Her smile melts my heart...

Trust me if you love me

"Argh... Finally!!! I thought I was dead for a moment..." Said Taeyeon trying to catch his breath. 

As he walked up to the receptionist, he admired his surrounding and the design of the company. "I never knew the company was this fancy... If this was the true form, why did they had to do the interview in such a shabby place? Well this is lucky!" He started walking toward the inside of the company forgetting to sign in at the reception. 

"Hey! Excuse me sir! You cannot just enter this building when you want. If you are here for an appointment, please sign in here." A cold chill ran down Taeyeon's back. Woah... Did that tone surprised him or what?! He turned around to see a beautiful elegant girl. Almost like a princess. 

" I am deeply sorry for my unawareness miss..." Taeyeon paused to look at the girl's name tag, "... Jessica, it's my first day here." Taeyeon tried to give a warm smile, but Jessica's gaze was too powerful it over powered his emotion. The room was back to an awkward silence and for some reason, it was cold. Not just cold cold, but also a chill throught out his body. 

Trying to break the awkward silence, Taeyeon finally brought out his confirmation letter and showed it to the ice princess. "Here is my confirmation letter, I was here to report to the office that I will start my work her today." 

Jessica took the letter and stood up making Taeyeon a little more nervous and he already are. "Come with me, I will show you to the general manager and she can help you." Jessica walked in front leading the way for Taeyeon. 

As soon as they arrived at the general manager office door, Taeyeon gulped. He thought he was perpared for this but it seems his heart doesnt follow. 

Jessica knocked "Ms.Hwang, your new worker is here to report to his first day working here." 

Nothing... not any sound coming from the door. To Taeyeon's suprise, Jessica didn't knock the second time and just went in casually. He thought to himself well.. okay... I guess its normal to just walk in your boss's office..... "Yah! Stop blasting your music in your earphone!" well... Guess it's also NORMAL to yell at them.... hopefully they are nicer than this receptionist here... 

Taeyeon looked over Jessica's shoulder to see who the GM is and how are they not mad at the fact they are being yelled at. To his suprise the GM turned out to be a girl. And he recongzie some facial apperance, but where was it from....

"AH!" He realized, bringing Jessica and the GM's attention. 

"You are from this morning!" said the GM unplugginng her earphone.

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"Tiffany Hwang!"

They said in unison. Tiffany can't help but laugh a little while Taeyeon just stood there shocked at the fact his boss saved him this morning. After a minute or so, he snapped back to reality "Good morning Ms. Hwang. I will be working under your company starting today, please take care of me!" He bowed as he finished his introduction. 

"It seems there no need for me in this. I will take my leave." Jessica left the room not forgetting to give a eye roll at the two.

....

"So you will be my employed starting today!" Tiffany sat down and clapped her hands together 

"Yes! And thank you again for saving me this morning. Sorry for taking your presious time on a little worker like me."

"Oh! no no! its nothing! Now back to your subject. I will bring someone to take you and look around the company a little," Tiffany got up and opened the door behind Taeyeon. "Come with me for a second and I will show you to your desk."

As they walked past a few people, Tiffany stopped at a nice little corner beside the glass window. Since the company located pretty high in the building, the view was nice. Not just normal nice: the white puffy cloud in the bright blue sky passes by rather slowly. The building was probably the highest they have there so if you look out, all there is is trees and low houses with some condo house on the sides. You can also the a stream of water flowing throught a river near by. The view was breath taking and rather peaceful if you stare at it. Taeyeon was amazed at the view and relaxed at the thought he will be working at this beautiful and peaceful place.

A melody ringed in his ear.

Forgetting Tiffany beside him, he quickly tapped a melody into a program into his iphone.

When he finshed he turned around to see only Tiffany staring at him with a question mark on her face. He quickly put aways his phone. "I'm sorry for my misbeahavior."

"Oh dont mind it! What was that thou? were you making a song?" Tiffany smiled at him showing her smiling eyes. Taeyeon's heart skipped a beat.

"ah yes. The view was beautiful so i couldn't help myself." 

"wow! you also compose? That's great! I love music! make sure you show me when you finish the song!"

"yes of course! I'll bring it to you as soon as possible." Taeyeon smiled. It's great that Tiffany and him shared some same interest.

Tiffany on the other side can't help but lost herself in his smile. It was something words cant explain, but brought happiness to her day. Wow, this new employeed has brought something new every second, not only his smile was charming, he also knows how to compose!

Tiffany smiled back at him and smirked inside. Well, this is getting intresting by the second. Let's see what more you can bring to my life Kim Taeyeon


Hiieee!!! Thank you everyone who read my story so far! I'm still kinda struggling over the grammar and stuff please ignore any mistake i have in here! 

I tried to make Taeyeon seem a little serious in this but it just wont work out.. argh! our dorky leader can't change even if its fiction or nonfiction! haha but it will workout somehow~ anyway, i gotta plan out the next capter so see you soon! i will also try and make the chapter longer, if not, i will just write two chapters next time! 

Thank you again~ 

Byeiiiiiii~