The Call

Time Traveler

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

As soon as she heard her phone ring, she ran out from the kitchen and answered the phone, "Suho Oppa, are you okay, you're not hurt right?" She asked in a panicked tone, "Ji Eun , don't worry. I didn't get injured in war. I'll be there for Christmas, okay?" he replied calmly, "Okay. I'll make something very special for you and I have the best present planned for you. But, you have to promise to be here on Christmas." she said as he chuckled, "I promise, and for me? I do too, then. Are you excited? Christmas is only a week away." Suho asked as Ji Eun sighed. "Ji Eun, are you there?" he asked as she gasped, "Ah, yeah. I have one more thing to ask." she said as she suddenly heard a bell ring through the phone. "TIMES UP ! LETS GO!" a deep voice shouted, "Sorry Ji Eun, I have to go. Ask me on Christmas." he said as she hung up the phone. She walked back to the kitchen, thinking. "I wonder what he got me." she thought to herself . 

 

December 24, 2014

Ji Eun danced around her house, with a smile on her face. "I can't wait to see him!" she mentally screamed as she held up a box. She took the moment to examine the box, "It's so beautifully wrapped I don't want him to open it... but it's his present so he has to." She smiled and continued to dance around when suddenly, the mirror cracked causing her to stop and turn her attention to it. "Why did it break It was so pretty." she said as she walked towards the mirror. " Not thinking too much about it, she tapped onto her chin, "What should I make for Suho oppa tomorrow?" She quiverly asked herself. She picked up the glass but realized that her index finger was bleeding. She gasped and the fallset in the kitchen, rinsing it in cold water. As she rinsed out the blood, she couldn't help but wonder why the mirror broke, "I just bought that a month ago though..."

December 25, 2014

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! Ji Eun lazily opened her eyes hearing her loud alarm clock. She angrilly groaned as she sat up and got out of bed. She washed up and got dressed, "Yes! Today is Christmas! I get to see Suho oppa!" She was so excited she jumped around her room. "First things first, I'll make him a cake." She walked to her kitchen and pulled out some cake mix. Once she put the cake into ther oven she started making some actual food. "Kimbap will be good too." After hours she finished making food and setting up. She waited and waited, "It's been pretty long now... when will he arrive?" She asked, becoming impatient. Ji Eun looked at the clock and read that it was already 9pm. She grabbed her phone and was about to dial his number but the doorbell rang. A smile immediately formed on her lips and she ran to the door, opening it. Once she saw who it was, her smile became weak, "Oh, Woohyun-shi, what are you doing here?" He kept his head hanging low, "I'm sorry noona. I couldn't protect him." He began to cry, leaving her confused. "What do you mean? Why isn't he here? He promised." Her voice was beginning to crack and she was on the verge of tears. "I couldn't protect Suho hyung. I tried but I failed. As a soldier, as a friend... I failed to protect him." Woohyung's tears were streaming down non stop. Ji Eun let him in with tears now falling, "He promised." she lightly whispered to herself. Trying to change the subject, Ji Eun sniffed ehr nose, "You know what? Let me heat up the food and we can eat." Woohyun shook his head, "I don't deserve to eat a meal with you noona. I couldn't protect hyung." he said as she watched him go back to the door, "Before I leave, this is what he left for you... and here is a letter." Woohyun put the things down on her coffee table and got into a vann full of other soldiers. She picked up the present and frowned. When she saw the necklace that had their names carved in it, she cried even more. She didn't wat to read the letter, bt she picked it up anyways. 

 

                                                              Dear Ms.Song,

I am sorry to inform you that soldier 0021 has met death in war. 

We are giving you all his items that he had when he joined in as 

a soldier. Soldier 0021 was really strong and cheerful when times

were tuff for the rest of the soldiers. He has all of our respect and 

we will remember this soldier as our number one soldier. 

Ji Eun felt as if her heart had been torn apart. "Suho-ah, i'm sorry." She said as she held onto the necklace and continued to cry. When she woke up the next day, all she felt like doing was lying down on her bed and remember Suho. Her phone rang several times but she refused to answer the phone even if they were her parents calling her. Suddenly her doorbell rang and she stood up and dragged her feet across the cold tile floor. She closed ehr eyes and exhaled, "It's cold." Once she got to the door she saw her friends. "Ji Eun-ah, why are you dressed like that? It's winter." Ji Eun didn't bother to answer them. Hana sighed, "Ji Eun, you don't look too good." " I'm going to make you some soup , so stay up . " Hana said as Ji Eun nodded . " Uh , Unnie , are you going to go to Suho's funeral ? " Sunhwa quietly asked as Ji Eun slowly nodded . " I have to see him once more . " she said as Sunhwa sighed , " Aish , lets change the topis . " Hyosung said as Sunhwa the tv . " Ji Eun-ah , come on , lets look at Kim Soohyun Oppa . " she said as Ji Eun sighed and watched tv with them . All she could think about was Suho , and how he died . Where he died . After eating Hana's soup , Ji Eun sat up straight . " When is Suho Oppa's funeral ? " she asked as Hyosung smiled , " Tomorrow at 12pm . " she said as Ji Eun nodded . After they left her house  she went back to her room and opened up a bunch of photo albums . " Suho , why did you leave me alone here ? " Ji Eun cried out sadly . All she would do was lie down on the bed or just sit in a corner , thinking about Suho . 

After the funeral , Ji Eun went straight home , not talking to her parents or his family . " What is that ? " she asked as her gaze turned to an item that was not hers for sure . " What is this ? " she asked as she went closer . " It was a jewel . A necklace , with wings as the design . She touched it and everything suddenly became white . Once she opened her eyes , she was at a cliff . . .