ℭhapter 4 | Hate

My 46 Gangster Oppas

Leeteuk oppa woke me up. Today was their first day of school. I think I'll get hate from alot of students now.  I mean, I'm hanging out with 46  boys that I now live with, they're hot, and uh.. Fangirls. I got ready fast wearing my uniform.

People at my school don't usually wear uniforms because they want to be 'cool.' I went down stairs and saw my oppas there. "Goodmorning Songmi!" They chorused. I beamed and smiled back and checked my watch. My eyes buldged out. "HOLY VANILLA FROSTED CAKES WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" I yelled, they widened their eyes and grabbed their bags. We rushed out into the vans.

"Okay, you stay and I go first then I'll text you when I'm gone." I explained, "But waeee noonaaaa~?" Ricky asked me. "They'll bully me arraso?" I said and went out the van. I looked both way and ran out to the front and stopped. I took out my phone and texted them,

You can come out.

*SongMi

"Woah lady who ya texing?" Someone said. I looked up to that certain someone.

Alan.

I kept silent and got a reply.

Okay noona!

*Sungjong & Ricky

I quickly put my phone away and my heel walking away. "YAH! I'm talking to you!" He yelled to me. I sighed. "N-neh.." I looked down. "I have homework for you, finish it by tomorrow." He threw his homework to me. I nodded and ran to my classroom in the back I heard him laughing.

I sat down in my seat at the back near the window. I rested my head on my arms and watched as everyone played sports. "Finally.. Silence." I sighed in happiness. I felt something crawl up my arm and I furrowed my eyebrows putting my head up. I looked at what was inside of the sleve of my blazer.

"AHH!" I yelled. Everyone in the class got out of their hiding places and started laughing. Inside my jacket was a spider.

My lips trembled as I shook the gross animal off of me. "HAHAHHAHAH NERD!" They laughed. Tears welled up in my eyes as I bit my lip to prevent them from coming down. "Awwwhhh. Wittle bwaby is gwoing to cwyyyy?" Someone teased and popped up infront of my face.

I forced myself to up my tears back into my eyes while taking out a book to read. Everyone died down and started chattering about well....

Stuff..

"Hey did you hear the new hotties transferring here?" "Yeah." "I wonder if I'll get one of them to make out..." I literally gagged. Ew.. What the sprinkle cakes?

"Alright CLASS." The teacher yelled gathering everyone's attention. "We have new students today." He said. I turned and faced the window not caring. I looked at the two birds at the tree and saw how caring their family was. If only-- No! Don't think about that! You have oppas!

I heard them announce their names. "Chanhee but please call me Chunji." "Ren imnida." "L.Joe" "L." "Ryeowook imnida." "Luhan imnida." "Baekhyun imnida." "Minhyun imnida." "Hoya imnida." They announced and the girls squealed. So those oppas are attending my class? I boredly turned to the front and eyed them. Girls were already caking their faces with makeup. "Okay where would you like to sit?" They all pointed to pratically all the empty desks around me. The girls and guys groaned leaving me rolling my eyes at them.

They came and sat down around me. Girls, girls, and more girls kept burning a whole inside my head making me feel unconfortable. I shifted into my seat abit and rested my head on the table. I had already taken down all the notes.

"Songmi-ah~" Someone shook me. "Iceecreaaammm..." I mumbled. "Songmi-ah...~" I groaned and opened my eyes, "Chocolate chip cookies?" I said still in my sleepy state. "Songmi yahh~" Someone cooed in my ears. My eyes shot open and saw all my oppas crowded around me. "D-did.. you.." "Hear that yeah." Myungsoo awnsered me. I flushed red in embarrasment and they all chuckled. "Aish.." I mumbled. 

I stood up grabbing my bag at the same time. "I'm going to the rooftop." I said to them. Before they could respond I ran out.

Running towards the rooftop I quickly openede the door and breathed in the fresh air. "Ahhh..." I sighed happily. Just then the door slammed open making me jump in fear. I turned and faced FANGIRLS.

"You think your sooo cool cause you get OUR OPPAS HUH?!" I think Sue? Yelled at me. I was frightened, scared. Tears formed in my eyes as  looked down. "Dammit look at us you fugly nerd!!" Lin yelled to me. I bit my lips and looked at them terrified. "You better stay away from them! This is your first beating from us." Jasmine said to me and all the fangirls beat me up.

Scratching me, hitting me, punching me, pulling my hair, cutting me with their nails, doing everything to hurt me. This was one of the terriblest [Is that even a word :u] beatings I've ever had.

-

"THAT'S.WHAT.YOU.ING.DISGRACE." My mother scratched me. "YAH!! YOU BRAT!! GIVE US MONEY!!" My father kicked me.

-

"OPEN UP THIS DOOR YOU BRAT!!!" My parents roared.

-

"Heh. You thought we were actually your friends? We were just using you. GET LOST!" My thought-to-be friend yelled at me.

-

"Mr Choi.. He had a heart attack.." "And.. He's d-dead.."

-

"HEY EVERYONE! THIS NERD DOESN'T HAVE PARENTS HAHAHA!" "HAHAHAHA" Everyone laughed at me.

-

Tears welled up in my eyes as I remembered those memories. Why me? Why couldn't I just be a regular teenager? I laid on the cold rooftop ground. Blood everywhere around me. I had to get up. So I did, I got up and limped to the door opening it. As I walked down the halls girls and guys giving me death glares, some laughing. If only Mr.Choi was here... He'd tell me what to do.

"OH MY GOD SONGMI!!" I heard some boys yell, persuming it's my oppas. I couldn't tell who they were because everything became pitch black.

___

Noo Songmi~ TT_TT

Thank you to all the subscribers :)

Keke.

Bye!