RANT #4 - littlecrush

r i g h t i n t h e f e e l s • a writing contest >> that's closed, but a new one's linked in Chapter 80!! :)
 
 

RANT #4 HELLO littlecrush =)

HEADER LEFT

THE MAD DANCER

 

AK;DFJAKLSDJVAKLLDFKALSDJXMKWMLASDF.

LIKE WTF BRO???? ?????

HOW'D YOU LIKE EVEN COME UP WITH A STORYLINE LIKE THIS.

 

Let me tell you something.

 

You've got some in the bag because holy bloody **** I LOVE THIS STORY MAN, LUV LUV LUV.

 

Amazing read, this one (Joy is it? :-)). I think I'm about to go crazy because of the love I have for Mad Dancer (actually, I probably already am).

 

LUV LUV LUV.

 

I absolutely LOVE the Solar Eclispe and urghhhh you already know very well that I love all the ideas you've pumped into Mad Dancer.

 

LUV LUV LUV.

 

I found it extremely interesting that you morphed Luna with Sol, and Jongin with Kai. And dirty me, I loved the hot scenes :D. You've written the story so well that it's hard to believe you couldn't continue your first story(yah, I read your story feed). I mean, Mad Dancer is so brilliant, just what happened with the first one :0?

Your Author's Note in the end in the form of a long explanation really helped me realise many things, and usually I name a fanfiction an excellent read based on how much I understood the concept, and then my enjoyment of it.

BUT MAD DANCER GOT ME LIKE X 

Your Note made me realise that there was so much I didn't actually take note in during the story, BUT I GAVE ABSOLUTELY NO F**KS. 

 

And then there was the fact that Mad Dancer resurfaced my love for Kai. And you already know all about it. XOXOXO marry me Kai I'll be waiting in front of my laptop <3.

 

How amazing is your ending note though? It's so informative, such an eye-opener, AND did you know, you've got a crazy sense of humour? I couldn't stop giggling here and there. LIKE DUH MATE HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THE MORAL OF THE STORY? "Don't do drugs and stay in school. Duh!" 

TCH. Obvlious people these days.

 

To be honest, I actually hate it when the authors in the end are like "AND I'LL LEAVE IT TO YA'LL TO DECIDE WHETHER THEY MARRIED OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR IMAGINATION IS JUST AS BEAUTIFUL AS MINE AND I'M GIVING YOU THE HONOUR TO FINISH THE STORY"

Erm sorry, last time I checked you were the bloody author, not us. FINISH THE GOD DAMN STORY.

I'm not joking. It actually really peeves me off. In some lights, I view it as a lame excuse because the authors know that whatever ending they make will probably disappoint as many readers as it will satisfy, so they just end it with a "okay my lovely readers you finish the story kay? loves to you all, byebye!" 

BUT WAIT. I DON'T CARE THAT YOU DID THIS WITH THE MAD DANCER. BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW WHO IT WAS BEFORE SOL'S BOYFRIEND DIED. 

Unless Jongin magically turned into an , which is puh-lease: impossible!, there is no way that it wasn't Kai who stabbed himself. As if Jongin would let Sol live with the guilt that she made him suicide. PUH-LEASE AUTHOR, YOU CANNOT FOOL ME. 

And if Jongin turned into an in the end. . . 

I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE. WHERE'S MY RING JONGIN!?!?

But yeah. I actually didn't realise you did not reveal his final identity as I solely believed it was still Kai in the end, until you brought it up in your beautiful Author's Note. I was like whatthef NAHNAH IT'S KAI MATE.

 

But yeah. Loves to Kim Jongin, loves to The Mad Dancer, loves to you. LUV LUV LUV <3!

'TWAS IMMENSELY BEAUTIFUL :')

THE CHANCE OF WINNING

 

You should go to Chapter 69 of the contest, "ALMOST".

Ctrl + F 'drugs'. 

I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to present Mad Dancer as first place that I couldn't help but hint it then and there. Yes, I actually had my top three before that message was posted up (ooops?) BUT TO BE FAIR the other entries were really good, and mayazero still had to get back to me with her top three one-shots. 

It was a very vague hint, BUT IT WAS STILL THERE. The 'moral' of The Mad Dancer got me giggling in your Author's Note, what better way to hint your position :D? 

 

BUT YEAH CONGRATULATIONS FOR STEALING MY HEART AND HAMMERING IT AND DIGGING NAILS INTO IT AND OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND I'M STILL NOT OVER IT LIKE OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU KAI LMFAO did you know I had a dream about Donghae and Siwon last night and they were in my car and I was asking Donghae for his signature but not Siwon because I don't really know him but I asked him anyway just so it didn't seem rude :D (*mum's car because I'm still underaged) LMFAO UNRELATED BUT I LOVE YOU KAI OK I'M CRAZY BUT CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING!!!!!!