Chapter 1

My Fateful Encounter

Chapter 1

 

What is fate?

Fate is if you search in the English dictionary will be shown as, first: the things, especially bad things, that will happen or have happened to, and second: the power that is believed to control everything that happens and cannot be stopped or changed.

People usually said that the English Dictionary is wrong because they believe something called fateful encounter where two people meet because of their fate and they fell in love with each other and later they have thirty babies and so on because of this fateful encounter.

Yeah sure, people can believe in everything they want, but I still believe in dictionary because seriously, I already get that fateful encounter moment (because that is what my other friends told me) and let me tell you it wasn’t that good, in fact it is a nightmare!

It all started when I was a kindergarten, yeah, what a really fast fateful encounter. Sarcastic tone insert here.

Anyways, it was my first day in the kindergarten. I was a transferred students from California, Los Angles and because I wasn’t used to everything in there, I become the most shiest girl in the class and nobody can talk to me, not because they don’t want to, but because I don’t understand a single thing in what they said.

I thought I will be a loner for the rest of my life and nobody will ever want to talk to me, well that until I met them. Yes, them. My fateful encounter was in fact two persons, they are Kim Taeyeon and Jung Jessica. The Kim-Jung twins.

If you wonder why they have a different family name, it was because their parents both are heir and heiress of the most powerful company in the world, The Kim Corp and Jung Corp, and because of that they need a successor for both of the company. Because of the Kim Corp was focused in invention industry while Jung Corp focus in the fashion and entertainment industry, the two corporations can’t be join together so yeah, the Corporation needs their own successor.

The Kim-Jung twins, was raised in a quite strict family which makes them even in their early age, 5 years old, they can speak English and means they can communicate with me which makes them literally my first ever friends and as time goes by, they were soon grew to my best friends and now they become my roommate.

Okay, I knew that this was actually sounds really nice and not a nightmare. I bet you must be thinking something like, ‘Come on Tiffany Hwang, how come you said it was a nightmare? You must be joking! I mean look at how lucky you are! In your first day in kindergarten you met two kids that was later become your best friends ever, not to mention they are the rich kids from the Kim and Jung family!’

Yeah, yeah, I know that. Everyone keeps telling me that on and on. But I wonder if you still can think like that after I tell you this.

The Kim-Jung twins, weren’t like what people always portrayed them.

First the eldest of the twins, Kim Taeyeon. People knows her as the most genius kid in the world, she got her Nobel Prize when she was still 12 years old and she already makes so many invention to help the world and makes her father Corporation become larger than ever since she’s still 7 years old. Not only she’s genius, she’s also has the most innocent and cute baby face that makes people always forget her real age and thought she was much younger than that. She also has this calm and childish vibe around her which makes her wins a title as the most wanted daughter and most wanted little sister in some worldwide magazines.

Yup, she’s really perfect. But in my eyes, Kim Taeyeon is the most genius and troublesome girl in the world. Sure, people recognize her from her invention, but have they ever wondering where she tests her inventions?  Bet they never thought that, well let me answer that, she test them on me and her younger twin, Jessica! Yeah, you read it right! On me and Jessica! I can tell you how much trouble she got me and Jessica into because of her invention and experiment, but if I tell you it will take a whole two years or more.

Oh and that innocent baby face? Forget it! It was all façade. Sure she has that face but I bet you 1 million dollar that she really is not an innocent! She’s a byuntae. See? Even a part of her name is in that word, byunTae. And sure she is the most wanted daughter and little sister, but seriously I bet nobody will consider it anymore if they learn Taeyeon true self. She’s a kind of person who will hardly went out from her room and locking her room everytime she was making things and she will keep forgetting to eat something if she’s too focus. She once forget that she haven’t eat for a week until she passed out and after that I keep a spare key of her room. Not only that, she also a really forgetful person that she keeps forgetting what day it is, time, years, where she put her things, and one thing that really unbelievable, she forgot that she had a girlfriend until that girl call her to break up.

