Don't Hold Back

Time Traveler

" Hey . " Suho whspered as she opened her eyes and turned around . " Why are you even here again ? " she asked as he smiled , " I don't know . I'm bored . " he said as she stood up and hit his arm , " Please leave . " Ji Eun blantly said as he frowned . " You are abnormal . Different . Yesterday , you were fun and pretty , but today , you are mean and ugly . " he said as Ji Eun watched him stand up and look down at her . " Oh really ? " she asked wth a smirk growing on her face . " Yes . " he said , making their faces closer . " Wait . . . Did you say I was pretty ? " she asked as he slightly turned red , " No . " he said as she smiled and turned away . " Well , lets go . " she said as he stopped her , " It's still dark outside . It is too early to go out . " Suho harshly hispered , ' causing Ji Eun to smile , " Well then I can just go harvest the plants . " she said while stepping out . " JI EUN ! " he yelled as she slipped and fell back . Luckily he caught her before she hit the ground , " Be careful ! " he said as she quickly stood back up . " I was being careful ! " she argued while walking down the three steps . Suho followed her down and slightly held onto her wrist an yanked her back . He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and chest and held her tightly against his own chest . " Don't get yourself into danger . " he said as she glanced to the ground , " Joon Myeon-shi . " was all she could whispered to herself , trying to hold back her tears .  " You don't have to hold back your feelings . I think that JoonMyeon and I are the same person in different worlds . No , go rest . I wont bother you . " he said as she nodded and went back to the room . Suddenly , an enemy appeared , " So , why are you touching a peasant ? A villager ? " Kyungsoo asked as he simply smiled , " She is different . I get this weird feeling when i'm around her . She changes me . " he said as Kyungsoo laughed , " Not for long . Keep a close eyes on her . "