter, passing the cup to Minseok.

Jong Suk ran after her, "No, it was my fault for spilling the cream." he said with a sheepish smile.

"What happened??" Minseok asked poking his head in between there conversation.

"Nothing hyung."

"Is Fifi almost breaking her ribs nothing? I thought I told you that you put a caution sign up when you spill something before anything else." Minseok scolded.

Jong Suk look at him funny. He never told him that. Jong Suk also found it strange that his brother was acting bizarre, he never once scolded him. He was always happy and cheerful. Usually if Jong Suk did something wrong he would just kindly correct him. 

'PMS?' he thought as he continued to study his brothers face.

"Okay fine. Fifi, I'm very sorry. Can I take you out for ice cream as a apology."

"Ummm.....I'm-"

"NOOOOOO JONG SUK YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH GO BACK AND CHECK INVENTORY INSTEAD!"

"But-"

"Go!"

And with that Jong Suk his heels and marched to the back.

A smirk played on his face, "Hyung is in L-O-V-E!" He turned around and shouted before shuting himself in the back where Minseok couldn't strangle him.

 Minseok's jaw hung open as his eyes were widen in surprise, "Yah!!!"

"What did he mean?" Fifi asked honestly confused.

"Uhhh-I'm VERY IN LOVE WITH THIS......RASBERRY ICE CAP." He shouted to everyone in the room.

He turned back to the puzzled Fifi and began to whisper, "He's just trying to help me promote this drink. Such a brilliant marketing strategy."


      The door was locked and chairs were put on top of the tables, the sounds of moping even came to a stop.

"You wanna go for lunch or dinner sometime during this week?" Minseok asked cheerfully.

"No, thanks."

Bam! It was a slap in the face from reality that stung. Fifi was obviously still very cautious of others, she didn't change that much. She then bowed and left the building. Minseok ran his fingers through his hair, 'this isn't going to be easy'. He dejectedly put locked up the store and left.

 

 

"Hello? Hyung.....could you unlock the door for me now?..........HYUNG????!"


Author's Message: HEYYY.......Ummm I don't have much to say except ......... LUHAN! Q-Q DIS WORLD MAN. Aside from my terrible saddness, updates will take errrr longer cause school. AND YEAH THE BEAUTIFUL JONG SUK IS IN DA HOUSE! Okay.....BLAH BLAH BLAH. You know the drill; read, support, and love! 

                                                                                                                                                                                                     Much Love, TaetiseoWenzy

     <-------Bless this! (Booty had me like *nose bleed)