Tonight...

Trust me if you love me

Ding ding~ ( Mr, Mr~)

From Soo

Hey man! Meet us at Soshi club at 7:00pm K? Is one hour enough for you? Or do you need more time to get Ready? Just wear something semi formal, cus theres pretty girls at the club~ Just tell the front desk G9 reservation with Sunny. K gotta work now or else Sunny is gonna kill me again. 

Taeng looked up to see Soo waving at him and one second later is Sunny pulling on his ear. 

Taeyeon chucked at the fighting couple. And went back to his work without knowing a pair a eyes are looking at him. He was too into his work that he had forgotten his surrounding and time.

-----------

"Hey! It's 6, aren't you gonna go home and get ready for tonight?" A voice sounded by his right ear which made him jolt. He turned to his right and saw his boss smiling at him. He quickly got off his seat and bowed.

"You don't need to bow to me." Tiffany chucked.

"Ah, its a habbit that my old boss gave me."

"well, I'm your new boss and you don't need to do that kay? And aren't you gonna go home and get ready?"

"Ah I was gonna finish this report first and then leave."

"Aw okay, quickly finish so I can leave too. It's already 6:15 and i need to get ready too."

"You can leave first and I'll finish this and clean up."

"No, I have to make sure all my employeed leave before I leave."

"Oh, I'm deply sorry. I'll finish this quickly" taeyeon Bowed again. Tiffany just fanned her hand and watch Taeyeon as he went back to his work. To her suprise, his move doesn't have a single mistake and was consistant. Not to mention the speed he finished. It was done clear and straight forward. It made his work so simple yet complicated at the same time. Taeyeon closed his laptop and cleaned his area which was simple with a picture of his family and friends. 

As they walk out the building together, a red car stopped infront of Tiffany. the driver got out and gestured the door to Tiffany. She turned to Taeyeon "You are not going to be on time if you leave now. I'll take you home first and you can go there by yourself kay?" 

"Are you sure you can take me?" 

"Why not? Just get in or else you will be late for your own party." 

"I can just take a taxi..."

"Just get in!" 

"Yes boss..."

 

The drive to his condo is so quiet that it made the situation very awkward. 

"So have you not learned to drive yet?" Tiffany spoke

"I know how to drive it's just I can't afford a car yet and it's difficult to find parking place with traffic around the city. So I don't find it convient." 

"Ahh, okay..... It's here right?" 

"Yes, here will be fine, Thank you very much Boss."

"argh.. Remember, just Tiffany is fine. Kay, don't be late!" Tiffany waved at him and drove off.

Taeyeon got home, took a shower, got ready and called a taxi to take him because there's no way he can get there by 15min.

--------------

When he arrived at the Soshi club, to his suprise, it was pretty fancy, but like a normal club, there's dancing and wine bar. He walked to the reception.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The girl smiled at him

"Hi, I'm here for the G9 reservation from Sunny." 

"Ah! right this way please." 

-----------

"Taeng!!! Here!" Taeyeon saw Soo and the whole group waving at him in a distance. The girl smiled and left Taeng. 

"Hey man~ Nice shirt, you look really nice!" Soo patted Taeng's back and brought him to the table.

"Hey," a bunch of them greeted. Not to mention they were staring at Taeyeon because he looked really nice in a polo shirt with a vest and jean pants.

"Two people are still on their way. We can start ordering first. I'm so hungry!!!!" Soo complained.

"Ya! be patient!" Sunny Slapped him on the shoulders.

"Ya, Ya, Ya! Stop slapping me! You really need work on your temper."

"Ya!! You...." Tiffany stopped Sunny before he explodes

"This is a welcome party not a wedding for you two."

"Ya! As if I'm gonna marry this pabo!" They yelled in unison. It can never get boring with these two around.

"Oh, I see you two are still a lively as ever!" A voice appeared behind Taeyeon.

"Yul! and Hyo! How come you two came together?" Soo got up and gestured them to Taeyeon.

"This is....."

"Yul! and Hyo?! How come you are here? Omg its been so long Yul!" Taeyeon got up from his seat when he realized the guy was his buddy from high school. and his brother… what…How…

"Taeng! wow the world is small... Long time no see! Are you the new employeed? wow nice man! Good to see you again!" Yul hugged him.

"Wow... you guys know? well isn't it a quoicedent? this is awesome! Well this here is Hyo and..." Soo gestured Hyo and was about to introduce him, but Taeng intrupted him. "Yea, I know him too. He's my brother." 

