Chapter 2

My Fateful Encounter

Chapter 2

 

If you think about having a big or lil sis or brother is annoyed enough, think again. Having twins is basically worst than only having big or lil sister or brother.

I can explain the reason why, first if you only have a big or lil sibling all you need is just to spend times with them at least in home and even if you share the same school, at least it can be guarantee that you will not be in the same class as them at least well, your bi siblings stay for a year or more or you lil sibling is skip some grade. But twins, there’s no escape from that, being a twins people expecting you to be with each other almost all the time, which means having exactly a same class and spending almost all of your free times with your twins.

Second, twins are I don’t know why please insert the rolled eyes here, are expected to be get along with all those stupid things. It’s normal for two siblings with different age bickering or fighting with each other, but with twins people expect you to be all goody goody with each other.

Third, some stupid people think that twins have some supernatural power like if they linked their pinkies fingers they can teleporting to one place to other place, reading each other thoughts, feeling each other emotions, and blah blah blah blah. I mean hello?! People here, not some kind of aliens! How can a normal human linked their pinkies and suddenly BOOM! From South Korea suddenly teleport to England?! If twins can do that, we will be like the most richest and envying people in the world as we can travel all around the world without wasting any money that or we will be captured and being experiment by some crazy scientist.

Speaking of crazy scientist, if having a normal twins sibling already makes you have a headache, how about having a crazy scientist who really love to make some stupid experiment and will gladly use you as her guinea pig as your twins?

It was like living in the hell.

“So what do you think?” My unfortunately, twin sister asked as she looked at me while showing me some weird pink liquid.

“Let me see….” I said pretending that I found the weird pink liquid is interesting and I’m actually considering whatever she said before (blame me for this if you want, but seriously if your twin sister suddenly grab your wrist from a middle of nowhere and pull you into a cramped, dusty, disgusting janitor closet in your school and then talked to you about how awesome her new experiment is for the whole 30 minutes, I seriously don’t know why we haven’t got caught by any teacher or janitor considering we’re practically skipped class,  I think you will be just like me. Don’t care about what she said at all).

“So???” Taeyeon asked with a bright face or at least as bright as her face can considering she has those bags under her eyes and tired almost crazy looked on her eyes.

“I think…….” I said slowly.

“Yes??”

“I think that Tiffany will kill us if she knows we’re skipping class or in my defense kill you since you’re the one who makes me skipped my class.” I said before folding my arms on my chest while leaning on the wall of cramped, dusty, disgusting janitor closet.

Taeyeon groaned, “Can you please not discuss it?”

“Uh, did you forget about her HellFany episode when we skipped class two weeks ago?” I asked, arching my eyebrows at Taeyeon.

“Well-“

“Or when she went on and on when we take a day off because of that stupid frog incident you done to us a week ago.”

“You’re the one who make her angry at us! You told me that you need to finish your clothes design and about how boring Mrs. Cho class is so you said you rather skip the class and about the frog alarm, you’re the one who went all HellSica and destroy your own room!! It took us two hours to clean that mess!!”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh please, you act like you’re so innocent! If you’re not making that frog stupid alarm clock, I won’t go and went HellSica! And about the skipping class, you agree with me and you’re the one who came with me!”

“Well what choice do I have?! You are so hard to wake up and if I don’t go with you skipping the class, people will ask me where you go, why am I not with you, yada yada.” Taeyeon shouted while glaring at me.

“Oh seriously?! You blame me for that?! It’s my nature to sleep and are you seriously afraid that people asking you where I am?!”

“What nature?! Our parents not like that at all! And I am not afraid, I just don’t like people asking me!!!”

“I inherited it from Grandpa Jung!!! Did you forget how hard he got woke up that last time?!”

“He’s death the last time we saw him you idiot!!!!”

Oh that’s right, Grandpa Jung is not here anymore (bless his soul). He’s already dead ten years ago, no wonder no matter how hard I shake him, he’s not awake. “I mean before that! He’s asleep for two weeks!”

“He’s in comatose state because of his sickness!”

“Same idea, he does not waken up for a long time no matter how much we shake him to awake.”

“It’s not the same! Are you even actually just compare your lazy self with a comatose patient?!

“I am not!!! And don’t call me lazy , don’t you know how long I’ve been working out to maintain my model posture?!”

“What working out?! If you’re saying walking around the living room for 6 minutes before putting your on the couch and watch TV is working out than sure you’re working hard!!”

“What did you know about me?! You basically stay in your room almost all the time until Tiffany drag you out by your collar like a puppy!!!”

“What did you say you buttless-!!!”

“I have a !!! Hello?? Can’t you see it stupid twin sister?! Sooyoung is the one who doesn’t have any !”

“Why am I even want to see your ?! You’re my sister, if I see yours that would be eew!!!”

“Then why you even talk about all the time?!”

“Because that is my favorite words!!”

“YAH!!! BYUNTAE!!!!”

“WHAT?! I CAN’T HAVE A FAVORITE WORDS?!?!”

“Y-“

A loud voice of someone clearing his throat makes me and my twin sister stopped our bickering.

Suddenly I realize that the janitor closet not as dark as it was a few minutes ago.

Horror comes down upon me and I can see from Taeyeon face she is. We gulped at the same time before looking towards the janitor closet door and sure enough there standing Mr. Lee the principle, a school staff, and a quite okay scratch that very pissed looking Tiffany who gave us a deathly glare.

