Chapter 3

My Fateful Encounter

Chapter 3

 

My twin sister thinks that I am crazy and ert.

Oh how wrong she is.

I mean sure I love seeing people and their other assets and my favorite words is definitely , but it won’t make me a ert right? I’m just enjoying things that God give to us human! And I am so not crazy.

Sure some people said that genius and crazy have only this one tiny thin line of different, like what they said about Einstein and other cool people in this world that create cool things like lamp, electricity, phone, machine, math and chemistry and physics formula- What? Don’t look at me like that or roll your eyes or sighing! It’s cool okay?- but seriously I’m not crazy.

My twin sister Jessica calls me crazy for the first time when she knows what crazy means, which is when we’re 5 years old (I think she’s the crazy one if you ask me, like seriously, how come a 5 years old kid can say that things to her own older twin sister by a minute?). She calls me that when I make this cool invention that I call as super duper trampoline.

I got the idea when I saw 8 years old kid told his parents about how uncool it is since he can’t reach the sky and touch cloud, so I create this super duper trampoline using things I find in the garage and I am pretty proud and sure that if you jump on it, can reach the sky. There’s only one problem though, how can I make sure it works? I can’t test it on myself since If I’m doing it if there’s something wrong who will help me? So I make this really great solution, I can make my twin sister Jessica be my guinea pig and if something happen I can help her. Brilliant right?

So I pull my sister from her comfy bed to the lawn and grab her before she can run and throw her on the trampoline.

The result is brilliant (If you scratch the fact that I almost deaf from Jessica dolphin shriek). Jessica jump really high and I can see that she jump so high that pass our home rooftop. I am so happy for it that I forget how to stop Jessica from bouncing up and down until my Dad calls the fire department and the catch my sister in the mid air using the fire truck ladder.

Sure she’s not reach the sky and sure Jessica can’t talk for a week because of all the shriek she did that day from morning till noon then after that she gave me 2 months of silent treatment until I give her all my pocket money and my mom and dad tried to stop me nearing the garage anymore until I reach age 7 (as a reward since I somehow makes my dad company become larger, I don’t know what I even do back then, I’m just playing with his laptop). But it was worth it. I learn the fuzzy and warmth and proud feeling when I accomplish something.

Okay, I’m out of the topic there hahahaha. Anyways since that day Jessica calls me as crazy which now she upgrade with mad scientist.

A mad erted scientist.

Geez, how wrong she is.

I am so not a ert or mad.

 

##%##

 

“OMG!!!! Those heol, that is sooooo beautiful!! The shape and everything and she even wear a see through dress!!! I can see her black and her lacy black bra!!! I am so-“

“Oh my God, stop it!!!!” a loud high pitching voice angrily shouted followed by a hard slap on my forehead.

“YAH!!! That hurts you idiot twin sis!!” I yelled angrily at my twin sister who is sit just right beside me and right now giving me a really icy glare.

“It’s hurt?! Good because that is what I want you to feel you mad ert twin!” Jessica said as she folded her arms.

“What did I do this time?!” I shouted angrily as I folded my arms too just like her and glared.

“Seriously?! You ask me that?! You just make me drink that stupid experiment of yours and you ask me that?!”

“I gave you since you said that you will drink it if I test it on someone else first! And I already test it on a kitten and rabbit before you!”

“I said I might consider it, not drinking it!! And someone! Are you out of your mind?! How come a rabbit and a kitten counted as ‘someone’?! Plus seriously why you have to put it in my strawberry smoothies?!”

“Because you won’t drink it if I give it to you just like that!!”

“If you know that why you gave me in the first place?!”

“Shut up both of you!!” another loud voice shouted and makes me and Jessica winced, we totally forget about Tiffany that was with us sitting in the cafe.

Jessica literally drag her and me as soon as she realize that she can hear my voice in her mind after she drink her strawberry smoothie and I drink my choco vanilla milkshake in this café near our school and asked for explanation from me and maybe a moral support from Tiffany?

Tiffany glared at both of us and I can hear myself and my twin gulped down.

I wonder why in the world I am afraid with Tiffany, I hate this feeling…. It almost makes me like a child who just got a bad exam result and my mom is asking me about the result. Maybe that’s why Jessica brought Tiffany, to make me feel guilty, geez… I really need to think ahead.

“Kim Taeyeon, you really…” Tiffany sighed, “How many times I told you already that don’t mix our food or drink with your experiment.”

I gave her a grin, “But if I am not doing that, you won’t test my experiment.”

“Well duh!” Jessica rolled her eyes before glaring at me again, “You always makes some serious problem everytime you make some experiment.”

“Hey! That is not true! I make some useful things too!”

“And you call me can hear YOUR MIND and you can hear MY MIND is useful?!” Jessica glared.

I shrugged, “It is, seriously Jess don’t you think it will be so cool when you can communicate with other people without words or phone at all?”

“Well, I don’t know… maybe if it doesn’t mean I can hear almost everything that running through your mind!!!” Jessica shouted.

“I can hear yours too you know,” I said, “And that is not what I would say nice. How come you keep thinking to kill me in the first place with all those things? Like seriously, can you really kill a person with that spoon in front of yours or that 30 pages book?”

“Shut up! Get out of my mind! Don’t you know a thing about privacy?!”

“What is so wrong with that?” I asked, “People always say that twins have some supernatural power like mind reading and everything so I just make it come true! We totally can mind read each other!” I defended.

