ℭhapter 2 | Saved

My 46 Gangster Oppas

I walked into the school feeling normal. Everyday, I get bullied. Everyday, I get homework to do for my 'students.' And everyday... Is like hell. I walked towards my locker, and twisted the lock. Students around me kept in their laughters. I stepped back in case some stupid atrocity leaps out on me. As I opened the locker I stood behind it and yes, the animal that was inside was a cockroach. I angrily killed it with my shoe and looked at all the new notes inside my locker like, 'Die!' '!' 'Nerd!' "Person with no parents haha!' I angrily pulled them off then grabbed my book. I didn't normally act so angry, just today it ticked me off. It's like a ticking bomb.

'Tick'

'Tick'

'Tick'

Then...

'Boom' It explodes.

I slammed my locker which startled everyone. Ugh! Whispers everywhere. Why do they just love to gossip?! Like who's in a relationship, who had , and more than anything their looks!

What they're going to wear tomorrow, how great their was?! Gross! I had found that the library was peaceful but then I saw people making out INFRONT.OF.THE.DOORS. The next day, I went to go borrow a book but then I saw something STICKY on the book. I never then dared went into the library,garden, even the bathrooms!

The only safe place you can rely on is the Rooftop. It's calm, nice wind, and it makes you think alot.

I walked into the classroom taking my seat in the far corner, I've always had this seat. No one would see me or bother me.

"H Heyyy nerd! I heard you threw a fit because of my PET huh?" Alan said to me. Alan is the one who asked people to beat me up, he saw me going to the adoption center. I gulped and nodded slowly looking down.  I never liked him.

"How pathetic." He snickered and about FOUR girls came to him and clung onto him. I scoffed under my breath. Here comes the beating.

??? POV

Me and JR hyung didn't see Songmi ah at home. We decided who should go find her, so me, the almighty Donghae and the awesome JR went to find her at her school. We got worried cause it's been 20 or 25 minutes we hadn't found her.

"THAT'S.WHAT.YOU.GET.NERD!" Someone yelled through the hallway. Me and JR ran through the hallway and peeked through a corner finding a boy and four more girls around her. Uh.. Is he a casanova or something? I don't know, we saw glasses in the corner! Those were.. SONGMI'S GLASSES!

"YAH!" We called and they turned to look at us, the girls gasped.

"N-no w-way.." One of the girls stuttered. "I-I-I--" "WHAT?! WHO THE ARE YOU TWO?" He hollered at us. "Ugh dude you spit on my outfit." JR hyung frowned, "T-th-they a-are J-JR A-and D-dongh-hae!!" Another shrieked. "Psh. JR And Donghae? What gay names." He snickered. "Psh. What kind of name is Alan? Gay name if you ask me." I snickered back. "How'd you know my name? You some kinda stalker?" He asked. "The two ranked seven in gangsters would surely know who's name yours is." "Y-yah oppas c-calm d-down.." He heard someone say quietly, out came my beautiful dongsaeng Songmi. "Oppas? Who gave you the right to call them oppas? Right oppas?" A girl seductively came to us. Songmi blinked and tears welled up in her eyes, "I-im s-sorry.." She squeaked. I felt bad for her.

"Who gave YOU the rights to call us oppas?" I growled at her. "Well in your bed oppa!" She blinked and pouted 'cute'. Songmi's tears dissapeared and was replaced with a scrunched up face. "Ew.. talk again." She mumbled and I chuckled. "Uh.. I didn't hae with you..?" I said  to her raising an eyebrow. "Dammit." She hissed. We sighed and I grabbed Songmi's arm, "Ah." She hissed at the pain in her arm. "Mian." I said. I bridal-carried her and JR hyung fell behind. She yawned, "Songmi-ah is really sleepy pig huh? Just sleep." I whispered and she fell asleep.

____

*Cliffhanger :)

Don't worry making the next chapter right now.

What will happen?

Dun dun dun...

Thank you to the subscribers who had already subscribed to the story! <3

vtxparis

Kai gives hearts to you!

__

ajjaja

Myungsoo gives you aegyo!

__

aileen14

Lay gives you unicorns!

__

KalaCR

Minhyun wants to play with you!

__

Kpopfan65

Super Junior loves you!

__

mundane23

Ricky laughs at your joke!

__

color_me_green_

Key gives you a flying kiss!
__