The Cliff

Time Traveler

As she opened her eyes she was at a cliff. She gasped and stepped back. "Why am I here?" she thought to herself. "Who are you? State your name." asked as familiar voice. She thought that she was dreaming so she continued to look forward. "State your name and tell me who you are." he asked again as she continued to stay quiet. "I just miss him too much." she thought to herself as she stiffened. "The person isn't responding." said another male voice. "Turn the group around and leave this person to me." he said as they nodded and walked back. "Please turn around." he said as she continued to look forward. "If you don't turn around, you'll 'cause trouble." he said as she took off her hood and slowly turned. Once she turned around, she felt as if her heart had shattered into a million pieces. "What? But you, you just..."  "Please hurry up and tell me." he angrilly, "Why are you asking for my name? Don't you know me?" she asked as he shook his head. "Please state your name." he said as she frowned, "You don't remember me?" she sadly asked, "Just tell me who you are." he said in a lower tone. "My name is Song Ji Eun." she said as he frowned, "Why is a woman here on the battlefield? Follow me, i'm using you as bait." he said as she nodded. Together they walked up and down hills. "Why are you dressed so oddly?" he asked as she smiled a little bit. "I just came back from a fu---" before she could finish her sentence, she saw a village. All the people were wearing hanboks and they all looked very busy. "Why aren't you wearing a hanbok?" she asked as he hit her head, "I am more like a soldier. I get to wear dark clothes and I get to roam around the village without getting arrested. As in for you, well, you'd be arrested right away." he said as she gasped. "Follow me." he said as she nodded. "WAIT FOR ME!" she yelled as he turned around. The gap between them was really big so he stopped and waited for her. "Why are you so slow you old lady?" he asked as she ran to him, "I'm not old." she said as he went to a house. "Wait here." he said as she nodded. He hopped over the fence and she sat down, "Why am I here?" she asked herself again. "Hey, help me down." he suddenly yelled as she stood up and moved ' causing him to fall on the floor. "Aish, change into this." he said as she widened her eyes, "Now?! Right here?" she asked as he dragged her. Once he opened the door, she saw a bunch of soldiers sitting down, sharpening their swords. "Is that the person that was at the cliff?" the soldiers asked as he nodded and threw her into a room. "Change." he said as she nodded. "Why is Suho so mean? What did the necklace do?" she asked as someone knocked on the door. "ARE YOU DONE YET?!" he asked as she stood up. "NO!" she yelled back. Once she opened the door, she saw a bunch of soldiers lined up on their knees. "WELCOME!" they all yelled 'causing her to jump, "You scared me." she said as they stood up and bowed. "Follow me, we're going to train." he said as she nodded. As they went to the yard, a bunch of soldiers were there waiting as well. "Attack." he said while tossing a sword onto the ground. "Why do I have to?" Ji Eun asked as he frowned and held his sword up to her neck. "Fight." he said as the soldiers shouted, "COME ON, ATTACK HIM! YOU CAN DO IT!"  Ji Eun picked up the heavy sword and swung at him. After 20 minutes of trying to cooperate with Suho, she became tired, "This is too hard oppa!" she said as he glared at her, "Shut up." he said as she continued to fight him. Their swords continued to clash against each others but the sword seemed to only get heavier and heavier as she continued to do so. "IT'S TOO HARD! I GIVE UP SUHO OPPA!" she said as they stopped and sat down. "This is too hard. Why do I even have to do this?" she asked as he frowned, "I told you. I was going to use you as bait." he said as she became quiet. "Training is too hard." she said as he frowned again, "You're just not trying. You're being a lazy weakling." he said as she tried to hold back her tears. "How do you know my name?" he asked as she turned away so he wouldn't see the tears stream down her cheeks, "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you. You would think I was crazy." she said as he stood up and hit her head. "Go rest. Tomorrow will be an even harder day." he said as she stood up as well. "The rest of you, go to sleep for today." Suho yelled as the soldiers bowed and went in first. "I'm going in." he said as she nodded. She sat down and sighed. "What happened to the Suho I know? The Suho I loved..." Ji Eun whispered to herself sadly.