“We’re so screwed.” Taeyeon muttered between her clenching teeth as she tried to give them her most innocent smile while I on the other side can only face palmed before muttering, “You think, genius?”

 

###%###

 

“I told you guys many times that you can’t skip class anytime you want!” Tiffany said angrily as she glared at us.

I huffed, this is so not fair. It’s not my fault we’re skipping class, it’s my suppose to be genius twin sister who made us skip class in a really not elite place. If it’s me, I’ll choose some elite class to skip class like mall maybe?

“I’m sorry, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon said as she looked down at the floor, oh so much for being a genius scientist. Right now she looks like a puppy.

Suddenly Taeyeon glared at me and it actually startled me but being someone like me, instead showing her I’m startled I gave her my most boring look in my face and with emotionless voice I asked, “What?”

“I’m not a puppy.” Taeyeon said, gritting her teeth.

Okay, did she just reading my mind? This is totally creepy. Or maybe twins are actually alien, but how come I never hear her voice in my mind??

Is my twin sister an alien?!

“You’re thinking out loud for goodness sake!!!! I am not an alien!!!”

“Oh, that explains everything.” I said in bored tone. “I thought you’re an alien or something, by that at least I can said that you are not my sister and I can finally free from this stupid chain calls twins.”

“Wanna bet who is this stupid chain is?! You don’t even can answer right away if I asked you 26 times 4!!”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh please, many people can’t answer it too. Just go and asked him.” I said as I pointed Mr. Lee who sits on his nice and comfy chair across us three instead sitting in this really not comfortable chair.

And to think my parents pay so much for this school and I get this wooden chair while he got a nice comfy chair to sit on just because he’s a principle.

“Can we please focus in the situation of why you two are skipping your class?!” Tiffany suddenly said angrily before slapping my pointing hands down and glared at me, “It’s rude to pointing people, Jessi.”

“Fine…” I mumbled before I cross my hands on my chest and put a bored face and look straight at Mr. Lee who gulped down, don’t know from fear or because he’s thirsty.

“Miss Jung and Miss Kim, as you two knows that this is not the first time you guys skipped class and-“

“In my defense, Taeyeon is the one who pull me to the closet and makes me skip my class.”

“Jessi.”

“Fine, I’ll shut up.”

Mr. Lee cleared his throat, “Anyways, this time I will tolerate this kind of behavior but if this happen once again-“

“It won’t, we promise.” Tiffany said as she give Mr. Lee her best eye-smile before giving me and Taeyeon a HellFany glare (seriously, why can’t she just giving us eye-smile like what she gave to Mr. Lee?). “Okay?”

“Fine…” we two said in unison.

Okay, so maybe being a twin also makes you usually said something in unison.

Can’t deny that.

“Good,” Mr. Lee nodded his head, “You three may go.”

“Thank you Mr. Lee.” Tiffany said before she stand up while me and Taeyeon followed her lead.

We exit the principle office and when we finally walked out completely and in the hallway, Tiffany finally turn to us, giving us a glare before said, “Don’t skip class anymore.” She warned.

“We’ll try.” I said.

Tiffany sighed before she shake her head and said, “Good enough.”

I gave Tiffany a smile.

Sometimes I don’t even know why Tiffany want to take care of me and my twin sister Taeyeon because we actually not the best companion someone can ask. I’m, fine I’ll admit it, too lazy and sometimes my friends told me I’mliving in my own world and full with sarcasm while Taeyeon is too crazy, like to using people as a guinea pig (thank God until now me and Tiffany still breathing and never go to hospital because of her) and she like to living in her own world which can make her forget about almost everything.

“Go to your class now.” Tiffany said as she gesturing a shoo wave at me and Taeyeon.

“Can’t we just skip today?” Taeyeon asked, “I still need to do some research about this experiment.”

“No Kim Taeyeon.”

“Okay, okay fine.” Taeyeon said before she grab my wrist and pull me away, “See ya after school Fany!”

“See ya Taetae, Jessi! Please don’t do anything stupid like exploding the chemistry lab again or drawing design on the table or-“

“Okay Mom!” I tease.

“YAH!!! DON’T CALL ME THAT!!!”

I and Taeyeon let out a small chuckle before waving at Tiffany for the last time.

When we near our classroom, Taeyeon suddenly pull out the pink liquid that she show me before and said, “What do you think?”

I rolled my eyes, “Go and experiment it on somebody else first and if it save I might be consider of drinking that weird thing.”

Taeyeon eyes sparkle, “Deal!”

I rolled my eyes, well nothing can go wrong by that I think. At least not worse than that one time that makes me and Tiffany can’t leave the bathroom for more than 2 hours.

 

 

 

If I only know by that time that how wrong I am.

 

 


A/N : Hi guys, I'm sorry that this is late or maybe this new chapter not good enough like the last time. Please bear with it, it's been a long time after I write something and I think my hand, brain and self need to well.... remind again, hahahaha.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter. As you can see this chapter is from Jessica POV, this story will be in 3 POV which is Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyeon. I hope by that you guys knows what each character thinking and their characteristic, oh and remember that this is in each character POV so there can be many different think about one preson or think because every people mind is not same right? Hehehehe

I hope you guys will enjoy this sorry and I'm really sorry for the grammatical error M(-_-)M

 

Tell me what you guys thinking okay?? Thanks! XD