ℭhapter 3 | Your What?

My 46 Gangster Oppas

 

"Your WHAT?!" I yelled at them. So here I am in the living room with all my 46 oppas because they told me they had something important to tell me, and you know what it is...?

"Yep! We'll be attending your school!" They chorused. "No no no no no pleaasee no!" I sighed.  "Wae?" L.Joe oppa asked me. "That'll give another reason for everyone in school to bully me!" I facepalmed. "But we'll protect you!! Besides there's 46 of us!" Ryeowook and Heechul oppas exclaimed. I sighed and fake yawned, "You know what oppas? This ugly dwarf here is tired! Goodnight!" I ran upstairs and closed the door.

I went to my study table and picked up a picture frame of an old man.I teared up. He used to take care of me... Untill...

*FLASHBACK*

How they met

"THAT'S.WHAT.YOU.ING.GET.YOU.DISGRACE!" 5 year old Songmi got scratched by her mom. "YAH YOU BRAT! GIVE US MONEY!" Songmi's dad kicked her. "H-he--" Before she could give the money polietly they slapped her and snatched the money. The two parents snickered and left the 5 year old girl on the cold hard wooden floor. The girl got up and limped to her room. "That's it.." she whispered.

She thought about running away. Everyday her parents would abuse her. She used to have friends, untill both of them used her to get closer to eachother. That day Songmi's heart was broken into amillion shards. Songmi took all her clothes and packed it into her bear backpack. After so she heard bangs onto the door. "OPEN UP THIS DOOR YOU BRAT!!" A loud voice roared. Songmi quickly smashed her parent's photo together then left out the window. She ran and ran not looking back. She reached infront of an alley and panted.

"Hey little kids shouldn't be out on the street!" Someone yelled. Songmi looked up and saw a middle aged man said to her. "W-who a-are you..?" She asked. He chuckled, "Hi, call me Mr.Choi, what are you doing out here?" He tapped his cane onto the concrete. "I-I.." "It's okay just tell me while walking to my house." "W-well.. I-I ran away from h-home because m-my parents t-take my money a-and hurt m-me.." Her voice trembled.

Mr.Choi was shocked to hear that. Just a little strong five year old like SongMi resist getting abused by her parents? "You can stay with me." He said. "Jinjja? Really? YAY!" She cheered happily making the old man chuckle

--

Songmi had shown everything she knew to him, even her singing among with playing the piano. Mr.Choi treated the little girl as if he was her father. Songmi loved Mr.Choi as in replacing her parents with him.

.

When he died

The pretty fourteen year old girl made her way back to the old man's house. She had bought his favorite coffee at his favorite cafe. She happily walked her way home. When she got home she saw an ambulance at the house. The girl had furrowed her eyebrows and took out the door key. As she was going to unlock the door a police officer stopped her,

"Miss where are you going?" He asked her. "T-to visit Mr.Choi w-what happened?" She asked him. "He had a heart attack and well.. he.. umm.." The girl was shocked and her vision blurred with tears when she heard what he said, "He died.." The fourteen year old girl dropped the coffee from her hands and dropped to her knees, "I-I.. Mr..Choi.." She whispered and sobbed silently.

As it felt to the girl her world came crashing down, her heart breaking to a million pieces for the third time, she had lost someone who had appeared and made her life wonderful.

Who knew her life was a handful?

From that day the girl, Cha SongMi had never forgotten him.

.

When she went to the adoption center

The fifteen year old girl walked down the streets. She had no where to live. No money. No food. No Shelter. Only clothes.

An old ahjumma had seen the lifeless girl sitting on the concrete so she went to her. "Dearie do you have somewhere to stay?" She asked her. The girl could only nod which was a 'no'. "Hmm I have an adoption center close by, why don't you come stay there?" She said. The girl happily nodded and showed her golden eyesmile. The ahjumma gave bread to her and the girl munched on it while talking to the old lady.

-

"Waah pretty noona!!" A little boy exclaimed. The fifteen year old girl looked and saw a cute little boy standing in front of her. The girl blinked and blushed. "Eeeeyy Jeongmin oppa, your making our unnie blush!!" A girl pouted which made Songmi giggle. "Aigoo! So cute!"

And that day, she had lived at the adoption center having all the kids there as her best friends.

.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I silently cried remembering the memory. "Aish.. Why am I crying? I have to stay strong for Mr.Choi. He's the one who saved me, he wouldn't like to see me in this kind of condition." I wiped the tears away but they keep spilling. I silently cried that night while holding the picture of the old man who had saved me,

Mr.Choi.

Author POV

All the boys heard that your silent sobs stopped. Leeteuk got up among with everyone else. Leeteuk went upstairs followed  by everyone else and opened the door to your room.

He saw your state, tears stained your face as your chest rises calmly. He walked to you and sat onto your bed. Leeteuk moved the strand of hair covering your face and wiped the tears away then removed the picture who you had held in your arms.

He slowly tucked you in and slowly walked out but got stopped by you, "Please don't leave..." She sniffled. He softened and whispered, "Oppas would never leave you." The climbed into the bed with her. Songmi snuggled into his chest and slept peacefully and Leeteuk soon fell asleep beside her.

___

Sorry for the short chapter .3. 

Aigoo.. Lauren and Jeongmin >3< So cute. (• ε •)

I hope you like the story so far.

Aigoo.. Our Luhan. <3