This feeling

Trust me if you love me

The night was long, ever since Taeyeon had to drive Tiffany to where ever her house should be. 

"Gosh, can't they give me any useful information about her? At least give me a good reason why I'm taking her home?!" he looked over his shoulder and saw tiffany on his right. Her angelic sleeping face made his heart skipped a beat. He immediatly stop the car by the side of the road and took a deep breath. 

(What was that?) he thought to himself. It felt like pain but it doesn't hurt. It felt nice but weird. What was this feeling he never felt before?

"How do you know you and her are a match?" He remembered his conversation with his brother when Hyo first told him about his first love. "well, when people ask you what is you type and stuff, you can't really tell becuase once you like a person, you like them. No matter what your type is, if you have feelings for her you like her." Hyo said while eating chips on his bed

"How do you know if you have feelings for her?" said Taeng

"Seriously Hyung?" Hyo got up and looked at his brother. "You have no idea about these things??? No wonder you and Yul just focus on studying and rejecting all those pretty girls everyday... such a waste...(sign)" 

*flashback end*

could this be one of the feeling Hyo told him about? Taeng still don't get it. Some of the book they had to read in high school was about love since a lot of students is interesting in this topic. But he don't see anything thats interesting. Most of them was just realyl stupid, for example someone waiting for one person for about 10 years and all they get is that person can't back because he/she died 10 years ago. It was just a waste of time. Taeyeon looked to his right again to see if he still have that feeling. 

"pu tong pu tong"

(again with that feeling... Why.......? Ah... I drove home by memory... Well, at least is safer than bringing her to a hotel.)


 

Taeng princess hugged Tiffany up into his apartment and gently put her on his bed, he covered her with the blankek, Tiffany was trying to deny the blanket and at the same time she starts to undress herself. Taeng quickly panicked out of the room

(argh! what is that? what does she think she is doing?? my god, im definietly not going in until the morning.....) 

Taeyeon walked over to the sofa in the living room and lay down facing up looking at the ceiling. *The image of Tiffany undressing came in his mind* "arghhhhhhhh! stop! stop! get it out of your mind Byun Taeyeon!!!" he said while slapping his face then he turned to the back of the sofa with a blushing face. (this will be over soon) he thought to himself and fell asleep.


 

 Next morning~

The sun shine on Taeng's face which woke him up. He looked at his watch it was 6:24am, (sign) he still need to get up for work... Why was he in the living room? oh shoot... his boss... he looked at the door of his room... what should he do when his boss woke up? The picture doesn't look good...

(-_-) but at the same time he was hungry... so he went to kitchen to make breakfest (yes i know, his mind is just so pure...) He rolled up his sleeves and opened up the top two botton on his dress-shirt 

20 min later~

everything was about done except for the soup, it was still not finished yet he still need to add in the egg (tomato and egg~  my personal favorite~!) 

"kyaaaaahhhh! Get off!!!!!! kyaaa!!" a scream came from his bedroom, Taeng quickly turned off the the stove and ran to the room pushed the door open. 

"What happened???" He said as he went in, not realizing Tiffany running toward him.

"there's a spider on me (TAT)" said Tiffany while hugging Taeyeon's arm out of fear without realizing she was half with a blanket and in a men's house.

"wait, ill get it, don't worry ok?" Taeyeon gently patted Tiffany's head walked over to the bedside table to grab a tissue and removed the spider with ease and threw it away down the toilet.

Taeng walked back and saw her sniffing, he gently touched her shoulder "It's ok now, the spider is gone! Cheer up," 

"Thank you..." said Tiffany now lifting her eyes meeting Taeyeon's realizing how bright his eyes is and how there are veins showing beside his collarbone. 

Taeyeon looked away while blushing and grabbed a t-shirt and threw it over to her side "you should wear something first..."

Tiffany looked down, saw herself without any cloth...

"I just finished making breakfest, if you want some you can come to the kitchen." Taeyeon said without looking at her and went out the door.

Tiffany was so speechless and she just sat there can't get her mind straight. Then after 10 min, she ran out the door and grabbed the closest pillow

"yah! why am I at ur house?! Why was I ??? you didn't do anything erted right?? you better have a good explanation for this or else I'll call the police" she said as she walked toward Taeyeon who was eating.

"boss..." he panicked 

"You better have a explanation!!" she said staring at him " and I told you to call me Tiffany, boss sound so not cute"

"but you are cute already so you don't have to worry about that" Taeyeon said 

*min of silent*

Taeng and Tiffany both realized what he said and both of them looked away blushing

(What the... did I just really say that?) thought Taeyeon

(What does he think he is doing... He can't get away just by saying im cute... he isn't that bad looking, it isn't bad if he was... NONONO Tiffany you can't do this to yourself, you already have...."

"I'm sorry bos...Tiffany, last night you and the others were drunk and there were guys that want to hook up with you so later we agreed to go home, an they just left you with me becuase they are all going home with someone and they say they don't know where your house is, so then I was thinking of where to bring you, and by memory I just drove home. And I thought it would be safer than a hotel so..." Taeyeon cutted Tiffany's mind. explaning everything. 

"Then why am I ?"

"because when I lay you on my bed, you took them off yourself..."

"ohhh, so u didn't do anything?"

"Of course not! I didn't even go in the room before you screamed." 

"ohhh... sorry i thougth u... :') " 

"nono don't worry, anyone would have expected that. :)" Taeyeon said with a smile, "Would you like some breakfest?"

"Did you make it yourself?? wow, thanks! You can do everything can you!"

"nono, theres I can still improve on other things"

"haha~ whatever you say~ After breakfest I'll go home first to get my cloth, sorry to bother you for a whole night and suspious of you."

"No prob, it's a pleasure, hope this can fit your taste!" Taeng pulled out the chair and gestured to Tiffany 

"Thank you!" Tiffany gave him the eye smile 

*pu tong pu tong* 

(It's that feeling again) Taeng thought to himself grabbing his chest

"are you ok?" Tiffany said with a worried face not forgetting to stuff her face in the breakfest

"Yea, its all good! Does it fit your taste?" Taeng quickly put his hand behind his back 

"Does it fit? It taste awesome! Better than my cook! Maybe you should be my personal cook not my worker!" she said smilling

"Haha, anything you say boss!" 

"Hey what did I say about calling me boss!"

"sorry sorry :P" 

"don't give me that face Kim Taeyeon!" 

"oh no, better run"

Taeyeon ran to his room and was leaning against the door. He thought back a few min ago when he had that kind of feeling again. Why did it happen again?


 

I'm sooooo sorry that i didnt update for sooooo long ;-; the network really doesnt work so I had to wait when I go back to where i have network ;-; 

I have a feeling that my writing got bad ;-; im sorry, I hope theres still people reading this ;-; I tried but please tell me if I should improve in things or not

Thank you!!!! 

Byeiiiiiii~