Chapter 3

Mine!

                                                                                        yjixyn7cE.png


 

"Stay."

 

Her words rang through Minseok's ear clear and firm, but he still couldn't believe it was true. It didn't make sense to him. Silence engulfed the both of them for a while but Fifi took the silence as a no and slowly closed the door.

*Knock knock      Who's there?

She slowly hesitated as she turned the knob trying hard to not put her hopes up. But sure enough it was still Minseok.

"I'll stay." He stated.

Her eyes rounded a bit and couldn't help but form an awkward half smile. Netherless it made Minseok happy.

"Oh....ok-kay."She stuttered.

'ARGH what am I freaking doing??' Fifi thought as she heard herself speak.

Fifi slowly grabbed a few extra blankets laying around in Kris's room and handed them to Minseok as he settled himself on one on the sofas.

"Thanks."

         One word. It was just a word. But that word made Minseok's heart flip and flop like a fish. It was amazing how Fifi could make him feel like this without even trying. He was awestruck by her completely. Fifi on the other hand was just very puzzled by the fact that such a nice pure person could exist in this world. A world that was a ruined in her eyes. Then again, everyone comes off nice at first. She knew very well how decieving some people could get. In fact, she knew so many vile beings that she thought that everyone was indeed friendly mask covering a broken dangerous soul. But recently everythings been so different; so confusing. Fifi started wondering if nice people actually existed. You know, people that would save you even though they don't know you. People that would risk getting a cold or getting hurt just to make sure you're safe. People like Minseok. She was glad though; glad that he came into her life. He made her believe that their might be a slight chance that not everyone is evil. She liked that feeling that he sort of gave off when he appeared. It felt safe. To be totally honest, Fifi was frightened to her bones during that incounter on the street. If it wasn't for her reflexes she wouldn't have been standing in her apartment at the moment. So she was overwhelmed when Minseok said he would walk her home, even if she wasn't showing it. And that's why she asked him to stay because she was still a bit unstable from before. But he made it seem okay again.

        The night fell darker and after a few glances at each other Fifi made way to the kitchen to make hot chocolate. She same back out a few minutes later with a tray and passed the cup over to Minseok who took it with a childish grin playing on his lips.

"I love hot chocolate!" He said happily and he gulped down the drink in a blink of an eye.

Fifi just stared back silently.

"So....where's Kris?"

"At one of the guys house, sleeping over."

"Ahhh, I see."

      "Wow was that awkward." They both thought. Silence took over and their eyes started to droop. Fifi lifted her hand to cover as she let out a small yawn.

"Damn, she's cute even when she yawns." Xiumin silently whispered.

"What?"

"Oh NOTHING. I mean......you seem tired we should sleep now. NOT TOGETHER! I DON'T MEAN WE AS IN TOGETHER."

"Okay....."

If Fifi wasn't so cold she would have been rolling on the floor laughing at his childish. Instead she gave him a slight nod and covered herself with a blanket while claiming her spot on the other sofa.

"Oh, you're sleeping in the living room too?"

"Yeah the heater in my room isn't working."

"Ahhh, okay. Well, goodnight." He beamed as he stretched his arms.

"Night."

Sweet and simple, just like that they fell deep into sleep. Well Fifi anyways. Around 3am Minseok woke up from sounds. Whimpering sounds, he looked over and saw Fifi with beads of sweat on her forehead. Fifi was having a nightmare, Minseok froze completely he didn't know what to do. He just watched over you and hoped it would come to an end. But it didn't, Fifi started crying and whispering the word don't over and over like a haunting chant. One second. In that one second Minseok completely fell for you, he was in love with you. Fifi tears made him fall for you. All he wanted to do now was to end the tears and put a smile on her face instead.

"Shhhh it's alright." He said soothingly as he patted her head.

Fifi stopped moving and her eyebrows moved closer to each other but after a few more pats on her head, her face seemed to relax. Minseok moved back to his sofa and laid there thinking over what just happened. Just a few minutes later the whimpering started again. 

"Hey it's okay." He said softly again.

Then he reached his hand over and held her as she calmed down again. This time Fifi didn't make anymore sounds, Minseok smiled at that and tightened his grip while falling back into sleep.


"I'M BAC-OMFG MINSEOK WHY ARE YOU HERE!" Kris asked baffled at the scene in front of his eyes.

Minseok rubbed his eyes as he glance back at Fifi and Kris.

"Oh because your sister asked me too."

"Fifi did what now???!"

"I'm not lying ask her later but not now she's still sleeping."

"Uhhh okay?"

"Oh and she beat up some guy that tried to hurt her. I bought her back here afterwards."

"Thanks Minseok. But why is she sleeping here?"

He grabbed his things and headed out the door while saying, "She said the heater wasn't working in her room."

Kris's eyebrows furrowed, the heater was fine yesterday. He marched into her room and put his hand over the heater. Warmth cuddled his hand and Kris's eyes widened. 

The heater was working perfectly fine.


Author's Message: What's up? Hey so I' m back......but this thing called school is back so updates will take longer. Sorry!  As always, read, support, and love! ;)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Much Love, TaetiseoWenzy