The End

Time Traveler

As Ji Eun closed the door , she sat down , listening to Suho and another person's voice . " What is happening to me ? Am I crazy ? " she asked herself while she crawled back to her futon . 

" No ! Don't do it ! " Suho yelled , causing Ji Eun to wake up and go outside . It was already bright outside and she saw blood . Some of the villagers were lying on the floor , while the living were being threatened . " Joon Myeon ! " Ji Eun yelled as he turned around and widened his eye , " Run ! " he yelled as she turned around and saw someone running towards her . Before she could run , the person grabbed her and held a sword up to her neck . " She is the one , right master ? " Yongguk asked as Dongwoo nodded . " Suho , this beautiful woman , is the one who you've fallen in love with , right ? " he teased as Ji Eun shook her head . " I don't know what you're talking about , but leave the villagers ot of this . " he said as Yongguk smiled , " You know , we had people watching over the two of you . I heard that you were thinking about this rare woman for a long time . " , " Let me go . " Ji Eun calmy said as he whispered in her ear , " I can't . If you die , he'll become weak because he will lose his lover again . And that means we can kill him . " after hearing what Yongguk said , Ji Eun froze and started thinking . " He once loved someone ? "

The enemies dragged Suho and his troop to the cliff where they met Ji Eun . " Lets end it here . " Dongwoo proudly spoke with a smile , " This is where he met this girl , so this is where she'll die . " , Suddenly , Suho kicked the person behind him and took the sword out of his hand , " If you want to kill her , you'll have to kill us first . " he bravely spoke as his group did the same as Suho . " Ji Eun , i'll get you back to where you belong . " he said as she nodded . Ji Eun watched Suho attack most of the enemies , but once he got closer , the weaker and more tired he got . " Don't give up ! " Ji Eun cried as he continued to hit swords with the sword he had . " Woohyun , behind you ! " Ji Eun yelled as he turned . Once he turned around , the sword had stabbed him deeply . " WOOHYUN ! " Suho yelled as he fell down to the ground , smiling , " I'll be in a better place now . " he whispered to himself . " Ji Eun ! " Suho yelled as he cut off the heads of the other soldiers . " He finally got to Ji Eun  . " Ji E-- " before he could finish saying her name , he looked down and touched his stomach . He lifted his hand and there was blood on his hand . " JOON MYEON ! JOON MYEON-SHI ! DON'T GIVE UP ! " Ji Eun cried as the soldiers ran off , leaving Suho and his soldiers . Ji Eun sat down and tried to cover his wound with her hands , but the blood was not stopping . " You said you would get me back to the future ! You can't die yet ! " Ji Eun cried as he smiled and touched her face , " Ji Eun , don't worry , I will always be with you . Past or future . " he weakly said as she hit his chest and wiped her tears , " Don't you dare close your eyes or else I'll beat you up ." she said as he chuckled and started to cough out blood . Ji Eun sat down there with the other soldiers that lived , " We should go back and have a traditional goodbye to these soldiers . " Kai said as Ji Eu nodded and watched them pick up the dead bodies . As they picked up Suho's body , a necklace fell out . It was the necklace with wings . " Maybe this is why I was taken back to the past . So I could be here with Suho when he died . " she thought to herself as she slowly followed behind . 

 

Ji Eun lazily opened her eyes and sat up . She realized that she wasn't at the cliff . . .  She was in her room . " What happened ? " she asked herself as she grabbed her phone an looked at the time and date . " December 25, 2014 . . . ? " she asked herself , " What just happened ?! " Ji Eun asked as she got up an got dressed . Suddenly her phone rang and she answered . " Suho ? " she asked as he laughed , " I'm here , but meet me infront of your favorite store . " he said as she smiled in relief , " Okay . " she said as he hung up . Suho smiled and took out the long box . Inside the box was the necklace with two rings on it . " She'll be so happy . " he said as he put the box back in his pants pocket . Ji Eun finally made it and she saw him , but once she got there , a ball rolled onto the street . " My ball ! " the little boy cried as he started to run to the street . A bus was already coming , so Suho decided to grab the kid and run . " SUHO OPPA ! " Ji Eun yelled as she dropped the box with a cake in there and she ran to the street , pushing Suho out of the way . Suho opened his eyes and the kid was in his arms , crying . Suddenly , something moving caught his attention . " It was the ball , and it was rolling to them , but the ball had a little blood on it . Suho turned and saw a bunch of people rushing to him , " My son , you are his life savior ! Thank you . " his mother cried as he nodded and stood up , looking for Ji Eun since he heard her call his name . Suddenly , his gaze  turned to people who were calling the ambulance and poeple who were surrounding the front of the bus . He also remembered a pair of hands forcefully pushing im out of the way . " Please, move ! " Suho yelled as the poeple made room for him to see . Suddenly , he saw Ji Eun . She was lying down on the street , crying tears of blood . " Joon Myeon . " Ji Eun faintly whispered as he cried and bent dow , " Ji Eun ! " he said as she smiled , " You are not bigger than a bus . " she said as he wiped his tears and held her hand , " Youll definately live . " He said as she shook her head . " Be happy . Don't worry , I'll always be with you . Past or future . " she weakly said as she smiled and closed her eyes .

 

I was destined to die ? No , I chose to die . I'm not afraid anymore . . .