"vut.... Okay then.. so everyone here knows each other. well makes things easier haha!" They seated and started ordering food.

-----------------

"Okay, these two were like best buddies in high school before university. People call them the P2. Perfect two." Hyo said while taking a sip of the soju.

"Oh really? I never heard this from you yul." tiffany turned to Yul who gave a look at Taeng with a please answer to this question face. 

"haha! They never knew cus they were too focused into their work. Yul was president and Hyung was vice presi. They never left each other! As if they were a couple~haha!" Hyo laughed while Taeng gave him a shut your mouth look. 

"Oppa! You never told me this!" Yoona complained. 

"I wasn't that popular so there's nothing to show off with." Yul just took a sip of soju and looked unconserned.

"stop lying Hyung! You and my Hyung receive a bunch of love letters each day and you two rejected all of them." Hyo looked at him

"Well, there's no time to date when you have to apply to university right Yul?" Taeng looked at Yul 

"You know it! We think so much alike buddy." Yul hold up his cup to cheer with Taeng. Taeng happily returned the favor.

"Okay! Okay! you two. I thought I was the most popular out of you... Stap it! Let's go dance man! I'll introduce you to cute girls." Soo got up and dragged Taeng and yul and Hyo to the dance floor. 

"Yah! Sooyoung! What about us?" Yoona yelled from the back.

"Find yourself a man to dance with! If you can! Haha!" Soo looked back at him.

Soon everyone was dancing at the wine bar place. Taeyeon wasn't much a dancer so he stood on the side while watching everyone. He noticed Tiffany and Sunny first. Sunny was offering Tiffany some wine and made her drink it. Unlike Sunny, Tiffany wasn't much a drinker. After about two glass, Tiffany was starting to get wobbly and was into drinking. Sunny on the side was cheering on her boss to drink more. Taeyeon then saw Yul dancing with Yoona and he thought to himself, they looked like a couple, but at the same time he also realized Jessica who was quietly sitting not too far from Tiffany was staring at Yul with a cold glare. Sooyoung on the other side was dragging Seohyun to dance with him.

Taeyeon just stood there and watched them, until he saw a group of guys walking towards Tiffany and sunny. It was three guys trying to hook up with them and it didn't look right because suddenly one of them grabbed Tiffany by the arm. Taeyeon quickly walked to Tiffany's side and grabbed that man's arm from Tiffany and swing it to the side. 

"Sorry, she's with me." Taeng stared at him with a cold glare. And saw Soo coming this way

"What happened?" Soo stepped beside Sunny and looked at the guys.

"Sorry, we are all together, if you want to dance please find someone else." Yul also stepped beside Jessica to shove off the Man's beside them.

The guys looked at the three of them just signed and walked off.

"Yah! did you let Tiffany drink a lot again." Sooyoung turned to look at Sunny

"Wae? I can't drink?" Tiffany looked at Soo with a argont face. 

"aniyo!" Soo quickly backed off to Taeng's side.

"We should leave now it's already 12 o clock we still need to work tomorrow. I will take Jessica and Yoona home." Yul tooked Jessica's hand and walked off while calling Yoona

"Aish... I'll take Seohyun home then. Hyo, can you take Sunny home?" Soo called to Hyoyeon. 

"Sure Hyung!" Hyo finished dancing with a girl and walked over to Sunny."I'll drive since you drank." He then took Sunny by his hand

"Wait, what about Tiffany?" Taeyeon looked over to Sooyoung. 

"We don't know where she live so I'm going to leave her with you!" Sooyoung called while walking out with Seohyun, "Good luck! She get's sensitive when she's drunk!" He then gave a wink at Taeng and walked out with Seohyun

Taeyeon just stood there unable to digest what Soo just said. They are just gonna leave her with him without knowing her address? What should he do? Take her back to his home? Leave her at a hotel then? What? This doesn't make any sense! Taeng took her car key out of her pocket since she already fell asleep. What if other people are gonna think he is going to kidnap her? Argh!!! Why does this happen on the first day?!!


Hiieeee, I'm back~ well kind of... 

there is actually a lot of errors and I can't fix them! I'm deeply sorry! Please ignore them! 

I hope you get what happened here if you don't please comment and I'll tell it in a easier and short way.

It's taking a long time to log in to this... TAT so sad 

Anyway~ thank you for those who are waiting or just looking at this~ 

Byeeiiii~