See? Taeyeon really is a mess right?

The younger twins, Jung Jessica however unfortunately not better than her twins.

People see her as the fashion icons, supermodel and world most known designer. She already design many things from men and women clothes; adult, teenager and children clothes; accessories and shoes, you name it and she already design it. Almost every her design becomes hit and many famous brand are asking her to become their designer which she happily obligate as long as it didn’t hurt her real job to handle her own brand and Jung Corporation brand. Because of her side job as a (famous super) model, she has a curvaceous  body, a body that girls will die for and she has a really beautiful face but also cold emotionless face which earn her a title as Ice Princess. She won the polling as the most wanted person to share umbrella with in the rain, and the most wanted girlfriend in worldwide magazine.

Jung Jessica however in my eyes, is the laziest person and just like her sister troublesome girl in the world. Sure, she has that nearly perfect fashion sense, that genius brain to design and curvaceous body but really, she’s just too lazy! She doesn’t want to leave her room if she didn’t have a perfect 12 hours of sleep, if she leave home she doesn’t want to walk more than two hours straight and demand to take a rest for one hour (if you’re lucky enough) before continue to walk. She hate the heat and sun which makes her always brought umbrella, wear a pair of sunglasses and small ice pack on her clothes pocket everytime she goes until Taeyeon give her a small pocket AC.  She doesn’t have an emotionless face as she always shows her emotion in her face everytime she’s bored or angry or not interested and she really has a slow reaction. She also just like her sister a byuntae. If Taeyeon openly look at my assets such as my and , Jessica sneakily look at them and captured a photo of me changing and bathing.

So yup, Jessica wasn’t any different with her twin.

The worst part is, I have to look after them.

 

 

###%###

 

“Seriously woke up now!!” I shouted angrily as I tried to pull away a thick blanket that was covering my best friend body.

“I dun wanna…” came a slurring answer under the blanket as she pull the blanket away from my grasp and buried her face under the blanket.

“Jessica!!!” I shouted angrily before tries to pull the blanket (again) away from the girl grasp and body, “Seriously! What’s the point to sleep with an Air Conditioner if you sleep under a blanket anyway?! Just wake up already!!!!!”

“Dun wanna…”

“Jessica!!!!!!”

“She hasn’t wake up?” a voice suddenly asked from Jessica door and there standing Taeyeon with a smiling face which is actually if you know her good enough was actually a smile that she always use everytime she had some bad intention. Last time I saw that smile, I found a bug on my bed.

“Nope, she hasn’t.” I said as I let out a frustrated sighed.

“Let me try it then!” Taeyeon said happily as she skipped away towards the bed and makes me unconsciously takes a few steps back.

“Please don’t make any mess Taeyeon.” I warned.

“Nah, won’t think about it.” Taeyeon said as she waves her hand dismissedly, “I will only tried my newest invention on her!”

“Taeyeon, don’t.”

“It will be fine.” Taeyeon said before she pulls away something from her uniform pocket and shows me a clock with a shape like frog.

“What’s that?”

“This is a frog alarm.” Taeyeon said as she let out a chuckle before tuning it until the clock suddenly let out a loud croak which makes me and the laying Jessica jumped in startled. “I design it specially for my cute little sister!”

“What the fu-“

“Language!”

“Geez, what are you Tiff? An English teacher?” Jessica muttered as she rolled her eyes and completely ignored my glare towards her, “Anyways, what the fudge is that loud croak Kim Taeyeon!?”

“It was my newest alarm clock! Cool isn’t it?”

Croak croak croak

“Cool my ! It’s not cool at all, it’s annoying!!”

“Pfft! Your isn’t cool at all!”

Croak croak croak

“Have you ever seen my Kim Taeyeon?”

“Sure I have! It’s not cool at all!”

Croak croak croak

“Well if you think about it, we are twins so if you said my isn’t cool, you’re isn’t either!”