Jessica let out a really loud gasp while her jaw dropped, I think it almost reach the floor, “You just prove us that we’re weird and we’re aliens!”

“Seriously what is wrong with you and that alien thinking?!”

“Guys seriously!” Tiffany said this time with a gritted teeth while her hands rubbing her temples, a sign that she already having a headache, uh-oh bad sign. “You two attracted people attention in this café!”

Jessica and I looked around and sure all people now looking at the table where we sit at, I just shrugged and gave them a wave since usually that is all I do when people looking at me and turn my attention back towards my annoying crazy twin and my best friend slash roommate.

“She started it!” Jessica said angrily as she folded her arms again.

“Oh now you blame me?!”

“It is your fault.” Jessica said in a matter of fact tone as she glared at me, again. Seriously what is wrong with this twin of mine, she always looked bored and uninterested in everything but when it comes to me she always glare. Geez, weirdo.

“Anyways, Taeyeon please make something to stop your mind reading experiment-”

“Share mind experiment,” I corrected Tiffany who just wave her hand dismissively and continued her words like I didn’t talk at all, “I can see that Jessica is really… uh disturbing by this.”

“Totally.” Jessica said, glaring and huffing while she leaning on the chair backrest.

“I will… I just need to gather and make things that were the opposite of the things I used for this experiment and everything will be fine.”

“Good, do it now. I want tonight my mind is mine only.”

I rolled my eyes, “I will, geez… impatient sis. At least with this you don’t have to worried if you talk your mind out loud or not since I can hear it.”

“Shut it.”

“Whatever. But first I need to remember all things that I used for this liquid and-“

“You forget?!?!”

“Uh… yes?”

Jessica closed , again glaring at me and if people see they will think that I will die from that glare. If only they know I won’t die from that, not because it’s not intimidating enough or I’m used to it, but because I will die first from hearing all those rainbow and colorful cursing words that run in her mind. There are even some words that I don’t know! Heol… who is the crazy one now?

“Try to remember it.” Jessica said icily.

“Fine, I will.” I said, shuddering at the memories of Jessica words towards me. Oh I will definitely won’t stay in her mind!

“Good because I don’t want you to say!” I hear Jessica mind said towards me and I stuck a tongue at her. I almost forget that she can hear my mind now. Gotta be more careful with my mind then.

“Good, then in the mean time at least that means that you two can be know each other better and maybe by that lessening your fight frequent which is almost everytime.” Tiffany suddenly said making me and Jessica whipped our head towards her direction and looked at her like she said pigs can fly.

“What?” Tiffany asked.

“I am so don’t want to know her better more than I already know right now.” Jessica said while I’m nodding my head furiously, agreeing with her words.

This experiment totally stupid, what am I thinking before when I make it? Sharing thought with my twin will be fun? More like a nightmare right now.”

“Shut up, you’re the one who make this.” Jessica thought while glaring at me.

“This is my mind; I am free to do anything I want.”

“Really?? Maybe it was before you made us shares our mind together stupid twin!”

“Hey! I am older than you, show some respect!”

“Older?? Hah! One minute older is not mean anything at all!”

“It means something and that means I am older than you!”

“Oh shut it.”

“You shut it!”

“No you shut it!”

“You!!”

“You!!!”

“YOU!!!”

“YOU!!!”

“Y-“

“Okay, times up!” Tiffany said in almost flat tone as she push my face and Jessica’s away with each other as we keep moving forward to each other faces while glaring. “I know that you two are fighting in your mind right now, but that’s really creepy seeing you two only glaring and keep pushing your head to each other.” Tiffany let out a sighed, “Can’t you guys please not fighting? With mouth or mind.”

“No.” we said t in the same time with a flat and finale tone.

Tiffany huffed as she folded her arms, “Well too bad, you two are now sharing one mind so like it or not, you two need to be good with each other unless until Taeyeon made another experiment to conceal it.”

“Well how about you share a same mind with us Tiff.”

“N.O.” Tiffany said as she glared at Jessica. ”Just be good with each other, okay? You two are twins, I am so sure that you two can be a good team and understand each other and lessening your fight.” Tiffany gave us her eye-smile, a smile that always seems like me and my twin weaknesses.

 “Fine”, Jessica grumbled while I winced at the sight of Tiffany eye-smile. “We will try.”

“But no promise.” I quickly added.

“At least you two tried. I am sure that everything will be fine as time goes by.” Tiffany said with a cheerful smile.

Jessica and I let out a sighed.

“We totally doubt that.” I don't need to read my twin mind for know tha we thought that words together at the same time in our mind.

Then suddenly the girl that I saw before walking pass us, making my eyes shifted from the conversation in our table and following the girl moves.

“Hell yeah, she definitely wear a lacy bra from Victoria secret store and her underwear too!”

Jessica smacked her forehead annoyedly as she mutter, “Not again, this byuntaeng really…”

I just shrugged, “What? I only appreciate what God give to her.”

Jessica only groaned.

 


A/N: Okay, finally done with this chapter, hahahaha... hope you guys enjoy this story from Taeyeon POV, next will be Tiffany POV or maybe one of the twins, Jessica or Taeyeon if I found their POV are more interesting than Tiffany POV. 

Please tell me what are you guys thinking about this short chapter, and I hope you guys enjoy this story despite the grammar error and the weird plot hahahaha, sorry, exam really messing up my mind. M(-___-)M

Anyways, see you guys soon? and Thank you so much for reading this fic!

 

-traxvad out