Our Leader , Kris

Time Traveler

"Ji Eun, I'm sorry." Ji Eun then woke up from her sleep. Her eyes were still closed, but she was awake for sure. She felt something warm around her hands. It was as if her hand was being held. Once she opened her eyes, she saw Suho. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!" she gasped as he turned away and let go of her hand. "You were having a nightmare, so my grandma told me to watch over you." he said as she sat up and pushed him out, "You didn't need to touch me." she said as he turned around, "Do you still want to practice?" he asked as she closed the door. "Grandma, she wont even talk to me in a good tone." he said as his grandma laughed, "Woman like to act like that." she said as he shrugged. "Why would you even give her new hanboks?" he asked as she smiled, "She looks very beautiful in one." she answered as he frowned. "Is she a god or something? Something about her is different. She seems very emotional, and the way she talks, it isn't formal." he said in an annoyed tone. "Soldier, when will we have our next war?" a female voice asked. "Ji Eun, I thought training was too hard for you?" he asked as she picked up one of the soldiers sword. "Attack." she said as he stared blankly at her and then turned to his grandma, "Ji Eun, what are you doing? Females don't go to war to battle against the enemies." "I am bait." she said as Suho smiled. They bowed to each other and started their training. This time, Suho had no control over Ji Eun's sword. Suho hit her sword as hard as he could and it flew straight across and hit the tree. "I got you now." he whispered as she grabbed his sword with her hands and cut her fingers. Everyone was in shock and rushed over to the two, but she grabbed the grip of the sword and stole it. "No." was all she said as she pointed the sword to his neck. "Are you insane?" he asked as she looked at her hands. "It doesn't hurt. I've been through more pain." she said as he smiled, "Tuff." he said as she smiled. Ji Eun went back inside her room and closed the sliding door. After she closed her door, she sat down, looking at her hands and the way that the blood leaked/dripped out. 

FLASHBACK:

"Stop it, not in public." she laughed as he smiled, "Come on, just one kiss on the cheek." he said as she looked around, "There are many people around." she said as he giggled  "EVERYONE, LOOK!"  "Suho-yah, now everyone is looking." she said as he smirked. "My girlfiriend doesn't love me. She won't kiss my cheek." he said as the people started shouting, "KISS HIS CHEEK!" Ji Eun sighed and turned. Before her lips could touch his cheek, he turned and their lips touched. Ji Eun pulled back right away, "Oppa, how can you do that to me?" she asked as everyone cheered. When they went to her house, they both sat on the couch. "Oppa, i'll be back." Ji Eun said as he nodded. When she came back, she saw Suho sleeping. Ji Eun smiled and walked over to put a blanket over him, but he pulled her arm and dragged her down. She fell down and he kissed her forehead, "I'll always be there to protect you." he said as she nodded. He got up and hugged her, "I'm going to become a soldier tommorow." he said as she nodded and waved him goodbye. She watched him leave but before she could close the door, someone from the shadows attacked her and covered . The both of them were violent and they both hit each other. The man was wearing a mask and had dark black hair. He pushed her to the kitchen and she cut her arms and her hands. He took her purse and opened it. He stole her money and ran away, but she didn't call the cops. That was her only secret that she kept from Suho. When he asked why she was bandaged up, she'd say she dropped a vase and fell down. 

END OF FLASHBACK:

"Ma'am, what are you doing? We've been calling your name for about 15-18 minutes." Jimin asked as she opened the door and saw the soldier. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking." she said as Suho walked up to them. "Apoligize." he said as she looked at him, "For what?" she asked as he smirked, "For being rude. You don't talk formal to me or anyone." he said as she stood up and looked at her hands again, "Apoligize? Who do you think I am?" she said as he "Say sorry to me." he said as she walked down the stairs, "Sorry isn't in  my dictionary." she sad as he raised an eyebrow, "Dictionary?" he asked as she glared at him. "Whatever, I wont say sorry." she said as he followed her, "Why? Did someone you love break their promise?" he asked as she turned to the side. "Leave me alone. I need to wash my hands." she said as he grabbed her hand, "This isn't what a soldier does." he said as she looked at him, "I am bait." she said as he shook his head, "You aren't listening. I am a soldier. I am not supposed to talk to woman, but you, I am talking to you. I would be dead if our leader saw me." he said as she turned to him, "Where is he then? I don't see any leader." she said as he sighed. "Our leader's name was Kris. He was a Chinese/Korean soldier. He was more like a warrior, but he was admired by all of us that he became our leader." he said as Ji Eun rolled her eyes, "Then where is he?" she asked as he became quiet. "He, died, for me. We were in the battle, and I was dumb. I was weak and I wanted to help the injured woman, but they put the sword to my neck and threatened that if we didn't give them the land and the sword with no name, they would kill me. Before they could stab me, Kris ran infront of me and got stabbed for me." Suho said with a shakey voice. "He was important. He always helped me out when times were hard. He was my friend." Ji Eun's eyes widened, "You trained me the same way he trained you." she said as he nodded. Before they knew it, they were at a waterfall, but the air seemed thick. "Someone is here." he said as she felt him pull her close. A man dressed in navy blue jumped out from the trees and attacked, but Ji Eun kicked his leg. "Why are you here?" Suho asked as the soldier started breathing heavy. "I want revenge alone. You killed my brother." he said as Ji Eun widened her eyes, "Dongwoo?" she asked as he looked up, "You know me?" he asked as Ji Eun sat down and took off his mask. "Becareful Ji Eun." Suho said as Ji Eun smiled. Suddenly she remembered that he wasn't the same Dongwoo in the future either. Dongwoo grabbed his sword and stood up. "I'll be back, and next time, i'll take this woman." he said as Suho helped her up. Ji Eun smiled and purposely tripped over her hanbok so she could fall into the water. Suho panicked and jumped in, but she came up and laughed, "Awe~ you would save me?" she asked as he frowned, "That isn't funny." he said as Ji Eun smirked, "So? You laughed when I fell because of Kai." she said as Suho smile and splashed water at her. "YAH!" she said while splashing back. 

As Suho was lying on his back, he remembered Kris's last words.

"It's okay Joon Myeon. You will be a good soldier. One day, you'll meet someone special on a cliff. She is different , but you'll understand one day. Sometimes, fate is cruel." 

"I'll become a good soldier too." Suho said as he closed his eyes and went to sleep. "Suho, why are you becoming so emotional?" Luhan thought as he also closed his eyes .