ℭhapter 1 | Adopted

My 46 Gangster Oppas

I winced as one of my schoolmates whom I didn't know pulled my hair. Another scratched her nails on me. The boy punched me on the face.

"Hah! That's what you get, NERD!" The boy yelled. The girls giggled and clung onto the boy then left. I sighed and got up pushing my glasses to my face for the fifteenth time. I grabbed my bag and packed my books then left. This happens daily.

Everyday at school I'd get bullied because I'm a 'nerd'.

I walked into the adoption center and put my bag down onto the dining room chair. "Noona, noona is here!!" Alex yelled. These kids were pratically my friends.  The kids saw me and sighed, "Unnie... Did they get you again?" Hyeri asked me. I nodded, She growled causing me to flinch. "Next time they beat my unnie I'll scare them away! Roar!" She played I laughed. "Arraso." I smiled. I clicked my tounge making a tsk sound.

"I got you cupcakes! I totally forgot!" I mumbled and pulled out tray of cupcakes. I told the kids to sit at the dining table and I put the tray of cupcakes down. One by one they grabbed one and gobbled it down. "Hey SongMi." I turned and saw my beautiful ahjumma. "Hey!" I said and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back then we parted, "Hey, have you been taking your pi--"

Ding!

A new customer? We haven't had them in ages. "I'll get them." She said and left. I watched in happiness as the kids played in the playground.

Author POV

"Hey hyung I think that's her." Someone pointed out. "Neh."

"Uhm.. Excuse me can we get her?" A boy pointed to the girl. "S-Songmi...?" She stuttered. The boys nodded, "Neh." "A-arraso.." The lady almost teared up and went to get her.

"S-Songmi!!" "NEEEHH?" "C-Come pack your things dear we have people t-taking you!" "E-EH?!" Songmi rushed over to her. "Who would want to adopt me? I'm ugly and no one wants me. Everyone disses me." Songmi sighed and said to the ahjumma. Songmi stopped and widened her eyes.

There stood 46 fierce looking and some flower boy looking boys. "-uh.. A-ahjumma.. Hehe w-who a-are they...?" Songmi asked afraid. The old kinda lady sighed and said "Y-your adopters.." Songmi widened, "E-eh?!??! BUT THEY'RE SO HANDSOME!! I MEAN WHAT DID I JUST SA--" "Aigooo kyeopta!" Someone came and bear-hugged Songmi. "YAH Visual off!" One of the leaders shouted at him. Songmi sighed and facepalmed.

Songmi turned and grabbed her bag then left to the room to pack.

About 20 minutes later she came out and sighed. The kids had gathered around the boys and Songmi smiled at the sight of the boys smiling and playing with them.
"The princess has come out, cmon guys." Someone called and a blonde one carride your suitcase. A bunch of tiny hugs lunged towards you. "Bye Noona/Unnie!!" One of the girls stood and front of the boys trying to look fierce, "Yah! You listen here! You better take care of OUR unnie or you'll earn a beating from us!" She pouted adn the boys chuckled. A fierce looking one went up to her as the little girl gulped and he chuckled, "Don't worry, we'll take care of her." He smiled. "Woooww the all mighty Kreaze has a soft spot for children." A panda looking one rolled his eyes. "Yah shut up and let's go." He turned and glared.

You went up to a boy that looked like he had small eyes.

You poked his cheek and he looked at you wide-eyed. Your eyes sparkled in delight, "Wahh! You have pretty eyes!" You giggled, he flushed in pink. "Aigoo really?" He chuckled. You nodded like a child. "Yah! Sunggyu hyung gets love but not me?!" A cute boy shouted. You went to him and eyed him.

You pouted at him which made him squeal. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he yelled and ran around like a girl. "AISH LET'S GO WE'RE  WAITING!!'

Someone yelled that made you two startled that you had to hug eachother. You both blinked and flushed red then let go. "Aish." Sunggyu came and linked arms with you.

Your lips twitched up forming a smile.

"So.. This is what it's like to have a family after all..." You thought.

Songmi's POV

I was currently in a van where the cute looking boy was [in the photo].

"Okay so you are currently in Infinite's van!" The youngest said.

"So I am the leader Sunggyu, that's cold city boy Myungsoo or L, dancer Hoya, rapper Dongwoo, erted Woohyun, cool Sungyeol, and cutie  maknae Sungjong!"

Sunggyu said.

"And...

Call us oppas!" He added.

"Eh?" I sighed. I yawned and immedietly Myungsoo put my head on his shoulder, "Sleep" he whispered I fell asleep.

*Here's the first chapter, I'll make the second chapter tomorrow!
Thanks for reading.