First meeting with everyone

Trust me if you love me

As Taeyeon settle down at his desk, a tall man came in his sight. 

"Hey! You're the new guy right? Tiffany told me to show you around" the guy extended out his hand "My name is sooyoung, but people call me soo" 

"Hey, I'm Taeyeon, you can call me taeng" Taeyeon shakes his hand 

"Hey Sooyoung! U need to fix this and hand in two report by noon! Get your back here" 

"Sheesh... Can't they wait a little god! Sorry Taeng, I'll show you around at noon and introduce you to everyone!" He was about to leave but turned again "by the way, that's sunny. She sometimes has a short temper but her aegyo are just the worst. Sometimes I wonder if that was her evil twin personality..." 

"Heyyy!!!!!" 

"Okay okay! I'm coming!!! Can't a man have his own free will??? God women these days..." 

Taeyeon laughed at the two who was still arguing across the room. It seems that everyone is easy to get along here, now let me finish unpacking so i can enjoy the meeting later hehe


Noon~

"yo Taeng, you finished here yet?" Soo tapped his shoulder.

"Yea just a minute." Taeng Closed his laptop. "Kay, so where we to now?"

"hehehe lets go I'll introduce you to everyone and we can go grab lunch." 

They arrived at the nearest desk to Taeyeon's Soo tapped on the working girl's shoulder which brought the girl a jolt, but quickly turned to Taeyeon and smile.

"This is taeyeon our new employed,"Soo gestured to Taeyeon "This is Seohyun, our finance manager and also the youngest here~ hahah!"

"Nice to meet you Taeyeon-shi" Seohyun give her hand out

"The pleasure is mine." Taeyeon took her hand

"Hey! What about me?!" Sunny came with her aegyo " I wanna meet you, I bet you are better than all of the other men here" She gave a glare to Soo who can't look at her because the aegyo is killing him.

"Ah Soo told me already, you're Sunny right?" Taeyeon faked a smile trying not to rage himself even if he cannot stand aegyo at all. Argh no... Hyoyeon's aegyo was enough already not at work too... and her's is worst than Hyo's.......

"That's nice of you to come over to say hi so Taeng won't have to see ur mess over the desk." Sooyoung still looked the other way avoiding eye contact with Sunny

"Yah! Like yours is any better!" She slapped him on the shoulder" and look at the person when you are talking to them. Its rude." 

Taeyeon and Seohyun signed as Sooyoung and Sunny argued on the side

"Are they always like this?"

"Sorry that you have to see this Taeyeon-shi. Unfortunately they are." Seohyun signed "It's like they never end, arguing over the smallest thing." 

"Hey you two love birds stop yelling in the office! Can't I even enjoy my lunch?" Tiffany walked into the scene

"Yea and its really weird how the tallest and shortest out of all of us is always together. Doesn't it bother ur necks" Another girl appeared annoyed but as soon as she notices Taeyeon she turned to him and gave a bright smile "Hi new guy! I'm Im Yoona, a specialist (small employed) like you and these two dumb lovers" she rolled her eyes.

"Wait..."Taeyeon paused and stared at the two still arguing "you two are a couple?"

"NO!" they shouted in unison

"Never ever! She's too short" 

"Yah! Like anyone would like you!" Sunny started kicking Soo in the shin

"Hold her!! Someone hold her!!!" Soo yelled while holding his knees, but it doesn't look like it will settle any soon "Okay!! Okay!! I'm sorry!" Soo tried to hid behind Seohyun while holding his head."

"Ah! How about we have a party for Taeyeon who just came today??!!" Yoona clapped her hand! Trying to change topics. After hearing the word Party* Sunny quickly returned to normal and walked away happily "I'm gonna go register for us"

.............................

"Wow.. She sure changes quickly.." 

"Haha! You know it Taeng! Wait till you see her drink. That's her speciality and why she's so eager when it comes to these topics." Soo was still hiding behind Seohyun and checking to see Sunny was for sure gone. "Thanks yoona! You saved me there! And good decision!"He winked

"Yah! Like you and Yoona can talk about someone else! You three are like the ultimate party team plus, ask before you guys decide on anything cus I'm not going." Tiffany waved her Hands while waking away. Taeyeon was a little upset. Why was he upset? Why isn't he intrested anymore? Yoona and Sooyound on the side saw his expression (can't help but laugh a little) and was eager to help the guy a little. 

"UNNIE~~~" Yoona ran to Tiffany showing her high pitched aegyo

"YAH! YAH! Get away from me!!" Tiffany pushed her back trying to cover her ears.

"PLEASE~~~ PRETTY PLEASE~~~ UNNIE~~This will be the last time we ask you!!!" 

"Okay!! Okay!! Fine! This is the last time!" 

"Mission complete! Btw unnie can you ask Jessica to come too?" Sooyoung asked while high fived Yoona

"The ice princess? I doubt she's gonna come." Yoona signed

"Oh don't worry. As long as we have that person she surely will come." Tiffany said while glance over to sooyoung

"ahh!! That person!! hahah! this is gonna be fun! I'll call him right now!" Sooyoung dialed ".....Yo! Your free today? we have a new employeed so were gonna throw a party for him... yea sunny is working on that...Yea? kay! its decided then. He said he's free." 

"whos is it?" Taeyeon and Yoona said in unison 

"you will see. Not so much for Taeyeon since it's your first time. But Yoona will be happy too." Sooyoung put away his phone and patted on Yoona's head.

"I'm not a child anymore stop patting on my head!" Yoona slapped his hand and turned to Seohyun who was uncomfortable with the whole situation. “You are coming right? "

"umm.. unnie, you know I can't handle drinking well."

"so you want Soo with sunny the whole time? I don't see what you see in him but I definatly won't let him with another girl when they are drunk." Yoona whispered.

"Okay, I'll go..."

"Yay, That's settled!" Yoona smiled happily.

"I'm hungry! Let's go grab lunch~" Soo whined.

"you're always hungry..." 

"...Says the alligator yoona... Come taeng let's get food." Soo grabbed Taeyeon's arm

"... he's gonna get it..." Yoona clenched her teeth. As Soo happily walked away with Taeng.


Muahaha! sorry... sooooo.... Hyoyeon is Taeyeon's brother~ cus both of them have Kim and Yeon in their name so it mad my story easy. and Hyo is a guy too! just a year younger than Taengoo~ 

hia hia hia~ Seohyun's intrested in Sooyoung~ ohohoho~ 

Who's the secret guy~~ I think it's too obvious... lol sorry~

Hmmm is there anything else i need to add? If there is any question please ask, cus I didn't really plan it yet so there might be some complicated parts.. Sorry...

Seohyun- finance Manager

Yoona, Sunny, Taeyeon, Sooyoung - Specialist (normal employed)

Tiffany- General Manager

Jessica - Reception but also Tiffany's personal assistant (but Jessica like the Reception for some reason... hehe) waiting for someone??

kk Thank you reader if you are still reading~

Byeiiii~