Chapter 1

Mine!

                                                                             


Chapter 1

"UGH. What. Do. You. Mean?" Fifi snarked putting sparks of irritation in her words.

"Just pack your things, we'll explain on our way to the airport." Her mother calmly stated.

    Fifi rolled her eyes, she couldn't believe this was actually happening. Her mom was always one to be prepared and informing. But after her sudden statement about going to Korea, Fifi started to question if the lady right in front of her was actually her mom. After a few glances at the unflustered woman, Fifi decided that their was know way to get out of this. She knew how stubborn her mother could be. 

    Clothes, makeup, hair pieces, and a bunch of girly necessities were are thrown into a huge suit case carelessly and zipped up. Fifi blew the strand of hair in her face, obviously frustrated. 'Why ME?!' She thought over and over as she dragged her feet out her room, not forgeting to glance at her bedroom once more. Soon enough, Fifi was on the her way to the airport. Her dark brown eyes were nailed to the ever changing scenery outside. Memories flooded her head like water. She grew up here. She learn how to walk, talk in this small town. Bike rides was a common thing she did to calm herself when life was getting stressful. Could she do the same in Korea?  She was worried. Worried about not fitting in, not having friends, not being "perfect". She sighed, she tried so hard to be perfect and she didn't think she could keep it up anymore. Her mask was about to crumble. The mask that hid her flaws. Fifi was lost deep in her thoughts before her mothers voice brought her back to reality. 

"You'll be studying in a school I enrolled you in." 

"Why? Why so sudden? Did you even consider my opinion?"

"Kris will go with you." She said, completely disregarding her daughters comment.

"Even better." She snarked while looking at her brother in disgust.

    And somehow Fifi ended up in a uniform for some fancy arts school. She was displeased with her current situation, but couldn't do anything about it. She glanced at the pleated skirt and gray blazer that was on her in a uncetain manner, she HATED the idea of wearing the same thing with 1085 other kids. However, she started doubting herself when she saw how striking she looked in it. Her hands snatched her backpack she headed out the door without saying a word to her brother who was enjoying his breakfast in the kitchen. It's not that they hated each others guts. In, fact it's quite the opposite. However, they both knew how sensitive Fifi could get sometimes in the morning. And Fifi was thankful that Kris respected that. She took long steps towards her school, praying silently that everything would go well. Thoughts clouded her mind and she took steps forward. Just when she was about to take a step off the curb an arm pulled her back and into a hug. A car swished past right it front of her, then the thought hit her that she almost got hit. 

"Are you alright?" The owner of the arms said while loosening his grip on her so she could get out of his arms.

Fifi turned around and her eyes met with a bubbly boy with cheeks that just called to be squished/pinched. But despite the fact that a good looking fella saved her life, she was still angry about him touching her.

"DID I ASK YOU TO SAVE ME?!"

". . . . . . . . . ."

"WELL MAYBE I WANTED TO DIE!" She snapped, "THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFE!" 

And with that she stormed off to school leaving the boy stunned. 'She sure is something', he thought as he snapped out of his dazed state.

   School started 5 mins after Fifi arrived, she went to classes and made quite a few friends even though her Korean was a bit rusty. The day was moving along at a fast speed and before Fifi knew it, the last class ended. She quickly gathered up her materials, said her farewells,and headed out the classroom door. She did sort of miss Kris because she didn't bump into him at school. But she would murder anyone who told Kris that.

"I'm home. OPPA!~"Fifi said when she opened the door to their cozy little apartment.

To her surprise she wasn't welcomed Kris ruffling her hair, instead she was staring at a whole bunch of girly looking guys who were also eye balling her.

"Dude, who's that?"

"SHE'S PURDYYY!"

"Kris, is that your girlfriend?"

"If not, can I date her?"

Fifi almost hurled at the last two remarks. Good genes ran in the family so Fifi guessed that these were Kris's new "crew".

"CHEN ARE YOU INSANE!? NO YOU CAN'T DATE HER!!" 

Oh right! That's another thing that ran in their family; sass. 

"So then she is your girlfriend?"

"EWWWW GROSS!" Fifi and Kris spat at the same time.

"She's my sister boo!"He said swinging a arm over my shoulder.

"Sadly." Fifi said as she twisted his arm bringing him into his knees.

"Oh well then it's okay if I date her." A tall boy said.

"Pfft if you can get her, then she's all yours." Kris finally said.

And right on cue a boy walked out of the washroom. The boy froze in his spot and stared at Fifi. Fifi was staring right back because Kris was friends with the boy who saved her life.

"Why don't you both take a picture, it'll last longer." Chen said moving his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Minseok, that's my sister. Her name is Fifi."

'Huh Fifi' Minseok thought as he appropoached her with his hand out.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Minseok." He said with a broad smile.

Fifi just stared back at him. 'OH NO DOES MY BREATH SMELL OR SOMETHING? WHY ISN'T SHE ANSWERING ME? WAIT! Pfft I'm Minseok. I got xiu MIN-TY breath.' He thought.

"Fifi." She said shaking his hand and turning away.

Twice. Fifi left him stunned once again. And she also got his heart racing a bit faster once again.


Author's Message: Hi Hi! I hope you liked this chapter. I wrote this story about my friend and she wrote one about me. Her bias is Minseok, and mine is Luhan so if anyone is a fan of Luhan please check out her story. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/770082/married-to-him-originalcharacter-exo-luhan-marriage Wrapping things up, please continue to read and support this story! 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Much Love, TaetiseoWenzy