ℭhapter 6 | Her Past.

My 46 Gangster Oppas

"YAH SUNGJONG RICKY GIVE ME BACK THAT PHOTO!!" I yelled at them. They took Mr.Choi's photo! I was beyond mad when they went into my room without asking and looked through my stuff!

It happened.

Any one have a camera? Anyone? Because this is one hell of a fall.

I facepalmed when they fell on eachother, but was realived that the photo was not damaged.

I walked over and picked the photo from Sungjong's hands as they got up.

"Sungjong you babo!"
"Ricky you babo!"

They said at the same time.

"YAH!"

"YAH!"

They said together.

"STOP COPYING MY WORDS-- UGHHH!!!"

"STOP COPYING MY WORDS-- UGHHH!!!"

I facepalmed as they argued. "Aigoo..." I sighed and went to break them up. "YAH." I yelled and they stopped. They looked at me and stood still.

"Hi.. Noona.. Heheh.." Ricky rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Who is that old guy?" Sungjong questioned. I showed them the photo, "The guy who saved me." I said proudly.

"What?" They say together.

I sigh.

I guess I should tell them.

I walk towards the cough and sit down staring at the photo.

"Mr.Choi." I start. They sit next to me.

"He saved me." I say next.

"From what?" Ricky asks.

"My past."

"What happened in your past.. noona?" Sungjong asks.

"I will tell you, because I trust you." I sigh and close my eyes.

 

They both got comfortable in their blankets

 

"I was turning into a toddler. They treated me good when I was a baby. I didn't know what happened. I always remember someone else's face next to mine. I didn't know who it was though." I start off.

"It was a boy, smaller then me." I said. "Then it was summer. The most tragic thing happened."

I could already see tears forming my eyes.

"He died from leukemia. I knew he was important, because he died when I was just three." I stated. "Then after he died, my parents started treating me differently. I would come home from pre-school and they always slap me." I sigh.

"They told me to give them money, so they could buy cigarettes. The house smelled like ashes. Everyday, I'd come home beaten up by them."

"I realized who he was. Probably my younger brother, I assumed." Tears fell into my palms. I can hear them silently crying.

"Then one day, I was going to pre-school. My two best friends saw me. But told me the ugly truth." I said.

"They were using me. Using me.. just to get closer to each other." I cried. "I thought maybe... If my parents didn't love me, I could rely on friends." I sigh bitterly.

"I had enough one day. One day, they finished beating me. They told me that I was a disgrace. I was a demon. I shouldn't have been born into this world. I was the one who killed my brother."

"I took control.. by myself."

"I ran out of my home, and into the streets. That's when I met him.." I made a crooked smile. I hear them wailing in the back, sniffling or wiping their tears.

"Mr.Choi, he was the nicest man on Earth. I showed him everything.. But not in a erted way. I showed him my talents, my secrets, and I even had to talk about them."

"Then I was just 14. He died. He died!!" I wailed. "He had a heart attack!!!" I sniffled.

"Then.. That's when ahjumma took me in. I had been friends with the children." I sigh. "Then it changed when you guys saved me."


yas yas i'm back :) I'm soo sorry for the long wait xD I'm actually making a new story! 

Ik this chapter is kinda bad ok so. Don't blame me XD

Would you mind checking out my new story?

When a Kingka meets a Wallflower

Desc:

She is hurt.

No one understands him.

The evil strikes.

//Randomized <3