“Excuse me, my is cool mind you!”

Croak croak croak

“That’s mean mine is cool too!”

“Oh yeah?!”

Croak croak croak

“Yeah!!”

“Oh shut up!!!!!” I shouted angrily as I pushed the twins face away from each other because as they talk they keep nearing their face while shouting and glaring. “Seriously, can you guys be a mature for a second and stop doing some fight?! What kind of person who fight about in the morning?!”

Croak croak croak

I let out a sighed as I rubbed my aching temple, “Kim Taeyeon, please turn the frog off.”

“Yes Kim Taeyeon.” Jessica said mockingly.

“Well, I can’t. We need to catch it first.” Taeyeon said, shrugging.

“WHAT?!”

“What what? I make it for you so I had to make it hard to turn off or you will just turn it off and sleep again. That’s why I make it jumped away if someone tried to turn it off, so we need to catch it.”

“You must be kidding me!”

“I am not!” Taeyeon shouted back as she poking her tongue out towards Jessica.

“You-“

“Stop fighting and help me catch this frog thingy!!!” I shouted angrily as I try to capture the-keep jumping away-frog alarm clock.

Croak croak croak

Croak croak croak

“Oh my God! This is start annoying!!!” I shouted as I run towards the frog alarm.

“Tell me about it!” Jessica said angrily as she jumped towards the frog alarm but with no avail as she failed to catch the frog and the frog instead jumped right into her face and makes her face having a red mark.

I gulped.

Taeyeon gulped.

Jessica closed her eyes angrily.

Taeyeon and I watched in amusement and fear as we saw Jessica face slowly turns into red in rage before she shouted angrily, “DAMN YOU FROG!!!!!!!!”

“WAAH!!!! JESSICA!!! OH MY GOD, DON’T THROW YOUR LAMP DESK ON!!!!!”

“JESSICA, STOP IT!!!!!”

Croak croak croak

“DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“CONTROL YOUR TEMPER!!!!!!”

“DON’T THROW YOUR BOOK TO ME!!!!! THROW IT TO THE FROG!!!!”

Croak croak croak

“ARGHHHHHH!!!!! IT!!!!!!”

“LANGUAGE!!!”

“SERIOUSLY FANY?!”

“WHAT??”

Croak croak croak

“DON’T YOU DARE THROW THAT DESK JUNG JESSICA!!!!!”

“OH MY GOD!!!!! STOP IT!!!!! JESSI!!!!!”

Croak croak cro-

BRAAAAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

-Ak croak croak

“Wow, what a lucky frog… I guess I make a really perfect- !!! DON’T PUSH YOUR WARDROBE!!!!!!!”

“JESSI!!!!!!”

“DAMN IT!!!!”

 

-2 hours later-

 

I let out a frustrated and tired sighed while looking around at Jessica’s tidy room before.

Messy bed, Jessica and Taeyeon laying on the floor tiredly, broken desk lamp on the floor along with pillow, blanket, books, bags and pencil case that splattered around the room door, a broken up-side-down desk, and the once standing in all glory Jessica wardrobe which is full with international branded clothes now was laying hopelessly on the floor with all clothes inside spluttered out, and what really amuse me is the croaking frog alarm clock jumping in all glory in the middle of the room.

Croak croak croak

“I give up…” we said in unison as we closed our eyes tiredly, forgetting about the fact that we have to go to school an hour ago.

 


 

A/N: Hi guys! XD Hahahaha, sorry if this chapter wasn't like what you thought it will be. It's just a... well, some introduction chapter with slight life of Jessica Tiffany and Taeyeon life??

I hope you guys won't be dissapointed on this.... DX

Anyways, this will more comedy will be come, more TaengSic fight, Tiffany headache and Taeyeon invention next! XD

Be prepare?? XD

PS: We're sorry for grammar error... Please bear with us... M(-_-)M

 

Read and Review?? XD